Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 2:04am

Fishy Flight

You really have to spam the action button to survive the ascent to the Skytower if you're one of the squishier classes in green gear. Died twice myself, before I landed with <10% HP.

Though I don't know if I should have expected something along the line of the Cradle quest to fill the things with Astralium, it seems to be a bit off.

Monday, September 15th 2014, 8:59pm

i cant even do the clock work knight part every time i go through the portal it teleports me out x-x

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 5:49am

GuessItsAmber

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 447

Konum: In my little corner of YT so stay out of it.

Meslek: Pro Afk'r

• Özel mesaj gönder

@Rekenber
Cradle astrilium quest has nothing to do with this quest. Spend a bit of gold and get yourself a stamina (whatever it is called now a days) elixer. If you still have problems do the rep quest (right by there) till you get respected.

@xxtammyjayxx
The clock work night on the dock? if so that is a raid quest. If not please elaborate what it is you are to do.

Kullanılmış Etiketler

Bug, Quest, umoir

Bu konuyu değerlendir