Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:56pm

keyboard not coopererating.

the batteries arent dead, im typing right now, but any key, 1-+, a-z keys will not work. nor will they rebind, nothing is working. THey were working just fine an hour ago, but i had to alf-f4 when it was stuck at 92% for 2 hours when i was switching reincarns.,
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:57pm

the batteries arent dead, im typing right now, but any key, 1-+, a-z keys will not work. nor will they rebind, nothing is working. THey were working just fine an hour ago, but i had to alf-f4 when it was stuck at 92% for 2 hours when i was switching reincarns.,

Does it work in other applications, such as Office?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:59pm

check if your alt key didn't get stuck ^^
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:00pm

check if your alt key didn't get stuck ^^

It could also be a virtual stick, where the key has returned to normal, but it's still registering as depressed, pressing it a few times should work.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:04pm

i can sort of type, but its acting severely laggy, space works fine, enter works fine, F1-12 work peachy, but not 1-+ or a-z

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:06pm

tell me its not cuz my keyboards wifi. i love my keybaord, its perfect. and it was working just fine a few hours ago till i had to alt-f4

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:06pm

Is this just inside Allods?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:08pm

im typing here arent i? im using it just fine, posting this post just perfectly, spelling and grammar aside

1234567890-=
qwertyuiop[]
asdfghjkl;'
zxcvbnm,./
123456789/*-+

see???

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:11pm

[/quote]
im typing here arent i? im using it just fine, posting this post just perfectly, spelling and grammar aside

1234567890-=
qwertyuiop[]
asdfghjkl;'
zxcvbnm,./
123456789/*-+

see???

Hey, you said it was laggy, that to me says "Working but slowly"! I can't see how quick your post was typed :P

Is it just laggy within the chat window, or when used for movement/keybinds?

Also, is it a standard keyboard or a fancy Logitech/Razer type one?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:12pm

Logiteck. its a $75 keybaord.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:13pm

ok i found out what was causing it. Somehow the launcher was dual launched, so the curser in the second launcher was keeping hte keyboard bound -_-

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:23am

i'm having a similar issue. i'm currently playing on a new starter engineer while the rest of the game progressively downloads, and my enter key, instead of opening chat, will toggle windowed/fullscreen mode. when i press z, it will toggle the UI to disappear/reappear. none of the number keys respond, either.

when i look at all the hotkey settings they are accurate. my alt key isn't "stuck", it is very strange though. everything works outside of allods. anyone else have this problem?
Add me on Steam for most effective trolling: Dune
MFW we get the last Astral Hunt chest

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:38am

i'm having a similar issue. i'm currently playing on a new starter engineer while the rest of the game progressively downloads, and my enter key, instead of opening chat, will toggle windowed/fullscreen mode. when i press z, it will toggle the UI to disappear/reappear. none of the number keys respond, either.

when i look at all the hotkey settings they are accurate. my alt key isn't "stuck", it is very strange though. everything works outside of allods. anyone else have this problem?
i fixed this by logging in through the allods launcher instead of the my.com launcher. as a side note, when running it in fullscreen and upon trying to tab out, the game will jump back to the front of whatever you're doing. running it in windowed mode right now because it was preventing me from windowing out, even to task manager lol.

i'm using win 8.1, for anyone else that might be having any of these issues.
Add me on Steam for most effective trolling: Dune
MFW we get the last Astral Hunt chest

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir