You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 12:42pm

Visibility

Hallo everyone!

When trying to creating a subscription to the p2p server by clicking on the appropriate button ingame, you get an 403 error page telling you to go back. Only when logged in to the site, you see the correct page where you can buy a subscription. This will cause many people to think the server is not available at all.
There should really be a notice that you can only proceed when logged in to the site (not only the game). It is the product this company wants to sell amongst others. So leaving a visitor without direct help, it looks to me as if there was no interest in getting anyone onto the Smugglers Paradise server.

kind regards,
Cali

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 8:24am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Anytime you try to purchase crystals or sub time you have to be logged into the site and you don't even need to be logged into the game. Not trying to be mean but it is common sense.

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 4:31pm

So imagine the following scenario which I think could happen quite often. A new player comes to the game on f2p. Gets one shotted at AT, wants to quit but hears about p2p. He decides to try it out. He clicks on the ingame button in the character screen to switch servers. He picks Smugglers Paradise and gets redirected to a 403 error page. He quits allods as he supposes its broken or not cared after.

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 7:00pm

There should be a redirect to the login page in place - I'll do some testing and liase with the technical team to get this looked into.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 10:27pm

So imagine the following scenario which I think could happen quite often. A new player comes to the game on f2p. Gets one shotted at AT, wants to quit but hears about p2p. He decides to try it out. He clicks on the ingame button in the character screen to switch servers. He picks Smugglers Paradise and gets redirected to a 403 error page. He quits allods as he supposes its broken or not cared after.

This is a very valid concern actually and likely not a difficult fix.

Sunday, August 10th 2014, 2:06pm

Ok, what's happening is that en.allods.com/subscription is, when not logged in, giving the same 403 error that a non-existent page gives. Which, for various reasons, is a valid behaviour.

What I feel should be happening is a special error screen should be given for this screen advising the user to log in to access subscriptions.

There *is* an option to log in on the page, but nothing to indicate that the lack of being logged in is why the page isn't loading
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Rate this thread