You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 2:23pm

Sanctuary

Beginner

• "Sanctuary" started this thread

Purification and FH

This is a new class for me and I'd like to know what people choose to do with the Purification skill for both PvE and PvP builds on a FH.

There's a lot of FH PvP builds that skip it all together, maybe one point is worth the investment? Why do you personally choose to skip or pick it up? Maybe some examples?

In PvE, are there any times when it's considered detrimental to the fight to be without Purification? Would that 1.5-3 seconds be better spent out-healing the negative effect?

I've never used the skill, but I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking it's a good idea to have in my build. Personally, it's the cast time that makes it hard for me to want. Thanks for any feedback! <3 all you Full Healers! :love:

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:10pm

I generally run R3, simply because that negative effect may not be out-healable - not all purifiable debuffs are DoT effects!
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:32pm

Sanctuary

Beginner

For someone that jumps between PvP and PvE a lot, do you think R1 would be a game breaker over R3?

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:44pm

I almost exclusively PvE, but wouldn't go below R2 in a true FH build.

What sort of build would you be looking at?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 6:10pm

Sanctuary

Beginner

Looking at something really close to Shikari's Full Healer with Burst build. I'm on the P2P server so I'll only have 68 points to work with. I don't know if having R3 Holy Blast would be fine and skipping over the Celestial Judgement.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sanctuary" (Aug 29th 2014, 2:38pm)

Friday, August 29th 2014, 7:23am

Dolce

Beginner

The higher you go in astral, the more you'll need it. It is not necessary ALL the time, but it is necessary and there are situations where you need to cleanse multiple times. There is also a boss fight in Eclipse where it is definitely necessary to the fight to have r3 puri.

If you are astraling and raiding, go r3. I don't usually use puri much in pvp unless there is a morte effect or too many debuffs to outheal ect, usually I can outheal most debuffs/dots or I just get interrupted too much to bother casting it. You might be able to get away with r2 in pvp, but I would personally always keep r3 for the times you have more than 1 person/buff to cleanse or the debuffs/dots don't stay off for long.

It also helps if you precast puri during those times where a cleanse needs to happen fast and just can't wait those few seconds.

Friday, August 29th 2014, 7:40am

Dolce

Beginner

Looking at something really close to Shikari's Full Healer with Burst build. I'm on the P2P server so I'll only have 68 points to work with. I don't know if having R3 Holy Blast would be fine and skipping over the Celestial Judgement.

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!3!311...32….31!a/A!a/A!a/A
IMO you shouldn't be bothering with holy blast at all. You're a healer, it's not your job to DPS, don't distract yourself by trying to. You should be staying alert to any emergencies and saving your mana for tough situations, dpsing will only distract you. I use cleansing flame to dot the mobs, take smite at w/e rank you want because the KD is often very useful, and a decent way for you to help with DPS. You will always have HB at rank 1 if you really want it, but don't waste talent points on it if you're taking them from another necessary FH skill. You should only be dpsing when you are 100% comfortable with the fight, and usually in those cases the real dps'ers are enough.

Friday, August 29th 2014, 1:59pm

Sanctuary

Beginner

Thank you for the advice Dolce! I'll shuffle somethings around to make room for R3.

Monday, February 16th 2015, 9:40am

Aionwen

Professional

FH means FH

sometimes u want to clean up in a short time one or two of this few hundreds of summidots maybe from more then 3 targets and u should cause its ur job and btw it cleans a lot of trouble, 5secs cd is indiscutable especially cause it has no 100% successrate.

against dots its like a heal without cooldown, with this u save stacks, mana, time and spells from outhealing them. honestly personally in general i do not clean yet much often cause im beginner, only against strong dots or in arena, but thats ust still part of the things i wanna master by times to be a good heal.

u can clean flame, with patch flame can causes target to receive +39% more physical damage from spellcasters grpmembers, maybe this could be a reason for purify r3?

i have purify r3 on my mh offheal farmquestbuild, r2 wasnt good enough

its ok if u wanna help ur dds but what shall i say ur damage sucks and the fewest moments its "needed" to rule the field, u are no summi. over the time u will sometimes reach the damagescore from some competitive dds in bgs but never the kills.

if u want a "hybrid", able to use more damagespells then flame, do not go for holyblast, take PoL and CoL r1, 3 stacks CoL + the one u will get while casting is ok some times and u can move during.

u can always sniper with providence and strike and spam flame and verdict (same damage less mana)

if u wanna have the right killfeelin with healer best way is to have castercleri with valiant guardian rubies in grp so u can use holy word (and make all other players lagging like hell baggin u to stop ^^) with this in pvp sometimes u really will be able to help killin a real big problem really fast that wouldnt like to die for minutes without ur welltimed help, if it dies it dies mostly during casttime.

if u wanna save talentpoints dont max plea and light and for rubies skip inquisitor (U have no energie) give ur runes a level instead.

i believe it never makes sense to r3 holy blast if u dont want r3 justice too, better r2 justice just for the animation ^^
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!