You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 5:28pm

Fusion Server

Hello ,

It's true that we will get a fusion server with arabic 05/09/2014 ?...

Personally I am against this merger !

why they not merge with the Russian server?!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xxzeus" (Aug 25th 2014, 5:47pm)

Monday, August 25th 2014, 5:33pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

there is no info about that
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Monday, August 25th 2014, 5:46pm

well firstly, that date has already passed, so unless you have time travel technology that your going to share with us, its defiantly not going to happen ;)

As I write this, I know of no substance to those rumours.
IF such a thing were to happen in the future, then it will be announced on the website.
Our next focus is 5.0.2. ;)
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Monday, August 25th 2014, 5:46pm

why they not merge with the Russian server?!

There's plenty of reasons for why that can't happen. The basic game is Russian and their population is HUGE. You can't expect them to merge and deal with their server being international out of nowhere, and you can't expect international players to suddenly play a game in Russian.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:08pm

Hello,

well firstly, that date has already passed, so unless you have time travel technology that your going to share with us, its defiantly not going to happen ;)

Don't forget that in some countries, we write date in that order : day/month/year, so I think he's talking about september 5th :).

I don't know about thoses rumours, Xxzeus is the third one this week to talk about that...
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:18pm

Hello,

Don't forget that in some countries, we write date in that order : day/month/year, so I think he's talking about september 5th :).
exactly, in my country we write day first and month after.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:22pm

http://allods.gamepower7.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31743

Quoted

reeting warrior full of glories achieved by the Knights do not know, but the taste of victories

ÍÜÜÜíÜÜÜÇßÜÜă God Knights world Allodz all good as promised always to inform you of all developments that take place during our engagement with the developer Russian and answer the most important question responded to the Forum and is the date on which will be the integration of the servers? will be the date of the merger on Friday, actually in 05/09/2014 then stop logging on the server Arab. and interference calculations players all stage idle for three days so that you then continue the game directly within the server foreigner on Monday 09/08/2014 to find that all the details of the account quoted as Trkimoha .. with all respect to their battalions and ships, and the purposes and tasks ... etc.. , and in order to provide you with a foreign game can start from now downloaded via the following link:Http://en.allods.com/download and We will give you a video report in the coming days with backhaul or Souls for Giebkm of which the most important questions and inquiries that we have received during the past period and explains to you the most important points in the process of merging servers. offers you the chance to play for ten days in the server Arab possibility seize offers and discounts currently available prepare you to enter the atmosphere of global competition and prove Jaddartkm. complication experience that have been activated recently in the server , which shorten the time to develop the levels of Chkstm then reduce prices in the shop tools for the second time in a row and innovative way we are confident that you will possess sophistication and skill invested opportunitiesto reach excellence and professionalism in the levels of globalsurely are showing the extent to which the ingenuity Arab player wherever and wherever he traveled. remember that, please visit the following link:
By Google Trad.
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:23pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Guys there is no Information ATM to get Merged with the Arabic Server and i think that dosent happend.
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:34pm

that will happen on 05/09/2014

some arabic player against this merger but a problem with Russian !
his do not update arabic allods to 5.0.0.1

and arabic admin remove more calendar event (craft event , | Warrior | Healer | Paladin | Summoner | Scout | Warden | Mage | Psionicist | Bard | all event remove it) and more of costumes !

so all arabic player go to another server XD !

AND WE WILL COME WITH YOU
ALL ARABIC PLAYER LVL 55 or less ONLY :)
and Their number is not large

we will speak with other player by AraEng languge XD >> fa7amt ?

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:43pm

that will happen on 05/09/2014

some arabic player against this merger but a problem with Russian !
his do not update arabic allods to 5.0.0.1

and arabic admin remove more calendar event (craft event , | Warrior | Healer | Paladin | Summoner | Scout | Warden | Mage | Psionicist | Bard | all event remove it) and more of costumes !

so all arabic player go to another server XD !

AND WE WILL COME WITH YOU
ALL ARABIC PLAYER LVL 55 or less ONLY :)
and Their number is not large

we will speak with other player by AraEng languge XD >> fa7amt ?
Our numbers a little true, but most of us are professionals and we have one of the weakest and harmful over 700k

8 / 9 / 2014

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:49pm

Scavenger

Beginner

that doesnt make any sense , how they will merge and ask us to download the En client when he MY didnt say anything about that ?

how come gp7 just decide to merge without any further info or anything just as always the RU publisher crap like they always do

let's hope for more info from gp7 , not another lie like always lmao

مُشْرِف سَابِقْ في اللودز العَرَبِيّة

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:53pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Well this is getting really interesting. ^^

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:58pm

Guza

Intermediate

5th September DOOMSDAY !!!!

Monday, August 25th 2014, 7:01pm

Hello,

when I commented, the text said 05/08/14, the OP's edit was to change that from 05/08/14 to 05/09/14.

I have not heard anything about this, and have forwarded it for clarification.

When we have some news about it, we will let you know.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Monday, August 25th 2014, 7:18pm

third thread on the subject, they obviously got it from some where

Monday, August 25th 2014, 7:26pm

Bonor

Beginner

WT, *beep* the arabic server, there's already all these turks that cant speak english for s***. We dont need more
Suck my Bonor !

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kurtcobain" (Aug 25th 2014, 7:30pm)

Monday, August 25th 2014, 7:48pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Simple enough to implement an in-game translator. It would mainly focus on game terms and basic greeting, etc but FFXI was(is) a wildly successful Japanese/American game MMo that does this.

Then merge us all to Ru! Mwahaha!

Monday, August 25th 2014, 8:25pm

right:

I have had some clarification.
The Arabic operator has indeed been discussing with their community the possibility of transferring their players to the EU server so they would meet and enjoy playing with us.
Currently all the details of such transfer are being discussed and if we feel that technically it'll be possible to bring the new faces over to EU server.

Once the discussion have been completed, and the technical testing are finished we will be able to provide you all with further information of this momentous occasion.

-Wraith

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Aug 25th 2014, 8:36pm)

Monday, August 25th 2014, 8:31pm

Why the hell are people so hellbent on merging us with russians? It will NEVER happen for there is 0 reason for it seeing as how they have 8 full servers going. And the language barrier my god if you think its bad now.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Monday, August 25th 2014, 8:35pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Okay, so I see it like this.

In the arabic post there are these precise dates and also download link to the international client so I'm pretty much sure we are long past the discussion on technical possibilities of such merge.

Also, the only reason we learn about it (2 weeks before it's supposed to happen) is because our new fellow players come here and spam about it :D

Rate this thread