You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 3:02pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

5.0.02 Astral Arena: Discussion Thread

Dear friends!

We're glad to announce that the upcoming 5.0.02 update will present the opportunity to test your ship in the Astral Arena - a special sector in Astral space where conditions are as close to real as possible.

"We have many players who enjoy flights on their ships, and are skillful enough to leave very little chance for novices to compete. Therefore, we've decided to add a special sector where anyone can put their ships' fire power to the test, and improve their ship controlling skills in fights against stronger opponents without the need to spend resources on reparation."

-Konstantin Bratischev, designer.

You can get to the Astral Arena sector using a wormhole within the home hubs, which is *always* open for visiting.

The sector is divided into four different zones: Maintenance System, Firing Zone, Stable Zone and Scintillation Zone.

Be sure to check out the Astral Arena Announcement for details & information regarding each of these zones.

- The Allods Team

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 5:40pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Don't forget:
Just like previous 5.0.02 news, if we receive 200 likes across GP or social media (all languages adding to the total), we'll reward this with yet another lucky moments weekend.

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 5:49pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Will this also be done in EU timezones so none of the 9-5 working US people can do it?
Just like Anomolous Sector and Raid Dominion?

??????

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 6:08pm

Will this also be done in EU timezones so none of the 9-5 working US people can do it?

??????

It's written in the post. Do read it again.

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 6:27pm

IAmGroot

Professional

??????

It's written in the post. Do read it again.

quote: "You can get to the Astral Arena sector using a wormhole within the home hubs, which is always open for visiting."

I must have missed that.
Thanks for noticing it.

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 8:39am

Hello I personally am really looking forward to the arena because there are also people who schif and the devices do not know how some things work, and this is a good opportunity to learn with the equipment and know so

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ladelunder" (Oct 9th 2014, 9:46am)

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 1:55am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Just to confirm - Yes, access to the Arena will be open at all times.

Quoted

Hello I personally am really looking forward to the arena because there are also people who schif and the devices do not know how some things work, and this is a good opportunity to learn with the equipment and know so
That's the plan, Lade.
The Arena will be a good place for players to safely test their ships (how to fly, how equipment combos perform, how much damage they can deal, test items etc) and also provides PvP zones so that people who wish to go for a Ship on Ship brawl can do so without having to randomly bump into each other on a regular Astral Journey.

It'll be good fun and practice for all ship enthusiasts.

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 7:17am

Autopsyst

Trainee

im still wondering why you are installing 5.0.02.18 and not 5.0.02.25 ..
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 12:55pm

im still wondering why you are installing 5.0.02.18 and not 5.0.02.25 ..

If my.com would behave like the company I'm working for I wouldn't wonder if they release that patch a week later with a big announcement: "See, we listened to your feedback, now shut up". I still hope those companies are somewhat different ;)

Rate this thread