You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 2:08am

reeah19

Intermediate

doubt all tickets are made by noobs, you either need more ppl to run thru tickets or need more communications with the devs, because atm you're just raging at players because they complain, get over it is in human nature lol

localisation is the least important thing and tho every single week we get other and usually worse than the previous one... patch was in march we're in august.

http://themoneyconverter.com/RUB/EUR.aspx

so prices are pretty much the same

please do something with your team, stop making ppl rage quit, the game is awesome :/
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 2:17am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

I should offer apologies Wraith02 as I truly didn't realize how recent the transition in "management" had taken place. Thanks for taking time to explain this.

So are you saying that in future patches/updates/expansion/etc we(Na&Eu collectively) should get the same information as the Ru players and at the same time? As in no delay between regions?

Also, thanks for taking the time to respond! Again, awesome game!

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 3:09am

@ Ryan, of course players are going to vote for a price reduction, whether they are content with the prices as they are or not, that's a no-brainer for everyone.
As for the RU servers, have you actually looked at the price difference between the Euro (or Dollar) and the Rouble? To buy 1 crystal on this server would cost 0.48 Rubles, compared to the 0.01 (Euro) and the 0.013 (Dollar), so of course there will be a difference. Also If you look at most things, there is a significant difference between the price of things in Europe / America and over in Russia.
Just going to point out that the cash shop has been a significant point of contention for allods since release and has driven many people away. Says a lot that you are now down to 2 servers. Frankly it looks like allods already has 1 foot in the grave outside of russia.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 3:12am

doubt all tickets are made by noobs, you either need more ppl to run thru tickets or need more communications with the devs, because atm you're just raging at players because they complain, get over it is in human nature lol

localisation is the least important thing and tho every single week we get other and usually worse than the previous one... patch was in march we're in august.

http://themoneyconverter.com/RUB/EUR.aspx

so prices are pretty much the same

please do something with your team, stop making ppl rage quit, the game is awesome :/

I'm not raging at anyone, considering its past 3am and I'm fairly exhausted from training earlier this evening, I'm pretty calm.
I am just pointing out why it is not as simple as some are making out.

I don't know where the latest localisation reversion stems from, but it's on my list of things to ask about in the morning.

As for the team, we are always looking to improve the internal processes, but as myself and my CM colleagues are all external based, it can complicate matters.

I should offer apologies Wraith02 as I truly didn't realize how recent the transition in "management" had taken place. Thanks for taking time to explain this.

So are you saying that in future patches/updates/expansion/etc we(Na&Eu collectively) should get the same information as the Ru players and at the same time? As in no delay between regions?

Also, thanks for taking the time to respond! Again, awesome game!

No problem - thank you for the apology.
It has only been in the past week or 2 that we have fully moved into the more synchronised pattern, I would have loved to be able to start with 5.0.2 with the joint news posting, but it was just not possible in time.

But yes, we will get the same information (for major updates anyway..) at around the same time (or at least very similar, hopefully no longer then a day or two's difference), though I should stress, it will just be the pre-info etc that we will get at the same time, the RU server will still get the game updates first (as well as all the fresh bugs!).

About 5.0.2, I cannot promise that the next news post will be about it.. but its coming soon ;)
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 3:46am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 10:28am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Wraith mentioned the reason why we're getting the 6.0 previews in another thread:

Radiant Strongbox of the Wizard

Quoted

We're just getting the 6.0 update info as we have moved into a more synchronised news announcement scheduled regarding "big" news, and the RU news release time. There may still be a couple of things that come out of whack for various reasons, but on a whole that's the plan.

And here, in this thread is exactly the reason why.

i think they only did the pridens (such an awful name) preview to get people excited for a new race, both on RU and EU/NA. I don't really mind the lack of 5.2 news, since I read everything about it months ago on allods.ru, but I can get why people are upset.

None of the news regarding 5.0, 5.1 or 5.2 was actually news for most people when we announced it.
Yes, I would have very much liked to have started the syncing with 5.2, but that was not possible, so we have to make do with syncing 6.0.0 and giving you 5.0.2 info soon.
There are still people that don't go to the Russian site as we were always told in NA just because Russia has it don't mean we will get it. So....Please give us our info BEFORE the patch comes out.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 11:27am

Well, you need more bug reports with full information? Then I would suggest you to enable the report Error function, which still exists on russian servers since 4.0.4 !!! When 4.0.4 released on our servers, we only got the Help Teleport integrated. Honestly, I'm too lazy to open the support site and make a screenshot and write a report for each time I find a bug. I don't think that I'm alone with this oppinion, so maybe you would get better reports if you just enable a function which already exists.
(http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=…555#post5010555)

To the Cash Shop prices. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you increased the costs of Crystal Chips with 5.0.1 if I got that right. Before, while 5.0, 100 cc has cost 450 crystals, anyway of the fact, that the majority of players only bought cc if gPotato made a sale, so that 1000 cc has cost 3080 crystals. Now, 1200 cc, which are equal to the 100 cc before 5.0.1 (as far as i know), cost 600 crystals. Please explain me why you increase the costs if the forum is full of threads of people complain about the cost?

And to the News Announcements, I like the idea to publish the news synchronized with the russian Allods Online. But you can expect that we also should get information to 5.0.2 which didn't happened yet. You should post at least 1 5.0.2 information for each 6.0 information you publish.

