You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:35am

Fayne

German Community Manager

• "Fayne" started this thread

New Frontier unavailable

Dear players,

New Frontier is currently unavailable due to an unexpected error. We’re working on eliminating the problem and getting the server back online!
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Your Allods Team
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:40am

Ty for responce,better late than nevah

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:52am

Yulian

Intermediate

Took yo long enough....

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:52am

Crits

Beginner

Well cool my thread was locked? Lol.... Thanks for the response tho Fayne!
"It's no ones fault but my own, it's the path I've chosen to go."

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:53am

Is it because of the merge with arab server? That would be awesome, because we will get more noob kids playing who don't even speak 1 word english. Well, actually they do, all they know in english is : "f*ck you mom!" (And that's not even correct lol)

If the merge is today, it would be an awesome update :). Thank you for this amazing update.

1 upside: the server will be more populated if im right. But the big downside will be the non-english speaking people.... And we already got alot of them

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:54am

Fayne

German Community Manager

• "Fayne" started this thread

It was locked because it's better to have all updates in one thread than having some here and some there.
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:55am

Crits

Beginner

RE: New Frontier unavailable

New Frontier is currently unavailable due to an unexpected error.

Doesn't mention a merge.

-Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:55am

Mielita

Beginner

Can u tell us what is about this error? :)
"How is that possible that no1 can actually dps? ;("

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:57am

Crits

Beginner

It was locked because it's better to have all updates in one thread than having some here and some there.
I figured as much. I apologize if i sounded negative or something of the sort. (: Thank you for opening a thread on the subject it will be much appreciated by plenty i'm sure! :love:

-Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 9:06am

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 9:14am

Can u tell us what is about this error? :)

As far as I know, it is an unknown Error at this time (but its better to let them fix the problem, then to waste time explaining what the problem).
Our System Admins are working on finding, and solving the problem as soon as possible!

when we have further news for you, we'll let you know!

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 9:25am

I hope some staff member will reply on this question: Is it that hard for you, to organize, every week (one day) double exp? I mean, that would attract more people to play. Not like this. Why so damn greedy?

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 9:32am

Crits

Beginner

I hope some staff member will reply on this question: Is it that hard for you, to organize, every week (one day) double exp? I mean, that would attract more people to play. Not like this. Why so damn greedy?
Not awarding faster exp isnt being greedy... lvling too fast is one reason i left WoW and why this game has me instantly hooked.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 9:36am

It's not faster, it should be normal rate. Like this I am always under level.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 9:42am

Yulian

Intermediate

Nein! Nein! Nein! We dont need a LM we just need better exp rewards at lvl 30-40 on reinc I had to grind every lvl...

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 9:51am

Just as I was logging in... the servers went down :/. Just my luck. I haven't played this game in about 4 years now. Took me awhile to find it, as it was a gPotato game at the time. Can't wait to log back in!!! I hope it gets fixed soon XD.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 9:58am

I would normally write some bulls¨t about why this always happens in allods ^^ but since i have experinced this "event" so many times ill just make some tea, and laugh. and pray that this time.. maybe just one time ! they would give us something, just something, as a token of thank you for being so patient ^^

Release the following Strongbox sale... TURRETS ! <-- everyone wants that sale, it hasnt happend in YEARS!!!

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 10:01am

KurtSloan

Beginner

Occupation: Full time wishful thinking of winning the lotto, part time IT professioNOOB.

Earlier I actually thought I was kicked from my guild and i was raging on the inside.

But thanks for clarifying it out that its an unexpected error in the server.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 10:03am

Windstorm

Trainee

Just as I was logging in... the servers went down :/. Just my luck. I haven't played this game in about 4 years now. Took me awhile to find it, as it was a gPotato game at the time. Can't wait to log back in!!! I hope it gets fixed soon XD.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 10:03am

Earlier I actually thought I was kicked from my guild and i was raging on the inside.

But thanks for clarifying it out that its an unexpected error in the server.
Nahh u where just kicked ^^ hehe