You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:11am

WTF LOL, we should've joined avarice in the first place :( We could do dominion with that guild

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:19am

Lili

Beginner

Sad to see a player leave like that :c
People leave this game for different reasons, this is the first time
i've seen someone leave because of population ><
Liliminter - Bard

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:30pm

Sad to see a player leave like that :c
People leave this game for different reasons, this is the first time
i've seen someone leave because of population ><

It's a snowball effect, both directions.

If people start joining and activity is going to be seen, more will follow and the server will grow.
If people start leaving, those who play on it will begin doubting if it's still worth it and after some time will leave too then the server will die.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 8:44am

I totally agree with you all and, more to those reply to this. (Just coz you came to read topics about P2P...)

I was one those that actually saw something good when they decided to open the P2P server. On every other games, people feel good about the opening of free servers. This clearly says everything about the "F"2P server.

This game is great though it tends to recede when we reach higher levels in F2P. They seemed to adjust the mob difficulty in F2P coz i remember on F2P when we reached Gipat those crabs were a boss fight with my free level 3 runes that i had. Today we can pack them with level 2 runes (i tested...) and difference on this server really is the wallets. When "free" players get to end game they will notice what i'm saying....
Won’t complain more coz it starts to be repetitive...

That’s why i chose P2P. for 21€ each 3 months i say "YES, THIS IS THE FREE SERVER!!!" just do the math (runes, pages, mounts, etc etc etc) or the time to get a mediocre char at higher level on "F"2P, plus the "needs".
My "F"2P char have 3x lvl7 runes and 3xlvl6 runes. i have a mount i bought thru CS (2 years ago for 10€ (it's a rank 2 btw (rhino))), and some other stuff. I consider myself a "not a waster" in this game (with all stuff that that people have *just see how many players are 9+ runed and do the math)) and i clearly count 5 years (at least) of P2P i could already play with the fact that is:
- a balanced server
. more enjoyable server
. i made 1 lvl 60 league and one lvl 58 imp with same time i made a reinc (with the CS stuff mentioned) on the "F2P.
. You actually play to be among the nest.

And yes, give every account a free week/month to try it. Whiles levelling there is no difference between servers though when you get to end game...

These were my last words and to everyone that read my post:
. God bless the players that continue the P2P.
. If you’re a new free player (not a 3/4 year passed with money invested) just think about this: you’ll spend the same or for 1 year in P2P than you spend the first 2 times on F2P (and they will come to you very fast).

A word to devs and all staff of the game coz they deserve credit as well:
Keep the good work. If this wasn’t a great game i wouldn’t, for sure, write on the game forum trying to keep players here. I would try another game and leave could just do that.(trust me, I did and i-m always back) To everyone that play this or any game, must have mind that the devs and employees must eat and earn their money as well so, we need to spend if we want to continue to play. As for me, i prefer to give money by the P2P...
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 8:17am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

It's hardly fair to blame the devs for the apathy of the players.

Opening the p2p server was a bold move, but it's never had a stable population

And I count myself as one of those players who has failed the server.
Was it a bold move? yes it was especially with the F2P servers dying (at least NA) and with all the bad press Allods has gotten in the past.They failed at advertising the server from the beginning.. Worse yet they failed to advertise the game while it was free. That was the perfect opportunity to have advertised. I can't answer for all the other places but NA had it bad with the bad press that they got with payments not going through, yet the money being taken. Lets not forget the month or 2 that you couldn't resub and only the ones that paid for the first 3 months could log in.

I have 2 lvl 60's left there to rot because when I log in there is NO ONE on. I leveled both of those toons to 60 with everywhere I went a barren wasteland and I leveled those within the first week of the merge/patch/transfer. I personally don't feel I failed the server, I feel that I was failed by whomever runs the game for not advertising. I wasted almost a month of paid server time because of it.