Sorry for my bad english :pinch:

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 12:33pm

Guza

Intermediate

Its good to see that they are trying to keep up with Russian version. I do not really care what info they put as long as its some info.
But please for the love of god dont give us anymore unfinished or untested patches.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 12:35pm

Many things have been said on this thread it's hard to know what to point out :p

So I'll start by the title, the news, I honestly think it's a good thing that we get the news same time as russian. I think Wraith is right about the fact that people that wants to know already know. You don't need to go on the Russian forums/site to know, because people are posting it here already. So if you actually come on this forum you will know most of the things

for example here : http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ight=#post34517

I'm not saying it is as good as having a proper news, but I'm saying it's not like we can't wait to know what's gonna happen. And players that don't know anything at all don't really care about it imo because it's really easy to find.

Also, I prefer that they catch up with the russian so in the future we get the proper news on time, so that part seems legit to me. Even if I don't really care about the story of the pridiens, maybe the next 6.0 features will be more exiting and we'll be happy to have them sooner. So it's ok.

About the Cash Shop, I you make a thread, players will of course vote to say it's to expensive. Doesn't mean that it's not true tho...especially the crystal part. I think crystals are a barrier that new players will never be able to break. But let's face it, we know that, they know that, everybody know that. The game is just too old for "normal" newcomers, it's a fact, a sad fact but a fact, the new crystal system make it even harder to increase runes so I don't expect anything happening about that.

And finally, for the bugs, I don't really know what you are talking about. Seriously I never encounter bugs. I don't lag, sometime shit happen like I'm stuck somewhere or get DC but it's like once a month or something, I find it really descent. I don't think the game is all that buggy.

I didn't know the AoD invulnerability was still there, haven't seen it for a while (but I don't go there that often) and that I agree, is a pain in the ass. I also agree for the MoS, but it's not like it's thing stopping your from playing like a bug in Eclipse, or in Dominion.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 2:00pm

Effreti

Trainee

i like the syncro idea, now I don't have to stalk allods.ru for updates with google translate. I think most people were just confused because they didn't know this was part of a bigger picture.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 2:08pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Okay, I don't mind this kind of updates even if they are for Russian Allods :) http://en.allods.com/news/general/trailer-priden-race

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 2:49pm

Well, you need more bug reports with full information? Then I would suggest you to enable the report Error function, which still exists on russian servers since 4.0.4 !!! When 4.0.4 released on our servers, we only got the Help Teleport integrated. Honestly, I'm too lazy to open the support site and make a screenshot and write a report for each time I find a bug. I don't think that I'm alone with this oppinion, so maybe you would get better reports if you just enable a function which already exists.
(http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=…555#post5010555) [/size]

GOOD IDEA
+1

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 3:03pm

There are still people that don't go to the Russian site as we were always told in NA just because Russia has it don't mean we will get it. So....Please give us our info BEFORE the patch comes out.

Of course, we are not going to post anything won't (eventually) be relevant to our server.

Quoted from "Vagrimst"Well, you need more bug reports with full information? Then I would suggest you to enable the report Error function, which still exists on russian servers since 4.0.4 !!! When 4.0.4 released on our servers, we only got the Help Teleport integrated. Honestly, I'm too lazy to open the support site and make a screenshot and write a report for each time I find a bug. I don't think that I'm alone with this oppinion, so maybe you would get better reports if you just enable a function which already exists.
(http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=…555#post5010555) [/size]
GOOD IDEA
+1

I asked about that today, there are plans to re-enable it, but I don't have an ETA for when that will be available.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 3:17pm

I asked about that today, there are plans to re-enable it, but I don't have an ETA for when that will be available.

thats great!
i think the moral of reporting bugs will be greatly enhanced this way 8o :love:

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:48am

Reirei

Beginner

Lol I have to laugh at Wraiths comment there is no NA/EU. What times have been made to suit NA? This was meant to be a merger not "hey everyone you just have to put up with EU times only. Sorry off that was slightly off topic but I also can't see how it's so hard to post relevant changes to our sever- not old Russian notes that are badly translated- my 16 year old could manage it in his spare time so for payed employees it should be no probs. Lol do your jobs for your paying customers not rehash script from the Russians. Oh and the excuse that some already looked up Russian forums and we already know what's coming is bull. Half the names of skills are incomprehensible.
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Monday, August 25th 2014, 1:28pm

Allods have allways and probably will allways have some sort of bugs and i dont mind, it is a free to play game so bugs come with the game :-P
I can agree with all ppl about this posting 6.0 info before we get 5.02 BUT here is the thing :-P Translation issues in allods often results in #Placeholders if patch is rushed, why dont we all just chill and keep playing and hope that game wont be as buggy as lvl 55 patch ok? :-P

Monday, August 25th 2014, 1:49pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Allods have allways and probably will allways have some sort of bugs and i dont mind, it is a free to play game so bugs come with the game :-P
I can agree with all ppl about this posting 6.0 info before we get 5.02 BUT here is the thing :-P Translation issues in allods often results in #Placeholders if patch is rushed, why dont we all just chill and keep playing and hope that game wont be as buggy as lvl 55 patch ok? :-P
Asking for the 5.02 patch info and not 6.0 is not too much to ask for and has nothing to do with the #Placeholders#. Yes every patch seems to have their fair share of bugs but lets be honest, there are more bugs now then there was with other company. And we should not have to go to RU to get our patch info.

And I have to agree with Bunnyz. NA will always be separated from EU and not by the choice of the NA players. NA is at work/school when the things like Dom happens. Heck even the little things like the few Kirah quests are EU times and are inconvenient for NA.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 10:28pm

And I have to agree with Bunnyz. NA will always be separated from EU and not by the choice of the NA players. NA is at work/school when the things like Dom happens. Heck even the little things like the few Kirah quests are EU times and are inconvenient for NA.

Exactly.

I think they should have stopped at merging the account base, leaving the separate EU (with EU times and prices) and NA (with NA times and prices) servers.