You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 6:11pm

You are right, it's not like they would listen to us anyway (and that is not negative in this **special** case) ;)
On the contrary, we are listening closely - Though people are mistaking lack of immediate physical action as 'deaf ears'.

You are right, I'm in no position to judge what changes are made based on user feedback and where that feedback originated. It's just the feeling I got based on the communication in the past (some have been asking for the ability to copy text from the chat window since the closed beta, for example. The minor fix to the website(missing links) that was suggested some time ago but was never realised). I know that some of this experience is still based on the gpotato/webzen time, and I have seen improvements, but....

I'm also immediatly assuming that most feedback you receive on the european server needs to be validated against the russian version as they'll soon be a major patch ahead and we don't know what minor enhancements they'll get in the 6.0.0 patch(more work for you, slower responses to community feedback). I also think it's fair to assume that the input from the russian community has a higher value to the developers ( direct feedback, bigger playerbase -> way better usage metrics, direct patch cycle). Additionally major deviations from the russian version would have no financial benefit for the developers, so a suggestion has no chance if it wouldn't also make sense for the russian server (Paraphrased from a statement from a gpotato/webzen employee in gportal chat quite some time ago).

Does the later statement still apply, since Allods was moved to a publisher with a direct connection to the russian publisher?

It might for example help to collect the feedback you send to the developers, including (non-abusable)bugreports gathered and community feedback, and publish the list once per quarter including developer responses and a timeframe when and if the fix might be implemented to show what kind of improvements we can make.

Quoted

The team is working tirelessly, while the notes are here to assure you that everything is being worked on and that these positives are on the way (as well as being open for further feedback). Tweaking almost every class in the interest of balance (which is only a 'part' of the update) is no 'small' task.

How do I have to understand this? Most of the work (excluding localization and qa-testing the european specific stuff you carried over from webzen) had been finished for months (atleast since mid-july) and is running in a live environment since 23rd July(5.0.2)/6th August(5.0.2.18).

I have to apologize if I sound in anyway aggressive or ungrateful I don't want to be. I guess I'm just burned from some other games and how Allods was handled some time in the past (and the late release date of the 5.0.2 patch). I wish that this is a better home for Allods with some dedicated staff.

edit: Disabled smileys.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rangad" (Oct 1st 2014, 6:16pm)

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 6:13pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

@Mhuldoon

With as much as you have been posting in the forums since yesterday,
does this mean that we will actually see you out and about in the forums
and not just posting in the Announcements and Events?
I'll be offering clarity when I can, though it will often be from the side-lines. Just know that not posting is not equal to not watching, or reading ;)

Quoted

How do I have to understand this?
There is more to it than applying one version to a live environment and assuming everything is fine. Until release, we can only ask that players are patient while we smooth the edges.

On that note - Let's get this thread back on topic, folks.
Any further derailment will be removed.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 1st 2014, 7:59pm)

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 11:01pm

> Damage dealt by Healer's abilities Holy Blast and Celestial Judgement has been increased by 11%, cast time reduced to 2 seconds.

> Damage dealt by Healer's abilities Holy Blast, Celestial Judgement and Sacred Word has been increased by 47%.

It seems there is a little conflict in the patch notes :P
8o There could be a signature here. Instead, there is this. 8o

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 12:57am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Nice catch, Labashi - We'll look into this.

Cheers for the feedback!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 3rd 2014, 1:42pm)

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 6:29am

Autopsyst

Trainee

Quoted

Summoner
Phlebotomy Ruby. Applies an effect that deals damage to Summoner every second and generates 1, 2 or 3 drops of blood every 3 seconds. Damage dealt increases over time.

you forgot to mention that it disables the ability to use acid spells.
i know you just copy-pasted ru patchnotes, and it wasnt mentioned there, but still.
on a side note -

Quoted

It is now possible to switch off temporary weapon's visuals without losing the stat bonus.

we dont even have those visuals (well mb u plan to add the boxes in october, idk)
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 6:38am

Why is Psi not getting a rework?

DPS wise it is subpar with it's highest hits doing some 150% less damage then the highest hits of wardens or mages.

While even warriors have longer and more CC's then psis since the loss of Conviction.

