You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 2:45pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

5.0.02 Enchanted Weapon: Discussion Thread

Update 5.0.2: "Forgotten Legends" will give you the chance to make your fabled weaponry even more awe inspiring.
Enchanted weapons gift the wielder (and their party) with powerful buffs, as well as alter the appearance of the weapon itself!

You can read up on how the system works, as well as what materials you may require, in the 5.0.02 Enchanted Weapon article!

Like this news and reap the rewards!
If we reach 200 "likes" across all languages on Facebook and the Guild Portal by Friday, then Lucky Hours will be available for your enjoyment over the weekend!

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 6:40pm

Kissaki

Trainee

"3: Increases Vigor by 114 and Stamina by 120, while also increasing Vigor and Stamina of all characters in the group by 0,5%.

If all of group members have enchanted weapons of the highest level, this amounts to +6% Vigor and +6% Stamina for the entire party!"

Does the bonus really double when all in party have it or is it supposed to say 3% and 3%?

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 6:46pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Remember that you will have 2 enchanted weapons. Wand/Bow and Main Weapon, and the bonuses stack, so 6% is correct :)

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 6:49pm

will it be possible to gather these upgraders at wild shore (al rihat) too ?

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 6:51pm

Kissaki

Trainee

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 7:32pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

will it be possible to gather these upgraders at wild shore (al rihat) too ?
The below methods are the 'only' way to gain the upgraders.

Quoted

There are several ways to obtain the universal upgraders required for the enchanted weapon.

• Some of the upgraders can be found in the 29th Astral sector. Visiting one island will require 2 Astral Keys.
  • You will get 2 upgraders for each killed intermediate boss and 4 for killing the last one.
  • Also, you can get upgraders for killing bosses in the “Eclipse” adventure -- 4 upgraders for defeating Construct and completing the Ritual, 6 upgraders for killing Harat and Mechos, and 12 upgraders for solving Catherina’s mystery, which are raffled between raid participants.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 15th 2014, 10:44am)

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 9:44pm

Any chance there are more pictures of what the weapons/wands look like when they're enchanted? Much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 10:04pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:13pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

second enchantment is the point of maximum effect. going for third for having blue glyphs in 6.0 ... not really worth it
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 8:43am

Duelya

Trainee

Uh oH why you couldnt make enhanced boomboom cannon for engis, i know u cant pshycically upgrade it, but while upgrading our NON showing dagger (well it shows a but on the waist) it could change the looks of our most showing weapon, THE KABOOMER :D

Anyhow, all these weps are osum looking and i do have all possible reincs so i could enjoy them, but i wanna see some wacky colors on my main too :/

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 2:38pm

i believe guild announcement is the last update, and then they release patch

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 3:22pm

Hello,

i believe guild announcement is the last update, and then they release patch

There have been a preview about guild changes here : http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=4489
Is it what you are talking about ?

Patch will be available in november, as CM stated in a previous message :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread