You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 11:11am

how can i get equpable yasker hawks uniform

how can i get equipable yasker hawks uniform?

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 1:37pm

I think it's a costume rather than equipable armour, and you can look in the Costume gallery (Ctrl+U, enable showing costumes you don't have, look through all the costumes, point at each one to get a tooltip describing it) to see how to get it.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 3:43pm

This is correct, there is a costume version, then there's also some kinda.. Spell? I believe that equips the costume on you as well.

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 3:57pm

It's very exspensive to buy the costumes but i know there are some on the server.. I sold mine 3 weeks ago :)
Good luck finding one who sells it!

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 5:20pm

The "buff" item wich gives you a costume buff only works in non-combat zones and is from a few years ago.

Put it this way, I have one on my mage (not bound if anyone's interested...) that was last played sometime around Gipat's release.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?