You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 11:34pm

Make telepathic gift possible to give to yourself

since its only for groups useful its a waste for those without free respec / dualskill
if you could use for yourself it would be great :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 20th 2014, 1:41am)

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 8:49am

Gramarye

Professional

would make the spell senseless. Engineers Defibrillation cant be used on usrself too...

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 6:49pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

What's the coodown on Tele Gift?

With a reasonably longer cooldown I could see it being fair. Maybe every 5 minutes would be fair?

Refilling only 50% of ones mana is nice but it's nowhere near comparable to the power of self resurrecting oneself(as the poster above suggested with Defib).

I would say yes, as long as the cooldown isn't too short so you can't do it too often.

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 6:56pm

Gramarye

Professional

for regging mana psis already have superficial Trance

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 8:59pm

Astral mana pots give 7709 mana on a 2m cooldown, resto pots give 40% mana on a 5m cd and martyr gives 30% on a 3m cd. There's no reason to ever go OOM unless you're too cheap to spend a few gold on crafting/buying. In that case it's just tough luck.

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 12:53am

reeah19

Intermediate

the cooldown is 5 mins, very annoying, well using on yourself i dont care, but in raids when there are alot of mana users would be ftw with 1 min cd for example..., long ago it used to have 0cd...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 2:17am

Astral mana pots give 7709 mana on a 2m cooldown, resto pots give 40% mana on a 5m cd and martyr gives 30% on a 3m cd. There's no reason to ever go OOM unless you're too cheap to spend a few gold on crafting/buying. In that case it's just tough luck.

yes, and the skill from tensess temple also enhances mana reg
but that was not my point

i was about to make this skill more useful, for EVERY player and not a party ONLY skill, which is avoided by most psis since its useles for them 95% of the time, but missing 5% of the time :S

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 3:07am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 11:59am

Why not make battle rez usuable to use on yourself or defrebrilation, because it IS a party skill. You already have a wide arsenal of mana regen items and skills including trance.

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 12:32pm

Why not make battle rez usuable to use on yourself or defrebrilation, because it IS a party skill. You already have a wide arsenal of mana regen items and skills including trance.

if your dead its hard to use rez on yourself... logic

defibrilation is useable on enemys at least

if you use psychic power to regen mana, its easy to use on yourself... logic

idc, make it a mana burning skill for enemys, but at least give it ANY other use but manareg of party....

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 12:46pm

Gramarye

Professional

lol

use superficial Trance (a spell u alrady have)...FUCKING MORE LOGIC!!!

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 2:23pm

lol

use superficial Trance (a spell u alrady have)...FUCKING MORE LOGIC!!!

logic would be to give telepathic gift for free then with superf. trance...

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 2:32pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Again, self-resurrecting and +50% mana are not close to the same thing. One is pretty much limited to Summoners as a powerful exclusive ability while the other can be a minor assistance in some situations.

I think the op is merely suggesting a way to make the ability useful in solo play as well as party so its not an entire waste of point.

Take Defib, for example(since it the one that keeps getting brought up), it can also be utilized as a useful stun if you don't currently need the res.

Either way, I don't have a stake in the argument(although it would be cool to have more useful abilities), I just figured some levity was needed in this thread.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 1:24pm

Some skills are party skills because, you know, they're meant to aid the party. You already have trans and a wide arrangement of self supporting mana regeneration items. Tele gift is ONE ruby next to temp. acceleration. You don't have to put 6 talent points in them, you don't have to go way out of the way to get it or get useless rubies. Other classes have personal skills and party skills so why make an exception for the Psi class.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 4:20pm

Gramarye

Professional

damn that defib-shit i wrote is just an example

most classes have mechanics/skills which just work in groups...

Warri: "Team Play"
Pala: "Venegance"
Scout/bard: "fervor" (they already canged it for make it weaker alone...)
mage: "portal"
Engineer: "The cure" (cuz he have no heals yet)

all of these spells are nearly useless if ure not in party. Telepatic gif is just one of them...So why change it if Psis AlLREADY have a spell for regging their OWN Mana

Rate this thread