Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

I'm just super bored

I'm from league, and I want a truthful answer, how is the pop in league? emp-utopie is the best guild currently? skirmishes still doesn't pops?

No idea how league is, the only thing I know is they don't want to fight imps. Utopie is the best and most active guild atm. They don't pop but we're coming close to popping them within Utopie.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

oh, :/ that's really sad....time to play another game

thank ew Allods Team for screwing this game making it the most P2W game ever! I hope you don't do the same with Skyforge!

GuessItsAmber

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Pro Afk'r

• Nachricht senden

No idea how league is, the only thing I know is they don't want to fight imps. Utopie is the best and most active guild atm. They don't pop but we're coming close to popping them within Utopie.
A lot of it isnt that they don't want to fight Utopie, it is the fact that the some of the people that are lvl 60 are not geared.

Hi, i´ve been like 3 days trying to join Avarice but no one is online...what time you used to be online?

Its all Zerag Fault, ill hope find you and camp you hard.... (Heitfield)

Oh my fucking god, Heitfield!You're still alive :D I'm gonna gank you so hard ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

No Teddybear, ill rape you....but now i got to go to a exam, gl traitor