You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 20th 2014, 6:08pm

the amount of money that you must put in to get lvl 13 runes is just ridiculous... we are thankful that they give us a game for free and i like to support this game i donate for chrystals no problem but that game is just not " competetive" because people who pay are stronger and onehit you .... i am fresh 60 blue geared and i get smacked the whole time in pvp thats no fun way to farm amalgam...

- Only pvp-events on the day? now that they combinded servers with many countrys there are timezones and people are night-active and cant even do pvp at night
- only mass pvp ? 1on1arena or 3on3 arena balanced would be good and when i say balanced i mean it .... i think nobody likes to play 1 year like a noob and get smacked everyday until you have "ok" gear
- upping runes by achievement not buy paying
- typical "mmorpg" mistake endgame= get gear do pvp run dungeons ... they need to work on some more to do there could be minigames for fun, housing system, colorchange system of armor and skills, a pvp map where we have constant war with "imperial and league" or create dalie quests were the league must attack nezebegrad and get some resources and the imperial has to defend it , a "king" nomination like in archlord .. means you have one king on each site and they must get killed and protected
- new dungeons but not the typical ones... just run and kill gets boring add some puzzles or something where you must think and work with your team most people dont like to join guilds and just wanna play with there 3-5 friends and have fun in dungeons its to much work to wait and search for an raid of 30 people
- add story happenings you could just let astral monsters attack an capital city ... the "i am actually doing something" Aspect is missing
- the next thing is the playerbase i heard 10000 times that people quit because its pay2win and they dont want to get wrecked until they have very good gear.... more advertisement on youtube and other sites from 20 mmo fans only 40% know what allods online is thats bad :P
- it just happens to often that you stay in the city and dont know what to do you did some pvp farmed 2 hours gear and now go offline and do the same again tomorrow... the excitement and fun is missing

i love allods and i would love to see this game growing

you get so much money from the cashshop i just dont get it... why you dont improve the game... give me the production money 1 year and your team and i will make the best fucking mmo on earth sometims i think producers dont even know what players want ...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "elcasper124039" (Oct 20th 2014, 6:26pm)

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 5:02pm

To keep allods alive, they must to introduce a real pvp. For the moment both server are the same: the pvp is only based on your gear.

When you say pvp you mean player vs player and a player is an experience, skills, a strategy, a tactic.....

But in allods only your gear make you win or lose, it's not the best who win but the guy who got the best gear, so it's not a pvp but a "gear fight".It's the same on the f2p.
When you are low lvl the pvp is fun but when you are lvl 60 with glyphs, draconic and all...the game is just so unbalanced, there is a huge difference between people.
If they introduce a real pvp in the game i will return on it but for the moment the game is just so boring for me.

To begin they can delete glyphs and draconic and the game will be more balanced.

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 7:17pm

No, that's not a good idea.

I'm fine with removing runes, which works perfect on the p2p server. But excluding things like gear and all the things you've put hours into to obtain would be dumb. Imagine something: You're fighting in a dominion match. Your guild has worked all week to make your group perfect. They squeezed the last upgraders our of astral, dedicated hours and hours to raiding to get the best dragon relics and farmed Wellebell to obtain glyhps. They bought buff food, crafted potions, worked out everyones builds... Then the fight starts and they get paired with a rival guild which did absolutely nothing because gear doesn't matter in pvp, as well as relics, glyphs and all the other things you have to WORK for. The rival guild has the same chances to win even though they did nothing to become better and prepare. That would be retarded. If it's something you actually have to put time into to obtain it should be allowed in PvP. If you can simply buy something from a Cash Shop without putting effort into the item it shouldn't be allowed.

How much gear, relics and glyphs you have shows how much effort you put into the game and gives you a reward. (at least on p2p). By removing this reward the need to spend time in the game would sink drastically.

That's my opinion on this, hope you understand it.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 2:50am

the amount of money that you must put in to get lvl 13 runes is just ridiculous... yes but level 13 is not relevant only very few ppl have them we are thankful that they give us a game for free and i like to support this game i donate for chrystals no problem but that game is just not " competetive" because people who pay are stronger and onehit you .... i am fresh 60 blue geared and i get smacked the whole time in pvp every fresh blue gets killed at the beginning, keep on it and get stronger thats no fun way to farm amalgam...

