You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 6:12pm

Yuna

Trainee

THE MOS BUG GUIDE

What is the mos bug?

- The mos bug is the impossibility of reaching hi waves in mos, but still reaching them whiout having hi enouf gear to not be one shot by a mob sneeze.

- How did it happen?

1st mos bug, was caused to to a bug in kirah, where you could pick up a meteorite box and climb it reaching infinit number of waves ( until your pc crashed basicly ) this issue was fixed by gpotato administration.

This 2nd mos bug: Was caused to the fact that Turkish server was merged AFTER all others (1 week or 2 ) and the current season of MOS had already started.
This made the game STORE the data from Turkish players waves in the database, making people have for example 80 waves, where whit the current gear would only be possible to make like 30 in the best case.

So the MOS bug is not players exploiting mos whit a BUG or an abuse, but a DATABASE MERGE problem

Hope i cleared the minds of our Administration, and players.
Kind Regards,

A Victim
Here is timeline.
27-th March Turkish and Italy Merge
2-nd July 5.0.01
3-rd July Mausoleum of Sparks new season
yeah, exactly what Oshi said. Turk/ita servers merged and you didnt distribute titles from their season as you did with NA/EU merge. Every Mos season starts 3 weeks after new big patch, so as Oshi said, their titles were stored in your data and they got the titles from New season instead of the previous one. ^^
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 6:13pm

Well CM, what about 4.0's perma titles? Turkish players' 4.0 waves and titles will be reset but also they will get nothing from 4.0 mos? Is that right and fair?
In case you have information about perma titles, which was received with bug usage, we STILL ask that now (and in future) you continue supplying tickets for the team to take administrative action against violators.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 6:54pm

level patchinde ve server birleşmesinde ünvanları sabitlenmeyen türk oyuncuların ünvanları ne olacak ?

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 7:09pm

i still dont understand why you need players opinion to fix something that is obviously bugged (in the way oshi explained).

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 7:21pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

i still dont understand why you need players opinion to fix something that is obviously bugged (in the way oshi explained).

CMO responded to the explanation above.
Here is timeline.
2-nd July 5.0.01
Once again, as per the statement above , administration received little to no tickets explaining any so called bugs, hence being apprehensive about resetting on the whim of complaints (of which do not speak for everyone interested in the fate of MoS). Instead, they turn to the community simply to confirm this is what is really desired - and if proven via majority vote, will be performed so everyone can move on.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 7:37pm

The biggest let down then was that it ended AFTER the merge instead before so the titles we fought for, for months, ended up going to the EU people instead of being distributed over the NA population. (As a NA champ title holder before the patch.)

Edit: Obviously I meant that the EU people should have their titles but the NA people as well. Although we can't change that anymore letting another season go by with no incentive to do MoS is kind of meh.
I dont get what you mean. NA had less waves than EU best groups. So obviously champ titles went for EU server. It wasn't wrong distribution at all unlikely what happens now with turk/ita servers. :)
How were we supposed to know what rank we had compared to the EU server. If you get a mail with temorary champ/conq you know what to expect. A completely different server as oponent as well, is not what you expect right?

Anyway as I said there's nothing to be done about that. Just wish the administration would think about these things before merges etc.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 7:50pm

DeLuXa

Beginner

I vote "No" because i stopped the game

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 7:53pm

IAmGroot

Professional

This, this is the ONLY possible reason ANYONE should be voting no.
Because they simply have no idea about what is going on in the game anymore.
Thank you for your honesty DeLuXa.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 8:24pm

Quoted

Here is timeline.
2-nd July 5.0.01
Once again, as per the statement above , administration received little to no tickets explaining any so called bugs, hence being apprehensive about resetting on the whim of complaints (of which do not speak for everyone interested in the fate of MoS). Instead, they turn to the community simply to confirm this is what is really desired - and if proven via majority vote, will be performed so everyone can move on.

As i wrote in many tickets where i got only trash nosense answers ill repeat here:
Italian players after almost 1 year of mos where they spent a lot of time and money for the same reason u want reset mos here,they didnt got any permanent title after the merge...
Is that fair too?

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 9:37pm

Quoted

Here is timeline.
2-nd July 5.0.01

As i wrote in many tickets where i got only trash nosense answers ill repeat here:
Italian players after almost 1 year of mos where they spent a lot of time and money for the same reason u want reset mos here,they didnt got any permanent title after the merge...
Is that fair too?
That's what happened to a majority of the NA players as well due to the merge. So we have a chance now to start over with a blank slate. Give everyone the same equal opportunities to get a shot at the title instead of wasting a whole season.