Sunday, August 10th 2014, 1:12pm

Viuhti

Trainee

Im gona join Alaff here: I'm leaving Allods for the time being too. See you everyone and thanks for the awesome times everyone at P2P! :)

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Viuhti" (Aug 10th 2014, 1:21pm)

Monday, August 11th 2014, 12:00pm

I'm sorry but with Skyforge coming (Allods Team is developing, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCf_FjUUbfw), Allods P2P server is a complete waste of time and money, not worthy, 30 players

edit: the cryomancer, from skyforge, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_e6p_MjmF0 this game will be epic, 15 classes

Monday, August 11th 2014, 3:27pm

lol taking slowpokes few more months playing on a <15 member server that it's gone.
For glory.

Monday, August 11th 2014, 4:46pm

Empire has been growing more than ever in the past few days. 50+ active players and we'll attempt DC and Tep soon. ^^
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Monday, August 11th 2014, 4:48pm

waiting anxiously for customer service to respond to my ticket asdasdfasfasdasdasdasfasdasfasdas

Monday, August 11th 2014, 4:50pm

If they let you faction change that would be awesome... but it's also very optimistic to exspect that. I started over on empire last week, level 43 now and exspecting to hit 60 in the next 3 days. Not hard to do it, you just have to have some motivation.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Monday, August 11th 2014, 8:22pm

lol taking slowpokes few more months playing on a <15 member server that it's gone.

Bad attitude example.

Empire has been growing more than ever in the past few days. 50+ active players and we'll attempt DC and Tep soon. ^^

Good attitude example.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 7:45pm

Kainos98

Beginner

waiting anxiously for customer service to respond to my ticket asdasdfasfasdasdasdasfasdasfasdas

This may be why the population is kinda "low" atm for those who may not realize, some players that use to play on the NA server last year recently came back and had too much trouble getting their accounts transferred over to My.com and they impatiently moved on to other games lol. Sadly some just people just get in a hurry and don't want to wait a couple of weeks to get to play. I'm still waiting as well, but I also know support has many people to deal with I just hope most of them can be patient to wait. The MMOs I played before usually process this in a matter of hours or a day, but in the video game market time is money, as they say :D
Guild Leader & Captain of the "Stormwolf"

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 9:00pm

IAmGroot

Professional

@ Kainos....

Something tells me, since it's already been 4 months since the transfer...about 99.99% of people have already had their accounts transferred.
I am guessing that you are probably 1 of [MAYBE] 2 people that have a currently pending problem in regards to transfer.
We are not getting old players back from before the merge anymore.
At least I haven't seen any for about 2 months.
Therefore, unfortunately, if you've been waiting that long, they simply forgot about you or just don't care.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm quite certain I'm not.

P.S. I know there are plenty of other tickets pending, but account transfers should be answered even before someone that has asked something like "Please change this quest, it has a typo in in" 2 months ago.
Without putting account transfer issues on the absolute TOP of the list of tickets to answer...you're losing people, and with people comes revenue.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 5:13pm

Kainos98

Beginner

@ Kainos....

Something tells me, since it's already been 4 months since the transfer...about 99.99% of people have already had their accounts transferred.
I am guessing that you are probably 1 of [MAYBE] 2 people that have a currently pending problem in regards to transfer.
We are not getting old players back from before the merge anymore.
At least I haven't seen any for about 2 months.
Therefore, unfortunately, if you've been waiting that long, they simply forgot about you or just don't care.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm quite certain I'm not.

P.S. I know there are plenty of other tickets pending, but account transfers should be answered even before someone that has asked something like "Please change this quest, it has a typo in in" 2 months ago.
Without putting account transfer issues on the absolute TOP of the list of tickets to answer...you're losing people, and with people comes revenue.

yea....starting to think the latter, anyway it does seem odd that transfers don't seem to be a top priority I dunno so just gonna wait, ticket was added in last week and still says "open" which I think means it's not even been looked at yet lol.
Guild Leader & Captain of the "Stormwolf"

Friday, August 15th 2014, 9:13pm

hope you got yours taken care of, I finally got mine :) now I'm so lost from being gone for almost 2 years LOL all my stuff like ships parts, etc has been replaced O.o and we now have a wardrobe! yay lol :thumbsup:

Monday, August 18th 2014, 2:46am

Rate this thread