You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 5:49am

P2P Server Population

It has been a long time since i played Allods and i recently decided that i would download it again. Before i do i was wondering if this P2P server is populated enough to be enjoyable. F2P Allods was too pay to win for my liking so a P2P server sounds much more enjoyable but only if there are actually people to play with.

Also i have not been able to find any payment details on the site. Where do you sign up for the P2P servers and how much is it?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Macrath" (Mar 29th 2014, 5:57am)

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 6:06am

It has been a long time since i played Allods and i recently decided that i would download it again. Before i do i was wondering if this P2P server is populated enough to be enjoyable. F2P Allods was too pay to win for my liking so a P2P server sounds much more enjoyable but only if there are actually people to play with.

Also i have not been able to find any payment details on the site. Where do you sign up for the P2P servers and how much is it?
There are enough ppl for skirms, with i think it's good. Curently lig side is more populated than imp.

Sub is free until april 1st, after that you can sub by clicking the subscription button ingame.
For glory.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 7:59am

well today i tried to press the subscrite button ingame and it gave me an error anyone cna explain me why???

btw merge both servers let p2p players have acess for quest for full cash shop and eveyone is happy^^
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 9:26am

You can play free, so you don't have to press the button until 1st of April. ^^ I don't think we should merge both servers, it wouldn't make any sense to play together with people who use the cashshop because they would be fucking overpowered.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 11:18am

The p2p server population is fine. I find a group for whatever I'm interested when I need to.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 8:48pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Merging would be the worst idea and will break the why people are coming on sub server.

We people of P2P want at least a minimum comfort of game , where you don't need the last objet in cash shop just to stay competitive , putting 300 euros/dollars in it of farming all days.

Capacity to enjoy pvp and pve without overpowered people. Skill is way better to enjoy than cash in a game.

And finally There is a lot less of trash guys who judge your value on your wallet size. Or they dont last long.

So yeah merging with F2P would be stupid . I prefer putting 10€ per month in this "limited" server than going into F2P :)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:44pm

I have been playing the P2P server for a couple hours and have not seen another soul yet.

Honestly whoever is in charge of Allods marketing and advertising should be fired. Most MMO fans i talk to have never even heard of this game, especially North Americans. Simply put this game is much better than WoW and has the potential to appeal to the millions of MMO fans who never heard of this game. I work in marketing and i can assure you that with very little work this game could be repopulated very easily. Because honestly if an MMO doesn't have a steady stream of new players populating the starting zones than it is simply dead.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 8:17pm

Better to just give them 15$/whatever a month and let them leave you alone, versus having to shell out so much more each month to stay competitive.

But I agree, there could be more advertising done or something.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 6:52pm

its not hard to have everything on the normal server without spending one cent

just save your money and use the auction house

allods is a REAL free to play game where everyone can have everything without spending real $ or €

i take actively part on battlegrounds and do good dps, somtimes even the most

(ofc you cant have everything for free in 3 weeks, thats clear, but over time you get more and more!
the impatient ppl pay, the patient wait and do not pay)

Monday, March 31st 2014, 8:22pm

I think this would been more hit even if sucha things like 1.0 patch, immense greed of devs etc never happened ...but reputation lost is not easy gained and there's shaittone of bad reputation shadowing allods from times of beta days to this day. (biggest hit imo was infamous gipat patch that made game virtually unplayable without cashing in)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:33am

Jinxed

Intermediate

I will Enjoy the Sub server, and this new class. :P Any Empire guilds looking for a Gunner who loves blowing league up :)
Jinxed-level 60

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 4:39am

Sniffler23

Beginner

i also subbed and started tonight (UK), i am level 9 and i have NOT SEEN ANYONE, i have got a mentor who is level 37 and he told me there is next to zero players, it kinda feels like having a great, well polished mmorpg to MYSELF. But i am imperial but leg, so gonna try the other side now and see if it is more social-able.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:14am

You should stay with empire and message Shaffou, Downfall, Khundarsse, Arenne or anyone you might see. Most people on p2p are doing stuff constantly and already in the endgame and new players are rather rare. League is not very social...

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:18am

Jinxed

Intermediate

I will be back to p2p soon lol
Jinxed-level 60

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:46am

Nice, looking forward to it. :P

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:49am

Jinxed

Intermediate

ok how does this new time thing work so I can get payment for the p2p?
Jinxed-level 60

Friday, August 29th 2014, 4:19pm

Sanctuary

Beginner

ok how does this new time thing work so I can get payment for the p2p?

I just logged in and chose the P2P server, on the bottom left was an option that took you to the main site. Seems you don't actually buy a subscription, but you buy crystals and trade them for one. So silly. :whistling:

My friends and I are going to start our subscriptions on Monday. :thumbsup:

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 5:18am

Jinxed

Intermediate

go empire
Jinxed-level 60

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 9:08am

chidictator

Beginner

I am a new member of the Empire, I've just started playing yesterday. It was shocking that there was almost no one while I was online... I really hope that on higher lvls it changes ;). I've been playing Allods for a long time on f2p server but the cash shop started to get on my nerves. Well, I hope I will stay for a little bit longer!

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 9:18am

Tell us your ingame name and we can get you an invite. Or you can message Shaffou, Arenne, Downfall or Khundarsse if they're online. Just add them to your friendslist. ^^

In low level zones there are basically no players but the most of us are in the endgame. Yesterday we attempted to raid Tep, so there's still stuff going on on p2p. :P