You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 12:53am

Reirei

Beginner

• "Reirei" started this thread

Account bann

Wtf allods I haven't been to trade route and now account banned for doing the trade route bug??? If any of your people checked my account I don't do trade route and any gold earned lately would be from spending hours grinding in al rihat for mainly a couple hundred gem shard fairly exchanged.

Yo any Gm mod or someone contact asap as ticket system takes weeks for replies. But also wtf is allods doing as I don't exploit account share or any of that crap.

So because you fairly grind and spend no time in astral hanger or empty astral u ban me ????
Some basic facts- my accounts runes gold and cashshop have not improved even a little in probably 15 months.
-I have not been to trade route(astral caravan)scince long before North American merger as honest people stopped going when they heard of the bug so stayed away so as not to be thought of as exploiter.
- am yet to see aoe classes accused of exploiting as you can witness daily people grinding x5 times the mobs meaning 5x the gold as I can as a single target squishy class.
- all gold can be accounted through grinding mobs, symbols from skirmishes and using maybe 40$us a month to help out.

Please could mod/ Gm talk to whomever makes these decisions as a simple check shows my account has done no Traderoute yet ticket/ban is for Traderoute bug.....this is just a blank excuse to throw at people with no one actually checking what is actualy going on. How can this ban go onto effect as not been near trade route and a simple check up on account would show no trade route quests ever been done in over 12 months

Am realy upset by all of this as have been an honest player for 4 years + and have never exploited/ bugged the game even to the point of not one person has touched my account except myself. Also even though is wrongful accusation this would be my first ever bann yet seems to me in email you are trying to perma ban me.

Please respond asap as I need to be on to grind gold for upgrades ect (fairly and honestly earned)
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Reirei" (Oct 14th 2014, 5:50am)

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 1:11am

Yup well done allods here we go again. Same debacle as before maybe, when you banned all the NA players just after the merge. Maybe you guys should realise how much gold can be made from Al rihat where we all go. I do spend a fair amount of RL $$$ due to timezone but I also grind a lot myself. Are you now saying that those who make gold fairly need to avoid grinding and spend $$$ or be banned? BTW I am not banned by I remember the feeling alright. You guys need to fix this fast, is a few I am hearing about who have been banned, just WOW allods.

Phalanxx

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 5:54am

I wonder if they banned me although I haven't played the game for bout 2 months now :D

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 6:53am

Blindly banning people without evidence... first time it happened i raged. 2nd time got me numb and lost interest in the game. What I think is that they did this to check the sold/handed-over accounts with the excuse of TR exploit. This won't be the last time they use that same excuse to ban people.

Even people quit because of this, I don't think they will mind. Good job Allods!

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 7:27am

They do it AGAIN! Randomly banning players without any proof / evidence or maybe some idiots whisper blowers reporting people who they think did that EPIC CARAVAN BUG! WTF your doing GM's do you really want your loyal prayers rage quit? If not so do your job correctly we spend money and time to enjoy this game so make your costumers satisfy. No wonder if this game will be like ghost town before 6.0 patch comes. This is the worst MMORPG game i've ever seen. -_-

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 9:15am

This is kind of a big deal, and I was expecting a response to my ticket by now given that it's after 10AM server time.

EDIT: My ticket regarding the ban was placed on 2014/10/13 @ 09:20 PM server. I had put in an unrelated ticket on 2014/10/12 @ 11:16 PM server, and it still hasn't been answered either. Can we at least get some priority for the ban tickets?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nethon" (Oct 14th 2014, 10:11am)

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 10:46am

I am starting to hear, not to worry any of you guys that some players have been perma banned. Funny thing is I know those players never did or do trade route. Anyway it is obvious that these players are being banned again like before for converting gold to gem shards. Seriously Allods, I won't be spending another $$$$ on this game until they are unbanned, cause being honest why would anyone when you are just killing this game. Might be time to move on.

Phalanxx

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:36am

several na players were banned

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:53am

Reirei

Beginner

Well still being told m banned for supposedly doing tr bug before March but no info as to how to clear my name and no showing of which times I supposedly did this exploiting. Also no info given if this is a perma ban or what. Guess people earning millions doing bug got away with it others can share accounts n still play while a small amount of us cop this ludicrous penalty with no way to proove innocence.Your Allods account has been banned for abusing the Astral Caravans gold bug.

If you suspect that your account is banned mistakenly, please contact us at: http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/9/

--
Allods Online.

355 server time Still no response as to if this is perma ban or how if at all possible to prove innocence or guilt and no reply how to rectify.

Basically if this is perma ban do I just buy an account and use it to play-seems that's ok breaking of the rules or do I start saying goodbye to all I've met scince gipat curse of death days

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Reirei" (Oct 14th 2014, 2:57pm)

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 12:15pm

It is simple as removing that stupid TR quest who cause of mass banning so no innocent players will be banned. OMG -_- Until now they didn't resolve this issue very poor management and developer.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 2:23pm

have same as reirei (i refuse to acknoweledge da bunny!)

have a strong feeling its time to move on, can't remember when i truly had fun playing this bugged, grindheavy game.... and now this ridiculous ban...

tinoelvino

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 2:30pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Why do I actually find it odd that a while a CM has been in the MOS post since this has been posted that they aren't going to answer. Really a shame. Hope you guys get answers soon.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 3:59pm

Reirei

Beginner

Still waiting on reply and just wish would let me know if this is perm and should I just erase game from pc..... Quick to judge guilty but geez the return of info would be nice

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 9:08pm

Just a question,
Why dont they just make fixed BC rate that cannot be changed?
BC rate will always go up, they did it idk, 2 times and look, everything is the same and we lost allot of ppl from ex EU once that rate went above 50 and we are losing more now with this banning too and the game it self is getting bad reputation so we will see less and less new people coming too...
I dont much know about this and its just a suggestion if its possible , but I think that just by making fixed BC rate exchange they could easier track the "strange" income that some ppl are getting and the innocent ones wont be banned like now.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 10:30pm

Haven't played for a very long time, didn't expect to be banned. But... When tinoelvino got banned, I checked the mail and there it was...

The mail from My Com... ?(

Hope they'll fix it soon for everyone! Also my account because I'd really like to login every now and then to see what's happening.

And because I did put much work in Darkjane for several years before this happened.

And.. I might wanna play again...

It's a damned shame if this can't be fixed for all the good people who put money in the game and spending a lot of time into Allods!

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 10:45pm

Hello,

I would suggest to anyone that received the ban email to send a request with this form : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/9/
Let us know then if you get no answer after a day or 2 by sending your ticket number, and reason of your ban, to any of our CM :

Muldhoon
Fayne
Reira
Drakdish

I will close this topic now, i think everyone have told us their concern.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language