We have A LOT more players now than the single servers had on their own. How is it fair that only the Italian players should get a title this season hmm?

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 1:40am

Waaagh

Beginner

Do you wanna make it with right way? Firstly , give our 4.0 titles by comparing all players' waves, make a new ranking and change EU/NA players' titles according the new ranking. After that, delete wrong titles that you gave. Then, we can give "yes" vote. If u won't give our old titles, there won't be changing anything. You will not providing justice.

And Pirini, We've never used "BUG"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXCLtD5batc

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 1:43am

The only way we can sense an error in MOS would be like, for example, our group had something around 52k+ gs and went MOS. After, i dont remember clearly, we went for wave ~34 and waited to get a title or not. We all go no title. On the same day there were 3-5 ppl in novograd with ~27-35k gs with a title of MOS of actual season and same classes we had with our group. In that case, should we really screen these characters if we see them and write a ticket because we couldnt think how they got farther than us ? I dont think they trashed their gear, so the idea of database error occurs. Another example is the name of the title. I dont know the details in english, but 1-2 weeks ago i saw an MOS title with the nameing of the first season, but not a final title it was a temporarily title! When there is no bug, how can this be possible ? And no, i dont always screen things and write instantaneously a ticket, but if this is what we should do, ill try to go that way, so next time you have better prove what we see ingame.

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 1:53am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

This, this is the ONLY possible reason ANYONE should be voting no.
Because they simply have no idea about what is going on in the game anymore.
Thank you for your honesty DeLuXa.
Actually if they are not playing the game they shouldn't vote at all.

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 3:06am

Yuna

Trainee

The biggest let down then was that it ended AFTER the merge instead before so the titles we fought for, for months, ended up going to the EU people instead of being distributed over the NA population. (As a NA champ title holder before the patch.)

Edit: Obviously I meant that the EU people should have their titles but the NA people as well. Although we can't change that anymore letting another season go by with no incentive to do MoS is kind of meh.
I dont get what you mean. NA had less waves than EU best groups. So obviously champ titles went for EU server. It wasn't wrong distribution at all unlikely what happens now with turk/ita servers. :)
How were we supposed to know what rank we had compared to the EU server. If you get a mail with temorary champ/conq you know what to expect. A completely different server as oponent as well, is not what you expect right?

Anyway as I said there's nothing to be done about that. Just wish the administration would think about these things before merges etc.
cus we asked what group had the most waves from NA server? not that hard to figure out i think 8| and dont tell me you didnt know your ranking or wave in mos since you get it weekly in your mail, plus the rewards from mos ^^
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 3:01pm

Quoted

Here is timeline.
2-nd July 5.0.01

Is that fair too?
That's what happened to a majority of the NA players as well due to the merge. So we have a chance now to start over with a blank slate. Give everyone the same equal opportunities to get a shot at the title instead of wasting a whole season.

We have A LOT more players now than the single servers had on their own. How is it fair that only the Italian players should get a title this season hmm?
I dont want the title of this season...i wanted the title of the season on italians erver before the merge thats all,... but now is just pointless lost faith in that many months ago...

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 3:42pm

bi güçlü bozguncumuz vardı oda gidiyo ya la neyse

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 4:17pm

cus we asked what group had the most waves from NA server? not that hard to figure out i think 8| and dont tell me you didnt know your ranking or wave in mos since you get it weekly in your mail, plus the rewards from mos ^^
Are you serious? No one would tell us what wave that was. Don't be so naive. Obviously I know what my title and rank was. The only thing I'm saying is that it would have been fair if the titles were distributed BEFORE the merge instead of afterwards. Seriously how can you compete against people when you don't have a clue if they're doing better or worse than you.

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 4:42pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

NA had 5 patron while EU had 4. and still failed to do more waves than EU. Was it fair?
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 6:35pm

Yuna

Trainee

Are you serious? No one would tell us what wave that was. Don't be so naive. Obviously I know what my title and rank was. The only thing I'm saying is that it would have been fair if the titles were distributed BEFORE the merge instead of afterwards. Seriously how can you compete against people when you don't have a clue if they're doing better or worse than you.
im naive cus i have ppl in my guild with highest waves? so as far i heard best groups on NA server had 65 waves when EU had 77 last season.
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 7:19pm

51% is a majority. The requirement is 75%.

Rate this thread