You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 11:40pm

6.0: In development: Glyphs and equipment

[TRANSLATED FROM http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4663 with autotranslate]

Friends!

In patch 6.0 "Broken shackles" undergo changes system equipment characters. Characteristics will be redistributed. In armor and weapons will only basic: Power and Endurance, and more will be fully transferred to the gems. Thus training equipment for a variety of tasks will be more flexible.

Gems is still divided into three types: attack (triangle), safety (round) and special (pentagonal). Special will combine different variations offensive and defensive characteristics. At the same time in the same element of equipment can not be two gems with the same properties. In each subject will be 4 types of additional features. In addition, you can only be forged gems corresponding gear level.

Make them become artisans. Each craft professions available production gems of some kind. But thanks to the ability to produce gems, containing just two bonus in the set you can get all the necessary characteristics.

Each craftsman when it reaches level 65 will automatically receive tenure profession recipes for the production of some of the gems of the total range. More information about the professions will be discussed in a separate article.

Blacksmith
Craftsmanship Determination Remorseless Rage
Resistance
Wola
Bloodlust
Exposure

Tailor
Resistance
Wola
Bloodlust
Exposure

Tanner
Resistance
Wola
Bloodlust
Exposure

Gunsmith
Resistance
Wola
Bloodlust
Exposure

Subsequently, the insignia will be freely available to modify the gems from attacking or defensive characteristics. Special gems change will be impossible.

Gems can be bought and sold through NEGOTIANT (later we will tell you and about this system too).

Number of characteristics will depend on the quality of the gem. At the same time improve the stones are not required. Artisans will be immediately ready to use to make the gems of varying quality.

Available at the moment gems after installing the update will be converted into the corresponding in quality universal gems level 60. With the insignia they can be on their own to alter under the necessary characteristics. To change the special gems need special insignia, which will be available from trainers professions. All improvers gems will be deleted. Depending on the number of the character of wonderful gems level 56, it will be additionally issued a number of alternative values ​​that would be required to trade with NEGOTIANT.

Holder of the wonderful equipment of level 60 will be able to exchange it for a solidly fortified gear level 66, doing the job NPC, located near the forge.

Enchanted wonderful weapons can be exchanged for a new one with additional gems level 65, depending on the degree of improvement:
1 degree - on a good weapon with a good quality semi-precious stones;
2 degree - to a wonderful weapon with a good quality semi-precious stones;
Grade 3 - for a wonderful weapon with gems of remarkable quality.

Equipment, which is issued for completing tasks and obtained up to the maximum level, will remain unchanged and will continue to contain the entire set of characteristics. Inlaid gems can only Upgrade your equipment, produced in the astral plane.

Very soon we will tell you more details global update 6.0 "Broken shackles" and familiarize yourself with them, you will be able to after the opening of the Public Test Server!

discuss!

Monday, September 8th 2014, 6:05am

I do not like the idea that mythic wep can go lvl 56.. I hope that I misunderstood and that glyphs are lvl 65, with chance to go lvl 66 after mythic :)

Still wonder why your version of Google translate is doing such a poor job..

Monday, September 8th 2014, 1:25pm

rozetri

Intermediate

I believe my initial thoughts are something along the lines of "son of a *****." Now my thoughts have transmuted into something more like "you friggin' ***hats." It's quite the considerable evolution in thinking.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Monday, September 8th 2014, 1:35pm

Kyara

Beginner

The patch 6.0 will probably be the last chance to save this game.
Please take your time in developing. :)

Thank you. ;)

"Achte auf Deine Gedanken,denn sie werden Worte. Achte auf Deine Worte,denn sie werden Handlungen. Achte auf Deine Handlungen,denn sie werden Gewohnheiten. Achte auf Deine Gewohnheiten,denn sie werden Dein Charakter. Achte auf Deinen Charakter,denn er wird Dein Schicksal."

Monday, September 8th 2014, 2:53pm

Anyone who understands russian can translate this is normal english?
What i understand is we get new lvl65 gears and lvl65 glyphs. And smth about exchanging lvl60 gear into new lvl66 gear but hard to understand that part

Monday, September 8th 2014, 3:06pm

Still wonder why your version of Google translate is doing such a poor job..

"my version"? are there more or is it a joke? if you translate it with google autotranslate will it show different result?

i also think its pretty unclear what this means now... will there be gearreset / glyphreset or both or what?

Monday, September 8th 2014, 3:55pm

When i am using google translate on RU patch notes it use to bring a more clear view, an easier understandable text. I will try to look at it when i get home. Maybe the text is just too bad written this time.

