You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 7:02pm

faction change

will be again possible the change of faction?

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 7:41pm

eupraxia

Beginner

in our version decided to give up because it is very much broke the balance of factions)
MY COSTUMES)

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 8:28pm

faction change

not even with the Preiden will be possible?

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 11:04pm

hope not, the balance in population is already off :thumbdown:

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 3:35am

Kissaki

Trainee

Pleeeease bring back faction change! There are some costumes on imp side that I just can't get as Liga :(

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 9:45am

eupraxia

Beginner

reborn pridens not selected fraction, it selected automatically)

сostumes will be available by some other means
MY COSTUMES)

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 10:26am

faction change

yes yes lets finish game in imps so we get all costumes want to be a priden with imps costumes

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 1:04pm

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 5:02pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Faction change is THEE single most lame thing ever to exist in any game ever. Core Morph(Class Change BS) is bad enough...

The reasoning is simple: If you are an Imperial, you have no need to switch, you are already on best faction and if you chose League then you deserve to be stuck with a bunch of tree-huggers, fairies and knee-biters.

Stay on League side. We don't want deserters.

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 5:04pm

Nemesis

Trainee

What you meant with Core Morph is bad thing ??

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 7:13pm

Rinoa

Beginner

Faction change is THEE single most lame thing ever to exist in any game ever. Core Morph(Class Change BS) is bad enough...

The reasoning is simple: If you are an Imperial, you have no need to switch, you are already on best faction and if you chose League then you deserve to be stuck with a bunch of tree-huggers, fairies and knee-biters.

TY for laugh :D

Monday, September 29th 2014, 4:20am

Idea!
To make Faction Change work semi OK do fallowing.
League max level population: 555
Imperial max level population: 655

League able to Faction change? False
Imperial able to Faction change? True

Reinc counted as max level player? False
Players reached max level within pass 6 months? False
Players inactive for 3 months or more? False (would have to be active for 3 months if the previous statement is true to be counted in the max level player eligible to Faction change (3+ days a week of logging in.)

Max difference in max level population for both League and Imperial to be able to Faction change? 50

Conclusion;
-League max level population: 600
-Imperial max level population: 615
-Both factions able to Faction change until League or Imperial faction reaches +-50 max level players players.

This is just an idea, but it would require some work which we all know wont happen :D
(Just one my opinions/ideas on this subject on how to remotely get to the point of fair Faction Change.)

Monday, September 29th 2014, 5:07am

BandicootCn

Professional

Pay your new neewbie char pridens for play :p

char League -> char reincarnation = League [True]
char Imperial -> char reincarnation = Imperial [True]

Since when can change faction with reincarnation ? 8o

Char league/imperial -> char reicarnation ? = pridens/imperial/league [fasle]

never player want Re-start new char in new breed
and surely not with 0 cash shop Level :D hahaha
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
youtube.com/user/crashbandicootcn/videos
facebook.com/BandicootCn

Monday, September 29th 2014, 5:33am

Pay your new neewbie char pridens for play :p

char Imperial -> char reincarnation = Imperial [True]

Since when can change faction with reincarnation ? 8o

Char league/imperial -> char reicarnation ? = pridens/imperial/league [fasle]

never player want Re-start new char in new breed
and surely not with 0 cash shop Level :D hahaha
I'm gonna answer what I understood from this comment.
---------------------------------------------
"Pay your new neewbie char pridens for play :p" -what?

char Imperial -> char reincarnation = Imperial [True]" -Again, what?

"Since when can change faction with reincarnation ? 8o " -Ever since faction change was allowed, people used to bug this all the time, they would transfer with their main, pick up keys, use them, go back on reinc, pick up new set of keys, use different reinc, pick up keys on main, use them, and then transfer back with the last reinc.

"Char league/imperial -> char reicarnation ? = pridens/imperial/league [fasle]" -I have no idea what you're trying to say.

"never player want Re-start new char in new breed
and surely not with 0 cash shop Level :D hahaha" -Ok, not to be mean, but i need somebody to tell me what he is trying to say, I only understoond one statement there...

Monday, September 29th 2014, 5:45am

BandicootCn

Professional

Ask at your rune's 13, maybe he knows answer :x
doesn't not matter.
he asks for item change faction, but the allods team never will this again xD

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
youtube.com/user/crashbandicootcn/videos
facebook.com/BandicootCn

Monday, September 29th 2014, 5:48am

I understand what he was asking for, I simply responded on how to make faction change reasonable IF they ever thought about implementing the Faction Change back in the game.

Monday, September 29th 2014, 8:43am

darkparismo

Beginner

if you dont want deserters you can send a lot of imps back to liga.

What you meant with Core Morph is bad thing ??
why its bad...
cause many only play the OP char at that moment. many bards changed to healer then to warden prob next patch they change to scout / psio.
this wont make the game more fun.

i am a pride warrior no mather how weak they will be i still wont change. if i like to play a other char i will lvl it. thats why you guys made reincs right?

Monday, September 29th 2014, 9:26am

Just allow 1 faction change per year. make an auction for it. watch bc rate go crazy :)

Monday, September 29th 2014, 11:48am

Windstorm

Trainee

One point you don't know maybe :) the Empire grow up strong because of the faction change,when all the good geared players from League side went to join Empire at that time . Empire faction has (and still have ) a huge benefit because of those players ;we are talking here also about the fact the Empire its ''outnumbered '' faction and long time got the buff advantage ,i'l say that League in fact its outnumbered faction while comes up end game geared players. and about the tree huggers and knee biters ...imho,this thing its simply rude . I have friends on both sides ,Empire and League ,and I treat them same ;as players behind the monitors ,players that gives this game a reason to play ,opponents ;i feel happy to say to anyone a big GZ for completing some game aspects and so on .I could play on any side ,paying same respect for any player of both sides as i say.Just because some of us play on different sides won't make us less worth for each other,aren't we?:) Each of us have a different story and different style to play. Yet i strongly trust that we are here all for enjoying this game and yes,as a fairy i am each of us we do enjoy the pvp content BECAUSE of each other.I'm happy to play with all,and happy this game brings the challenge for all of us . Be happy that you have whom to play with ;) Faction change indeed messed up somehow the ballance of the factions but still not that much to make the game less enjoyabile .Deserters,afkers ,leechers ...they are on both sides. Have fun ,and cya in game ;)

Monday, September 29th 2014, 12:32pm

rozetri

Intermediate

As one of the people that DID faction change, after seeing what happened to the game the last time we allowed it, no thanks. League side ended up butchered HORRIBLY and the game visibly suffered for it. The last thing we need to do is cull the herd yet again.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky