You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 10:25pm

How Long Does Account Transfer Take?

Hey so im an old player from 2012 who stopped playing around Feb 2013 and i was just wondering how long the account transfer ticket support takes? (From NA server) Its been 4 days and dont mean to be impatient but i really just would like to know approx how long itl be till i get a response from the support crew give or take? Just So i can decide whether to wait or if i should just make an alternative account to play the game until i get a response.

Cheers in Advance :thumbsup:

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 11:37pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

I'm kinda new around here but from the threads I've read a lot of people have waited 4 weeks + to get transferred.

Also, fom the looks of some other threads in these forums some never got transferred and gave up, or they never opted to come back and update their threads at the very least...

Not to be discouraging as I hope you get in ASAP.

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 11:49pm

more then a few hours is to long

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 12:09am

IAmGroot

Professional

more than a few hours is to long
I can't stress this enough.
If you do not get your players back in the game, they will look elsewhere to game.
Start taking transfers seriously.
I'm sick of the population dropping because of stupid crap like this.
Please, make sure transfers happen FAST.
There have been people that have gotten theirs transferred in hours, but MOST of them are taking OVER A WEEK!
How long do you think a gamer is going to sit around and wait for their account to be transferred before they change to a new game?
I would guess not more than 48 hours.

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Sometimes it's like beating a dead horse. :S

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 1:17am

I have to agree with you Hcl. Allods is possibly losing players because of the transfer process taking so long and being so flawed. I myself am someone who is currently waiting for my characters to be transferred because I have spent alot of time and such on them. I personally love Allods, It's one of the first MMO's I ever got into. And I've currently been waiting about 6 to 7 days for my ticket to at least get some sort of acknowledgement.. But yet..
No response yet.
And It's honestly quite frustrating to wait that long.
I'm used to Support teams taking hours to respond, Let alone days.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 1:26am

Cheers for the answers and support, well ill make a new acc so i can try out the different classes in the new update and see what suits me now, but if i dont get anything by the end of the week ill probs give up on allods - i mean if they cant even reply with something in 7 days i dont know if the games gonna be worth it any more.
Thanks for all the help

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 1:38am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Cheers for the answers and support, well ill make a new acc so i can try out the different classes in the new update and see what suits me now, but if i dont get anything by the end of the week ill probs give up on allods - i mean if they cant even reply with something in 7 days i dont know if the games gonna be worth it any more.
Thanks for all the help
You know, as much as I hate to hear you potentially not playing Allods, you have a point.

Returning player tickets should be prioritized over anything/everything else and shouldn't take longer than a few hours TOPS.

I've re-activated my account on Wow many times and it is literally an instantaneous process, as in; make a phone call or email and instantly start playing on my old account.

As much as I have come to LOVE Allods, I find it literally. mind-blowing and unbelievable that potential players have waited weeks to a month+ to even hear anything that their ticket has been acknowledged.

I just can't fathom what would take precedence over obtaining more players in their game?

G'luck and hit me up in-game if you'd like(Uberos, Empire Gunner) I am still very new but I will help any way I can.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Intoshadows" (Aug 28th 2014, 2:17am)

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 12:37pm

The problem is, its not just a simple process and it can take some time just to do one.
and thats when all the information is correct, which doesn't always happen.
It often happens that the process is done most of the way, but some of the information provided is wrong, so in the interest of security (after all, how would you feel if your unmerged account was given to someone else because there were not enough security checks in place), these things have to be checked and confirmed before the process can be finished - so the time gets spent, but with no results.

The comparison with WoW is not exactly right, when the account is deactivated it is still there in the database, along with the link to your login details, so its just a case of changing the account state from deactivated to activated.
In our case, while the account / characters are still in the database, they are not linked to a login in anyway - mainly because we did not get any part of the email database from the other publishers.

Yes, I agree that the returning players should be sorted out asap, but its dangerous to do that at the expense of the existing player base, especially when the process can take some time just to do one.

As for those that say "it should take a matter of hours" is over simplifying things- the support is not 24/7, so on weekends and evening there is no chance of that happening. The support system also works on a queue system - the tickets get dealt with when it reaches the top of the queue.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 2:19pm

IAmGroot

Professional

As for those that say "it should take a matter of hours" is over simplifying things- the support is not 24/7, so on weekends and evening there is no chance of that happening. The support system also works on a queue system - the tickets get dealt with when it reaches the top of the queue.
I guess this is the problem we're having issues with.
The support system should work on a PRIORITY queue system, where certain subjects are dealt with ASAP and others that do not matter as much are dealt with later.
Retaining playerbase should be #1 priority.

Friday, August 29th 2014, 2:46am

Update for all who may more may not care. I finally got the reply to my ticket for Allods with the news that my accounts have finally Been Linked. Hooray. It was almost exactly 5 days after the ticket had been submitted but still it finally got answered. Gonna be great to get back into the game.
Cheers

Taurusminion - Empire

Friday, August 29th 2014, 6:05pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Update for all who may more may not care. I finally got the reply to my ticket for Allods with the news that my accounts have finally Been Linked. Hooray. It was almost exactly 5 days after the ticket had been submitted but still it finally got answered. Gonna be great to get back into the game.
Cheers

Taurusminion - Empire
Glad to hear it!!!

Hopfully us raising a little stink in this thread helped accelerate the process.

@Wraith02-Please keep in kind that those that complain loudly just love the game very much. I don't mean to heckle you in particular, just voicing my opinion on things. You do a great job here with expediting enformation to and from us and developers and are much appreciated. Thanks Wraith!

Friday, August 29th 2014, 9:27pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Cheers

Taurusminion - Empire
Holy (insert bad word here). 5 days isnt bad at all.

I do have to agree with HCl there has to be a better way to be able to go through tickets or you all need to think about getting more people answering them. The 4 weeks it took for mine to be answered is basically stopping me from wanting to even log in anymore.

Rate this thread