You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 3:05pm

5.2 engineer discussion

we finally have a properly translated talent calculator, and i can now fill in blanks on rubies that just didnt make sense when translated. thoughts ?

i wonder how much more tanky engineer is with the added defense rubies in pvp to bad we're going to have to wait forever to try any builds .

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 3:08pm

pve build seems straightforward, lots of rubies to increase frag bomb/shots

pvp is a lot of options cant even decide. 15% damage reduction rubies seem interesting.

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 3:59pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

I'm confused about one thing: I thought the effect of Cannonade was to apply an effect for 6 seconds that made Astral/Lightning cost less energy after Fire/Acid was used? When I was reading from the Russian site I'm pretty damn sure thats what it did...

...but now that it is up in English it reeds "Fire/Acid applies an effect that reduces the cost of Fire/Acid" That dont make any sense really?

Mis-translation?

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 4:08pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Anyways, if Cannonade reads as I thought it was supposed to, I am excited about the interactions between it and Synthesis along with Projectiles and Explosive and Secondary damage(to make the interactions even better)

Also, I really wish they would switch the location of Easy Target and Vulnerability Check...then again, perhaps I am underestimating the potential use of Easy Target. I just heard that it was recently changed and the limit of only 10% of health for double damage made it nearly worthless.

For Pvp, I wonder if the effect of Discharger is enough to make a reasonable difference in negating some magical damage? Flying Pad is great for mitigating pure physical damage for a brief time but there are so many damage sources that include magical damage that it seems like a useful rubie to choose IF it is scaled properly...

Rate this thread