You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 9:27pm

What the hell in the class info

So the info that is shown on the russian site is very different then what we are getting for scouts, for one on the russian site crippling blow is supposed to get a 200% buff and thrust was set to 160%. So why do we get <snip>

ModEdit:
If you can't be polite, then at least be civil - Thanks.
- Mhuldoon
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Sep 30th 2014, 10:01pm)

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 9:30pm

why november and still no definite date ? what is going on over there ?

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 10:17pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

We were not aware of any errors - and we'd appreciate if the community could assist in reporting any they find, in order for us notice (and cure) such inconsistencies (preferably without the aggressive tone in the OP, which is not acceptable).

We'll be keeping the notes as up to date as possible over the course of the wait-period.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 1st 2014, 12:24am)

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 10:33pm

<snip>

ModEdit:
As per first warning - It's not hard to be civil, or to abide by the simple rules.
-Mhuldoon
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Sep 30th 2014, 11:01pm)

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 10:50pm

Seems to be everthing, what did you expect? I consider that list as very long.

<snip>
-Mhuldoon

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 1st 2014, 12:19am)

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 12:03am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Will close this in order to prevent any further confusion.

The above quote was removed despite being harmless, simply to cover the fact that official notes are susceptible to possible changes between now and November (if required), thus old quotes could end up inaccurate.

In the meantime, be sure to report any noticeable conflicts via PM to myself or any of the support staff, or openly in the dedicated thread - and we'll happily look into it!

Thanks for the feedback.
- Mhul

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 1st 2014, 12:26am)

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 12:11am

I figured that after sending the post but didn't want to remove content afterwards. I guess the author of the original post didn't saw that there were two sections regarding the 5.0.2 patch (Original patch + hotfix) ;)

As the russian servers are still on 5.0.2 for some time (well, I guess they'll have 6.0 by the time we get 5.0.2) we still have the chance to get another minor patch from russia.

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 12:14am

Mhuldoon

Professional

No problem at all, Rangad!

Thanks for trying to get the topic back on track with the information :)