Looking at the old ways it's only the glyph who get 65, that's the way they did with the other ones. 2nd stage of fable will then be 66..
Considering the new 2nd stage of fable gear in 5.02 this should still be the normal level.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 5:27pm

Quoted

Gems can be bought and sold through NEGOTIANT (later we will tell you and about this system too).
News Negotiant (RU)
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:24am

It's simple really. New glyphs level 65-66, same gear level 60, only this time in each piece of gear, the glyphs equipped will have to match or be of lower quality than the (old) gear's quality.
Profession level increases to 65 and upon reaching that level each profession will get certain recipes for glyphs they can make.
Also, in the other post about the Negotiator system, people will be able to buy stuff from this vendor in exchange for a new currency which they ll get though new activities, depending on what they want to upgrade (amalgam, glyph ugradeers, glyph crafting mats, ship crystals).

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:06am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Also, in the other post about the Negotiator system, people will be able to buy stuff from this vendor in exchange for a new currency which they ll get though new activities, depending on what they want to upgrade (amalgam, glyph ugradeers, glyph crafting mats, ship crystals).
Somehow I just got a very bad feeling that it will involve sick-to-death-daily-grinding as if the game wasn't full of it already.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:09pm

The grinding in this game is childsplay lol. This is nothing compared to dozens of games out there whos grinding is 100x worse.

A popular game still out there has a feature where you can BUY a bot from the cash shop that grinds for you. At one point in the games history to reach the max level or 105, it would take 9 months grinding 24 hours 6 days a week. And that was as the best AoE class in the game in the best spot. It took most people over a year to get to the level cap. No quests , no special bosses. Just grind on mobs, so stop he qqing about the "terrible grind" Cause this is honestly pretty relaxing especially with the fact you can make so much gold doing it now.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 2:30pm

Let me see if i understand your point of view with an analogy.

So if one marketplace is selling rotten apples,i should be happy and not complaining if the marketplace i like to go to(that always sold fresh apples) starts selling half-rotten apples.

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 3:18pm

Let me see if i understand your point of view with an analogy.

So if one marketplace is selling rotten apples,i should be happy and not complaining if the marketplace i like to go to(that always sold fresh apples) starts selling half-rotten apples.

nooo :(
thats a totally unfitting comparison

its more like there is 1 marketplace and there are sold: apples and pears
if you dont like apples you buy pears

thats with allods.... if you dont get happy by playing it you maybe find another game which fits your wishes more

like i am so happy with allods , thats why im playing it
would make no sense to play a game you are NOT happy with

i know, for those who do not like farming & grinding its nearly or completely impossibe to understand that some ppl like it
but we really enjoy it

i enjoy it so much i go farming just for the sake of farming sometimes, i would not really need the gold (but ofc its nice to have more!)

farming is like "hack and slay" games (diablo II) etc, the fun of cutting through mobs like through butter, with a hot knife

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 6:33pm

like i am so happy with allods , thats why im playing it
would make no sense to play a game you are NOT happy with

i know, for those who do not like farming & grinding its nearly or completely impossibe to understand that some ppl like it
but we really enjoy it

i enjoy it so much i go farming just for the sake of farming sometimes
, i would not really need the gold (but ofc its nice to have more!)

farming is like "hack and slay" games (diablo II) etc, the fun of cutting through mobs like through butter, with a hot knife

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 1:44am

I like it so much that i criticize the things i dont like... o_o

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 12:30pm

Even if it's sligtly off-topic:

I really hope that the "Wonderful Ark" is only available on the PTS.

From the first russian 6.0 PTS changelog:

Quoted

Added item "Wonderful Ark". Using his character below level 60, you can immediately begin a comfortable passage of the current plot location. Your level will rise to 60 and you get all the necessary equipment to continue to explore the world.

btt:
Not really sure what to think about this:

Quoted

The system of the server-wide progress. Points are awarded to all players for participating in battles, flying astral island, killing bosses in the raid adventures, as well as the development of wild lands and astral sectors. As you reach a certain level of progress the server become available to new astral sector and craft components of higher quality, as well as additional products from NEGOTIANT.

And apparently they added back a variation of the "old" wandering fever (with some enhancements) to the summoner ;) (At least google translate sounds like that) and a much needed way to have another 30% more defense.

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 1:25pm

Artuditu

Trainee

I'm sure this Wonderful Ark is only for PTS purposes.

For all those who don't mind reading through google translated stuff here are some 6.0.0 test server patch notes http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=120111 :)

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 1:37pm

Finally:

Added ability to vote for the exclusion of inactive players from the battle.

(I hope it does not get abused by our friendly community though:s)

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 1:58pm

I'm sure this Wonderful Ark is only for PTS purposes.

For all those who don't mind reading through google translated stuff here are some 6.0.0 test server patch notes http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=120111 :)

wow are you serious ? they are already opened up 6.0 test server ?

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 2:37pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

ye 6.0 pts is opened... that ark gives free set of 5 runes btw too, and green 60 gear

1 ruby and 1 talent on 65, thats all
fable 60 will be converted to green 66
mazes owners names no longer displayed (i.e. you chose random ppl on diff)
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Rate this thread