You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 3:07am

Arabic language support؟

Is it possible to Arabic language support
In v 5 0 2

Why not :?:
Added Arabic into other languages

More players Arabs
Do not enter the server because of language. Not enjoy a game without their Arabic language
to err is human, to forgive divine
do as you should be done by :!:

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 3:15am

Arabic language support
Arabic language support
Arabic language support
Arabic language support
Arabic language support
In your dreams

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 3:21am

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 4:35am

Hello,

up

Quoted

Do not spam. This includes bumping posts any earlier than 24 hours if you are the last poster in the thread
http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct.
If you want to add something to a previous message of yours, you can use the "edit" button :)

To change your forum username, go there : http://en.allods.com/user and click on "Edit" tab
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 6:19pm

administrative

Will you support the language in the future ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 6:24pm

Artuditu

Trainee

For your information, you're not the only community that doesn't have its own language support so stop crying.
Italian and Polish players also had to get used to English client.

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 6:51pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

russian too, R2
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 9:24pm

administrative

Will you support the language in the future ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
Short answer: NO!

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 12:59am

Gramarye

Professional

Since merge i saw something about 10-20 arabs on this Server. All of them had weird CS and bad gear ( talking about glyphs from last patch) .

There much more polnish ppl in this Server dont getting their language supported anymore too. So why sb should care about arabs if they're just post unserious spam Here ?

Sry for my Bad english btw, but should be still better than the English this annoying guys showed us...

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 2:16am

90% of the players Arabs
Because of the people who turned Allodz language

Thanks for the replies
Thank you for a short time
In the game Allodz

All friends of the people who turned the game
Bye forever Or timer I wish you fun times

Monday, October 13th 2014, 2:10am

I´m not sure i understood but i dont think they want the game translated like you Polish and Italian wanted.
I think all they want is to be able to type in arabic.Which as you all should be able to guess its a big turn off for them.

Monday, October 13th 2014, 5:46am

Hello,

I think all they want is to be able to type in arabic.Which as you all should be able to guess its a big turn off for them.

Punisher posted a tutorial about that here : http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=5168
I hope it can helps players :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 11:17pm

Hello we want to add the Arabic language in order to understand the origins of the game and we know the way we communicate with you in a good way and the best of the Arab community and you is not difficult to understand the language of the Arabic language and a lot of people in the Arab Allobein the possibility of leaving the game
I hope that you and I Tazava Arabic Allobein you will find that the Arabs will enter the game and I hope will grow in number and converted to enter the Arabic language and Thanks

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 6:00pm

ValekLost

Trainee

As someone else has already said, there are lot of communities that don't have the game and the support translated in their own languages (Dutch, Czech and Slovak, Polish, Italian, Spanish, and so on), even among those with a local server.
Poland and Italy, for example.

I'm Italian and we were in your same situation in April. Part of the italian players have abandoned the game because of the difficulties with the English language. Part, as me and my friends, remained.
What have we done?

Those who understand English better read news and announcements and translate them, posting all the informations somewhere: the guild site, the Facebook guild Group, a guild forum, and so on.

Our communities are too little to allow a full translation of the game (and to have a dedicated forum as well), so when life gives you lemons, make lemonade, don't try to have them transformed in oranges. Otherwise why shut down the local servers?

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]