You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 12:37am

"Training Camp" Battleground not satisfying

"Training Camp" is annoying and not fun
if the teams are even remote equal it will end very often in a pat situation
the golem of the opposite team is in the base and vice versa

this will make the BG durate the FULL TIME, which is very annoying since no one can retrieve the other teams golem

i really miss the old days, where witches hollow was available EVERY day...

if trainingcamp would get removed i would not miss it at all

Friday, September 5th 2014, 12:52am

idk what TC you go to where the fight is equal ?(

Friday, September 5th 2014, 1:15am

idk what TC you go to where the fight is equal ?(

did it never happen to you that both golems are in the corresponding base and there no progress at all?
in the end after the long time both teams get 20amalgamparts/20emblemparts and thats it... worst time / gainrate ever

Friday, September 5th 2014, 1:39am

nope, usual TC i go to one side has a healer or some sort of advantage over other, there was this one time that it lasted long but that was cause the enemy didnt wanna kill golem when they could of done it a long time ago. anyway i think TC is quite fun, it brings change to th skirmishes, doing DF and wh sorta got boring.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 3:33am

leauge stay smacking the dog shit outta empire in tC

Friday, September 5th 2014, 4:46am

nope, usual TC i go to one side has a healer or some sort of advantage over other, there was this one time that it lasted long but that was cause the enemy didnt wanna kill golem when they could of done it a long time ago. anyway i think TC is quite fun, it brings change to th skirmishes, doing DF and wh sorta got boring.

either i get all the weird games, or you get all the lucky ones :P

Friday, September 5th 2014, 4:53am

its not really lucky and fun when one team dominates the other cause of heals or something. :(

Friday, September 5th 2014, 10:00am

Kissaki

Trainee

Training Camp is awesome. Remove Goblinball and add another PVP skirmish in its place each day if you want some variety.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 2:15pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Remove Goblinball
Are you insane? goblinball has been here since the starting of the game if they remove it it will be just like they would get rid of astral ships... They can add whatever skirmihs you desire but pls refrain from statements like remove gb... Anyway what they should do is FIX, FIX goblinball, fix all bugs and let it end in 180 secs if one team doesn't have 4 players ffs... since they changed gb i havn't had one game to will end in 180 secs if one team has 3 players...

Friday, September 5th 2014, 2:43pm

Remove Goblinball
Are you insane? goblinball has been here since the starting of the game if they remove it it will be just like they would get rid of astral ships... They can add whatever skirmihs you desire but pls refrain from statements like remove gb... Anyway what they should do is FIX, FIX goblinball, fix all bugs and let it end in 180 secs if one team doesn't have 4 players ffs... since they changed gb i havn't had one game to will end in 180 secs if one team has 3 players...

goblin ball has not been here since the starting of the game, its actually relatively new.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 2:51pm

Remove Goblinball
if they remove it it will be just like they would get rid of astral ships...

for me PERSONALLY thy could remove both, goblinball AND astralships (playerdriven) but thats too much, i know :P

just thought others might feel uncomfortable about trainingcamp too

its not really lucky and fun when one team dominates the other cause of heals or something. :(

its much better when its over fast instead of the endless waiting otherwise :S

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 5th 2014, 3:01pm)

Friday, September 5th 2014, 3:18pm

Remove Goblinball

goblin ball has not been here since the starting of the game, its actually relatively new.
What High value of bs bunzy.. Gb has always been there since the start of the game , just located in coba. Every old person knows about it, so please update your information.

Gb is a culture in the game, a thing they shall not change. The feature will never be removed again. :thumbsup:

Friday, September 5th 2014, 11:33pm

Kissaki

Trainee

Gear becoming cursed by Tep's Curse was here from early in game too. They got rid of it cos it was crap.

Same can happen to goblinball :D

Friday, September 5th 2014, 11:38pm

Gear becoming cursed by Tep's Curse was here from early in game too. They got rid of it cos it was crap.

No, teps curse came in gipat patch, also called lvl 42 patch.. It wasn't a build in feature from the game. Also teps curse hasn't bern fully removed from the game since you still get cursed drops. They lowered the impact because it was too hard a debuff in pvp. :)

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 12:02am

as much as i dislike GB i dont see a reason to remove it actually... thankfully it does not disturb the normal game in any way, its completely apart from the other activities :)

so if you dont like it, like me, simply dont use it

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 3:21am

Kissaki

Trainee

What do you mean "no"? - I wasn't comparing Goblinball with Tep's Curse on the basis that both are built in features. I was comparing them on the basis that both are crap.

Honestly, what's the world coming to when you have to re-reply to defend a troll post on a frikkin' MMO forum? It's the death of love.

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 9:54am

What do you mean "no"? - I wasn't comparing Goblinball with Tep's Curse on the basis that both are built in features. I was comparing them on the basis that both are crap.

Honestly, what's the world coming to when you have to re-reply to defend a troll post on a frikkin' MMO forum? It's the death of love.
And I stated that everything you said was wrong. I gave en explanation on why you can't compare those 2, that the curse is still there, and that it isn't crap.

You must learn about the term 'troll', either that or you are looking for drama. Have a nice day :thumbsup:

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 11:34am

Kissaki

Trainee

Yeah you really blew my mind with your post! It changed the way I thought about everything in my life. So much so that I feel I need to change my original statement in case it gets too confusing for people to follow. I realize now it should have read something more like:

"Over the years Allods Online has got rid of many things that were crap - Holy Charms; excessively long Purgatory timers; the need for Myrra to respawn in Astral. Since they can get rid of all these crappy things, they can get rid of Goblinball too."

My apologies for all the confusion. I'ma go have an awesome day.

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 1:43pm

Gramarye

Professional

Goblinball with Tep's Curse on the basis that both are built in features

nope :)

Goblinball is a game feature, which nobody needs to play if he dont want. So this whole thread sucks btw...
Tep curse is just for making money, they removed it cuz they got flamed hard enough. praise specks of light *.* !!!

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 1:47pm

Yeah you really blew my mind with your post! It changed the way I thought about everything in my life. So much so that I feel I need to change my original statement in case it gets too confusing for people to follow. I realize now it should have read something more like:

"Over the years Allods Online has got rid of many things that were crap - Holy Charms; excessively long Purgatory timers; the need for Myrra to respawn in Astral. Since they can get rid of all these crappy things, they can get rid of Goblinball too."

My apologies for all the confusion. I'ma go have an awesome day.
I play GB everyday,and its probably the easiest skirmish to pop.So many others like it too,hell they even have a cup...
Doesnt take the place of any other skirmish,opposite to TC,DF and WH that take turns between eachother.
Its like saying "I tried Warrior but i didnt like the class,lets get rid of it!"

Rate this thread