You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 5:27pm

How does this class compare to Healer(Priest)

I was just wondering how a full healer specced Warden compares to a full healer Healer.

Do Wardens use a lot of mana?

How is their HoT, and how is it when consumed for the instant heal?

How is Warden's AoE heal?

Healer class has the Fanaticism, which allows for strong instant heals, can Warden live up to this? What if things get hairy?

I noticed in the talent calculator that Wardens have easy acces to a ressurection, is it as good as it looks?

My thanks in advance :thumbsup:
8o There could be a signature here. Instead, there is this. 8o

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:45am

warden got great heals atm but it will be nerfed shortly on 5.0.2.

Its not good as full healer but the mana cost is better.

The problem is that warden got no spam heals beside HoTs that need to be replanished every 8 uses.

I play only mid lvl warden so i might of missed things.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 1:34am

lol^^ @bendean12 play it again cause you missed many things ;D

@Labashi

Do Wardens use a lot of mana?

oh shit yes thats the only downside of a wardenheal^^i mean you haeve no casttime and cooldown so you use at least 1 heal per sek and it costs 500 mana per heal

How is their HoT, and how is it when consumed for the instant heal?

hot is meh cause its just 6 sek but its you heal more with burst than with hots

How is Warden's AoE heal?

renew is a pretty long grp hot and its pretty strong too^^ (partly over 500k ticks) and has just 36 sek cooldown so its hard to say if its better than PoM from summy^^ but cause is has nearly no distance limit (well it has about 40 m in all directions^^) i consider it the best aoe heal ingame

Healer class has the Fanaticism, which allows for strong instant heals, can Warden live up to this? What if things get hairy?

well as warden heal you have strong instantheals too^^ just use the little hot again and all healing done by the hot will be used instantly^^ then you have no cooldown or casttime on it so its like healing with crabbuff in astral ;D so yeah no other healing class can even slightly compare^^

I noticed in the talent calculator that Wardens have easy acces to a ressurection, is it as good as it looks?

well its the same as the summy rezz^^ 60% life and mana and it pulls the corpse to you

but to say it clearly atm healing as a warden is a waste cause its the strongest sigle target class ingame^^ but hey with the next patch we will get a 10% singletarget nerv but a 17% healing boost so maybe then its even better?^^

Friday, October 17th 2014, 8:02pm

Thanks Bluescarlet!

Great to know how they compare.
8o There could be a signature here. Instead, there is this. 8o