You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:56pm

marta8933

Beginner

Hello all bards! Here Hinnete, nice to meet you :)
Nickname: Hinnete
Lv: 70
Fraction: Empire
Class: Bard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:09pm

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:09pm

SinBadd

Beginner

bard build

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SinBadd" (Mar 29th 2014, 4:58pm) with the following reason: CHANGE

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:43pm

warria26

Beginner

can't wait to see what builds, both players from each server got in store. I may post a build once I've finished downloading the game.
Kaylaa - Bard/Kaykutta - Warden
Disturbed Guild NA
Am no superhero
mes que un club
:) :) :) :) :)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:33am

CatAsTrophy

Beginner

Occupation: In war it doesnt matter who is RIGHT, the only thing matters who is LEFT.

seems the only difference between old build and new build = luck rubies and those dodge rubies are switched.
Dont what new raid will be based on, since TEP was agility / divine.

and I will start with a build that gives enough luck, maybe getting the rubies and maybe not... since my normal build + gear can be switched to get more luck or expertise.

only thing I can tell towards Technoworldmazatlan, ur build is a mix of PvE / PvP, ( hybrid)
for me that isnt gonna work :p
will post 1 of my new PvE builds later, whenever I get lvl 60 ( still downloading)

btw any1 got link towards a site to make the build?
Bard : CatAsTophy lvl 60 - 7 blue items
Healer: QuisLina lvl 60
Psionist: Metapsionic lvl 58
Palladin: Kandura lvl 55
Summoner: Shinjumitsu lvl 55
Druid: Truixus lvl 43
Mage: Yerishira lvl 19

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:39am

CatAsTrophy

Beginner

Occupation: In war it doesnt matter who is RIGHT, the only thing matters who is LEFT.

Introduction

hello my real name is Patrick, age of 28 years.
my ingame name is CatAsTrophy
I am member of the guild Legends on Leagueside.
I'm a crazy guy from the Netherlands, every 1,5 / 2 months I change my hairstyle ( see avatar).
want to know more, or just want to chat about stuff..... well u can meet me in game or private message here
Bard : CatAsTophy lvl 60 - 7 blue items
Healer: QuisLina lvl 60
Psionist: Metapsionic lvl 58
Palladin: Kandura lvl 55
Summoner: Shinjumitsu lvl 55
Druid: Truixus lvl 43
Mage: Yerishira lvl 19

Monday, March 24th 2014, 12:55pm

Oh this is my current PVE DPS bard build:

http://tinyurl.com/nk7wnqp

I used it since last patch and I always liked it and this patch I'm still leveling with it and it's going quite well.
Good luck!
Edit:because of some wrong tool tips with stat rubies (expertise rubies increase determination) so I made some minor changes to the build and that's it now:
http://tinyurl.com/nqukfxa
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "yoyo_1560" (Mar 27th 2014, 10:17am)

Rate this thread