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 8:31am

Mage:
... as well as lacklustre damage dealt by Elemental Surge, are the core issues ...

I love this:) 1-shot a full healer with 7k more gs yesterday, we need a boost in surge to 1-shot them with bubble on:)

Actually this is a good patch for mage even if it looks minor. We can survive a lot more with one extra defensive perk.

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 11:29am

Yeah sure boost mage coz maybe someone cant 1shot 6 people.
This patch will unbalance even more the pvp.
And really thx to not giving us a free weekly water for stats and rubies/talents.

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 12:01pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

If you're going to speculate, then keep in mind that almost every single class is being altered (offensively & defensively), not just the Mage alone.

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 12:48pm

darkparismo

Beginner

i just wonder. with all these changes, will there ever be a option to change first stat on gear without making a new item from scratch?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 15th 2014, 1:58pm) with the following reason: font color

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 7:11pm

If you're going to speculate, then keep in mind that almost every single class is being altered (offensively & defensively), not just the Mage alone.

Except Psi, the class that needs a change the most.

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 1:54am

Mhuldoon

Professional

I can only emphasise the 'almost' just like the patch-notes did, I'm sad to say.

On the flip-side, you can be sure that with all the balancing and tweaking required on the other classes - Any blatant imbalances left over will no doubt be the next centre of attention, so I wouldn't lose faith straight away.

Just be sure to present constructive feedback on the matter once the patch has settled and everyone can get a feel for how the changes play out. A class not receiving changes is still effected by the overall package at the end of the day.

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 2:19am

A class not receiving changes is still effected by the overall package at the end of the day.

Yeah, but in this case - not in a nice way.
Full revamp might not be needed, but anyone who follows Russian Public Test server knows that Psi class is the least changed even for 6.0. They didn't even bother to do minor fixes! For a whole expansion!

Spectral Assassin that nearly no one uses for years now haven't been fixed to be worth at least looking into.
Will Suppression is still aggro'ing packs making "double cc" significantly more difficult to pull off as psi than as a mage.
Mental Cleansing is very weak even if you max it out and take the rubies.
Gravikinesis is near-worthless now after 5.0, it adds about 0.9s stun for 3 rubies

Battle Frenzy they are giving Psi is not a sought after utility at all, have you ever seen anyone yell "Looking for Battle Frenzy to <insert some sector name here>"?
Or looking for psi? It's "mage" for when double CC or Sanctuary is needed or "mage or bard" for when seal is needed. It's almost like people have already forgotten Psi class exists, and it's not looking any better at all for 6.0.

Only thing they actually promised is fixing how easily Hypnosis breaks.

There's lots of complaints on the Russian forums about the class mechanics being very outdated.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Dala" (Oct 3rd 2014, 2:37am)

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 6:13pm

I can only emphasise the 'almost' just like the patch-notes did, I'm sad to say.

On the flip-side, you can be sure that with all the balancing and tweaking required on the other classes - Any blatant imbalances left over will no doubt be the next centre of attention, so I wouldn't lose faith straight away.

Just be sure to present constructive feedback on the matter once the patch has settled and everyone can get a feel for how the changes play out. A class not receiving changes is still effected by the overall package at the end of the day.

Okay then, nerf Mages Warriors and Wardens.

Because since psi is balanced any class with skills that have the same cooldown as psi yet hit 3 times what do is obviously imbalanced.

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 8:37am

gethdar

Beginner

hi

when is the new patch and will the talent reset ? while we have some changes in class ??

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 1:57pm

Hello,

when is the new patch and will the talent reset ? while we have some changes in class ??

As for the date :
In addition to the information regarding the class changes, you can also view the patch notes for the 5.0.02 update Forgotten Legends, which will be available this November!

The last times classes were changed, players had some free Water (or Fountain) of Death, there's a good probability that it will be the case in 5.0.02, but i can't assure you.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 1:04pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

All modified classes will receive Water of Life and Water of Death via in-game mail!
As stated in the article - and is the usual method in most, if not every, major class altering patch.

Monday, October 27th 2014, 6:37pm

November ?

any updates on a definitive date yet ?

Rate this thread