You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 7:07pm

I'm stuck in a rut! (looking for some advice)

So i just hit 60 on my warrior and i cant grind in KoE because i'm not well geared. I'm working on trying to figure out how to upgrade the equipment from umior which i cant kill anything or find a party to help. I just went to the astral for the first time and got some boxes which i opened and got upgrade parts? idk im still lost on upgrading. Should i keep using the mercenaries to go to the astral or just uninstall im thinking its an easier option at this point lol.

ill just go buy a ps4 or something lol.

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 7:18pm

Hello,

You can read this topic, i think you'll find some informations : http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&postID=13510

Some Wellebel game mechanics have changed, but you can still get some refractors and equipment from there, just take the daily quests, they will indicate you where are the easy mobs.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 8:44pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Hello,

You can read this topic, i think you'll find some informations : http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&postID=13510

Some Wellebel game mechanics have changed, but you can still get some refractors and equipment from there, just take the daily quests, they will indicate you where are the easy mobs.
easy mobs however can be difficult to kill if you are in crappy gear.

Not sure if you are on the F2P or the P2P but if it is the F2P look in the auction house for the epic gear. Otherwise if on the sub server use your newly acquired world chats and see if someone can craft you some gear.

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 10:41pm

Using the outlaw rep gear (and some epics) should get you started in wellbell. Most classes should be able to solo the "easy" mobs with some effort. If you play during the main timezones you should also be able to find a partner or a group (ogres) quite fast.

You should farm over your weekly loot conversion limit as you can exchange astral keys + refractors + packed loot (dunno the ingame name) into valuables to buy the boxes is wellbell, it's cheaper than going into astral (if you have to use mercs)

Note: outlaw rep gear is better than green astral eq.

Monday, October 20th 2014, 4:51pm

Best option for you is find some nice good guild and ingame friends, everything is easier in group :thumbsup:
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Monday, October 20th 2014, 5:24pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Best option for you is find some nice good guild and ingame friends, everything is easier in group :thumbsup:
^^^

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 11:06am

Oshi

Trainee

gearing is very easy in allods,

everyweek you go to a npc and if you cant find a group just diliver your keys for loot.
that way you gear whit 0 effort or gold spent.

Then when you get a lil bit more gear you can start going whit some partys.

some guilds are not new player friendly, actually all of them have minimum requirements, making hard for new players whit no CS or gear to join any of them, yet there are some casual guilds, whit people that may help you.

Also if you have any questions, you can always ask a moderator in game to give you some hints.
:) :) :)

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 1:20pm

Duelya

Trainee

gearing is very easy in allods,

everyweek you go to a npc and if you cant find a group just diliver your keys for loot.
that way you gear whit 0 effort or gold spent.

Then when you get a lil bit more gear you can start going whit some partys.

some guilds are not new player friendly, actually all of them have minimum requirements, making hard for new players whit no CS or gear to join any of them, yet there are some casual guilds, whit people that may help you.

Also if you have any questions, you can always ask a moderator in game to give you some hints.

I dont wanna rant but... for me i go to the NPC weekly to chance some keys, but the NPC didnt remove my upgrade costs or needs for amalgam or needs for effort in general :D

So just annoying way to say, even exhangin keys, u need to do something, the refractors u need to exhange the keys wont pop in your bag just like that :P

Friday, October 24th 2014, 11:33pm

the gold is gained by killing the mobs (sell the refractors which are not high quality) and the amalgam is gained from doing BGs 1x / day which gives x2 reward... then participate in aod and sb and you are golden

only killing the mobs is left
if you spend a few minutes every day doing the 3 quests in wild shore its really near 0 effort :)

Sunday, November 9th 2014, 10:12pm

the gold is gained by killing the mobs (sell the refractors which are not high quality) and the amalgam is gained from doing BGs 1x / day which gives x2 reward... then participate in aod and sb and you are golden

only killing the mobs is left
if you spend a few minutes every day doing the 3 quests in wild shore its really near 0 effort :)
But refractors are 1 copper each, how is gold gained that way? And aren't you holding the team back by participating in BG's with crappy gear? (I'm just saying :D)

Sunday, November 9th 2014, 10:20pm

wellebell give just 1 copper, next level give much more! (but in wellebell gear drops which also give some gold)
and you hold your team back, but thats the way this game works, the strong carry the weak whether they like or not
if you recieve silly comments bcause of your gear / performance / whatever just put the flamers on ignorelist and finished

Rate this thread