You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 12:14am

screenshots are interesting
however without comparison of the runes / gs / etc its not possible to take it as fact

i really hope for this calss to become as great as the others are...

i dont understand ppl who change class - it makes you lose your old class
rather make a reincarnation, its cheaper and better in long terms

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 3:58pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

screenshots are interesting
however without comparison of the runes / gs / etc its not possible to take it as fact

i really hope for this calss to become as great as the others are...

i dont understand ppl who change class - it makes you lose your old class
rather make a reincarnation, its cheaper and better in long terms
Race change I can kinda understand...maybe the race you wanted to play wasn't available to your class at the time of character creation..or whatever...it doesn't hold much affect on the game aside from visual...

But CLASS change is just a ridiculous(and often successful) attempt at making profit. Class change should not be allowed. If one wants to play a particular class they should have to go through the trouble of leveling it up to learn the nuances of said class.

Now, FACTION change is the worst offender of all IMHO. Changing faction should never be allowed and is the Ultimate Deadly Sin in any MMO.

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 10:49pm

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 10:55pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 11:22pm

Psi rework when

definitly too late :(
since it will not be in 5.2 it might be in the next patch (?)
in russian forum it has already been confirmed that psi need a rework too

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 11:26pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

^^^Yeah, I heard mention that they were planing a Psi rework for 6. I saw it around somewhere on here or Russia.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 1:12am

It's been confirmed for 6.0

Someone made a screenshot with a private message he got from the CM:

http://forum.allods.ru/attachment.php?at…50&d=1410108681

What it says is something like:

"Public Test Server is coming very very soon, we're doing final preparations.
And come 6.0, Psionicists is going to be changed in a fairly serious way."

If I have time then, I'll go on the PTS and check out the changes in detail. They are giving free unlimited talent resets there.

Edit: It seems attachments from outside source can't be displayed here directly.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 3:41am

It's been confirmed for 6.0

Someone made a screenshot with a private message he got from the CM:

http://forum.allods.ru/attachment.php?at…50&d=1410108681

What it says is something like:

"Public Test Server is coming very very soon, we're doing final preparations.
And come 6.0, Psionicists is going to be changed in a fairly serious way."

If I have time then, I'll go on the PTS and check out the changes in detail. They are giving free unlimited talent resets there.

Edit: It seems attachments from outside source can't be displayed here directly.

so we have a definite confirmation now
this is awesome!

thanks for sharing this, it makes me full of pleasant anticipation :love:

(although i know this will most likely be a long period of anticipation)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 9th 2014, 3:48am)

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 12:04pm

thanks for sharing this, it makes me full of pleasant anticipation :love:

(although i know this will most likely be a long period of anticipation)

To be honest, the most important thing is the DIRECTION they decide to push this class towards. Old one (control) is clearly out of the question given their new approach with new stats.

What I desperately want (and want it fast) is to know will they make it support/damage/healing/whatever, just the general idea. And for knowing that, it's weeks or even days waiting - not long at all.

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 10:28pm

maybe it goes towards a direction like controleffects that deal serious damage... (taking the warrior as a reference which is in pure DPS spec still a pretty good CC, simply due to the basic mechanics of this class)

for example:
destabilization does KD
mental link stuns every x seconds when established "sharp incursion" ( and deals X dmg every Y seconds)
mental link and will suppression can be both used for twin AND mental explosion
more special controleffects which can not be evaded with willpower
astral breath CD reduced
tk pull dealing MUCH more DMG
some rework of phantasmal killer, its not worth for serious builds atm
hypnosis also needs to be fixed, it used to be the best longtime CC in game but now its the worst :(
an option to use AOP without reduced healing (mental cleansing is already a weak heal)

the psionicist as a supporthealer is unlikely since engineers will already be able to do so
however casting mental cleansing on other players would be VERY intersting

some other function for the insight skill form tensess temple than detcting enemys (which every ESP addon does better...)

i also hope for a better arrangement of the rubies, its tricky to get everything you want now

we will see what the future brings

but all that, as for now, is ofc only pure speculation of myself

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 10th 2014, 10:44pm)

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 9:53am

Hi Dala and everyone,

i have been fighting vs some psios in bgs lately and i have to say:

a) it is still a really strong (borderline OP) class to pvp versus (for a mage at least). I thought mage had a chance this patch, but happened to finally meet some psios that could decently pvp so i stand corrected.
b) It is still so much fun to pve with it: exactly as fun as hitting your head against a wall over and over:s I really respect you for farming with it. (Although i'm guessing its good for amalgam quest with an instant spells build).

