You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 12:12pm

Seeing Blanks in world chat? Arabic Language Fix In English Allods - حل مشكلة عدم ظهور اللغة العربية في اللودز الاجنبية

If you are seeing blanks in chat/blank names/can't type in Arabic and you see blanks when you type, then you've come to the right place to fix this:

1-) Download the Arial uni-code font(don't worry its just a font, it won't hack your PC xD):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bgfyatcbzkga2vl/ARIALUNI.TTF

2-) Install the font by just double clicking on it or throw it in in in the "C:/windows/fonts/"

3-) change the game settings to always run as an administrator:
Do this for "AOgame.exe" and "Launcher.exe"

4-) Restart your PC, after this you should be able to see/type in Arabic with no Issues.

Old thread

hello every one ... like the suject say's ...
first of all you need to download
Arial_unicode_download

Just watch the Video its in arabic But there is a English Sub .. Put the cc to arabic For The English Sub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyLi1Z0CiZc

Hope The Video Benefit You All
IMPORTANT :: the AB should Be To the left

Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "PunisherSy" (Dec 10th 2018, 8:48pm) with the following reason: Reworking the Thread. Renewing images.

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 6:05pm

الشات عادى نريد دعم لغه عربية للعبة مهمات واودوات وكدة

Arabic language support
to err is human, to forgive divine
do as you should be done by :!:

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 6:19pm

We want to support the Arabic language in the game if we can be allowed Ashan and complete understanding of the way things such as what we want and understand

What is new and thank you

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 12:17pm

I've reworked the thread because there was no need to delete any fonts, restarting the pc solves that Issue, and I've seen many new Arab players in the game or people telling me to stop spamming blanks in world chat.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Rate this thread