You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 2:43am

Help! Everything is dark?

I am experiencing a really weird bug. I just downloaded the game for the first time. And when I first got to the charcter creation screen, i couldnt see a character or anything. And even after i made a charcter and got in game, everything is still dark. Even on the logon screen, everything is dark. How do I fix this? here is a screenshot of the charcter selection screen. See what I mean by everything is dark? below that is the logon screen which also has the same weird dark bug. The whole game is like it. My graphics card is a intel g33/g31 express chipset family

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "bl00dman" (Oct 22nd 2014, 2:58am)

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 2:58am

this looks weird! have you downloaded the full game already or is there something missing ("Progressive download")?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 22nd 2014, 3:04am)

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 2:59am

its fully downloaded and still same problem!

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 3:01am

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 3:05am

"Please change the line ‘soft_hide=1’ to ‘soft_hide=0’ in the Personal/global.cfg file located in the game installation folder. You can edit the file with Notepad. "