Overall i like the general idea behind the psio as it is now: it does a bit of everything while having very good dps (mage dps or higher in recent patches except a bit lower in this one i think) and the same buffs as a mage. I doubt they can change that and i hope they don't. The only problem i personally have with the psio is the rotation and nature of the spells which i find very boring. With the addition of the engineer and warden breaking we now have a ton of dps/support classes and even 3 healers classes; they will have to truly be innovative to completely change the psio direction. The psio ruby grind is pretty bad yes.

To be honest, i would like both mage and psio to be redesigned, to:
a) remove the randomness of mage forces every 30 sec. Give 2 or 3 forces but not randomly (who ever thought of that should be executed, as if waiting 30 sec is fun...).
b) Change the *spirit thingy buff* of the psio. It does not seem to work perfectly with the spells that produce/use it, or maybe i have never managed to make a psio build that seems to get the max out of those.
c) make things interesting with some changes. I hear mage gets a good change soon and becomes stronger but that's not the kind of change i wanted. We are strong enough already (just don't wait 6 months again to nerf the current bard, erm warden i mean). Good luck with psios.

Friday, September 12th 2014, 2:25am

Hi Dala and everyone,[...]b) It is still so much fun to pve with it: exactly as fun as hitting your head against a wall over and over:s I really respect you for farming with it.

have you ever watched Dala's video "Allods - psionicist AoE - KoE Crater" ?
it shows all the beauty of farming with psionicist and is far from hitting the head against a wall :love: :love: :love:
if not i recommend watching it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Fy-gjz3Dk

sadfully, this is no longer viable this way due to the crappy nerfs regarding mob-farming :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thoughtful spirit is only a burstskill

its very useful if you prepare WOB, cast link, then use
WOB
destabilization
5x thoughtful spirit
Pyro/astral venom
destabilization again / choke

this combo kills most things or SERIOUSLY damages them, if you have proper gear

as for mage, with the 4 iicy lightning rubies + the elemental wrath (giving elemental points) the northern light stacks and the shocking grasp + rubies you will always have something ready

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 12th 2014, 2:36am)

Friday, September 12th 2014, 8:27am

it shows all the beauty of farming with psionicist and is far from hitting the head against a wall :love: :love: :love:

Yes i have seen this been but could not do it with my bad geared psio.

I can just describe what you did as a mage instead:
1) grasp each one sererately,
2) use telepull if you need to properly gather them
3) meteor
4-a) if you have enough gear to have single shot/finished them with few grasps you are fine. Should not take more than 10 seconds.
4-b) else die

And this worked fine even with the fire buffs, just needed OP gear.

I can think of 5-6 classes that can farm better/faster or easier than mage or psio... o wait that's all the other classes:P
(i am not sure about Paladin, about the rest yes).

Friday, September 12th 2014, 11:55am

Hi Dala and everyone,[...]b) It is still so much fun to pve with it: exactly as fun as hitting your head against a wall over and over:s I really respect you for farming with it.

sadfully, this is no longer viable this way due to the crappy nerfs regarding mob-farming :(

That's exactly the reason I made it - because people were thinking farming with psio is like hitting your head against a wall, but the video is waaaay outdated now. Back then Wall of Blades was a 5s cast (there was no reduction rubies) and was not precastable. Superficial Trance could have it's cooldown chopped down to 3m with rubies though, that fixed all the mana problems. Right now there's blue Carnifex Scroll to do that.

Sure, it was way more tricky to do - a targeting addon sorting mobs by HP was a requirement because you had only short window of time to start casting Wall of Blades and you wanted it on the highest HP mob so all other die earlier, but it was definitely very effective.

I remember there was a time they killed off targeting Addons, because of it during that time this farming method was not possible until they made WoB precastable.

Edit: I am tempted to make a return after psi revamp. Like... a real return, not just lurking the forums. But the fact they completely killed off mob grinding for gold makes me very, very sad ;(

Maybe they bring it back with 6.0. And I'm just dying to see new psi talents and rubies, really desperate to know what they will do with the AoE.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dala" (Sep 12th 2014, 12:07pm)

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 11:40pm

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 6:28pm

Mielita

Beginner

This is actually an incomplete translation because inside the RU patchlog there are more information for example the less healing of the druid by 33%.... btw this is the page u should translate, it will be more completed xD
http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=118422
"How is that possible that no1 can actually dps? ;("

Friday, October 31st 2014, 6:39am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Looks like Engineer is becoming an op class between 5.02 and 6.0 seems nice best thing you dont need to aim your bombs anymore which is awesome as well as having a healing bot to heal you and the party, and damage out put seems like its going to be pretty op. wish Pridens could be engineers :P
Smugglers Paradise