- Only pvp-events on the day? now that they combinded servers with many countrys there are timezones and people are night-active and cant even do pvp at night there are many things to do which have nothing to do with pvp at all; look tkarik, traderoute, crafting, amalgamquest (alchemy), wild shore, etc
- only mass pvp ? 1on1arena or 3on3 arena balanced would be good and when i say balanced i mean it .... i think nobody likes to play 1 year like a noob and get smacked everyday until you have "ok" gear thats a problem, i already have suggested a 1vs1 arena
- upping runes by achievement not buy paying i upp my runes by gold, i get the gold from achieving various tasks in game, i never have spent one cent on this game (my runes are level 8)
- typical "mmorpg" mistake endgame= get gear do pvp run dungeons ... they need to work on some more to do there could be minigames for funkirah race, wandering isle race,tropical atoll, housing systempersonal allod, but yes this needs improvement, colorchange system of armor and skills, a pvp map where we have constant war with "imperial and league" visit kingdom of elements :) or create dalie quests were the league must attack nezebegrad and get some resources and the imperial has to defend it , a "king" nomination like in archlord .. means you have one king on each site and they must get killed and protected
- new dungeons but not the typical ones... just run and kill gets boring add some puzzles or something where you must think and work with your team most people dont like to join guilds and just wanna play with there 3-5 friends and have fun in dungeons its to much work to wait and search for an raid of 30 people
- add story happenings you could just let astral monsters attack an capital city ... the "i am actually doing something" Aspect is missing gearing and working on your personal allod is not bad i think, if you read the lore its pretty funny how the island is attacked by demons etc
- the next thing is the playerbase i heard 10000 times that people quit because its pay2win and they dont want to get wrecked until they have very good gear losers quit every game where they cannot instaonehit everything on the whole server as soon as they hit maxlevel, nothing of value is lost here.... more advertisement on youtube and other sites from 20 mmo fans only 40% know what allods online is thats bad :P
- it just happens to often that you stay in the city and dont know what to do you did some pvp farmed 2 hours gear and now go offline and do the same again tomorrow... the excitement and fun is missing try making a reincarnation, its really funny, or make a char on the other faction to "SEE ALL THE QUESTS" :D

i love allods and i would love to see this game growing me too :love:

you get so much money from the cashshop i just dont get it... why you dont improve the game... give me the production money 1 year and your team and i will make the best fucking mmo on earth sometims i think producers dont even know what players want ...

actually allods is one of the games where i think almost everything is done right... only few things could be better (like autosellgrey functionality, proper psiclass rework, proper FOV adjustments or advanced functions for personal allod)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 22nd 2014, 3:03am)

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 9:24am

"housing systempersonal allod, but yes this needs improvement"

Pff. the personal allod is all very well, but doesn't compare to a proper housing system:

1. It's way too expensive (in elapsed wall-clock time and in in-game resources) - the first MMORPG I played that had housing you could in theory get your house at level 1 (required a certain amount of mob-avoidance agility and/or a friend of, say, level 6+ to clear the way), and it was *FREE*.

2. My in-game house should be, well, a house (or a flat/apartment) where friends can visit, not an island in the sky where visitors are more like burglars.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 9:40am

Oshi

Trainee

Your private allod is like a mini dungeon for other players, the objective is to protect your tresures, yet i also agree this aspect should be improved to please the true ligas, whit an housing system.

Imagine all true ligas buying materials to build stuff for their houses
!!!

Cant even imagine how much gold would be spent !!
:) :) :)

Friday, October 24th 2014, 11:40pm

its already remarkable how much some ppl spend for the look af their astral ship :P
all the astralship vanity is remarkable...

btw i think that the astralship in allods is somehow related to "housing system" ...

btw it would be nice to COMBINE personal allod and personal astralship, like you can do X and Y with your ship and your allod combined :)

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 11:29am

Your guild has worked all week to make your group perfect. They squeezed the last upgraders our of astral, dedicated hours and hours to raiding to get the best dragon relics and farmed Wellebell to obtain glyhps.

Sry but i worked hard to reach full 52 but i have delete all cause now the gear is lvl 60 lol and glyphs lvl 60 will come soon .

I have spend hours and hours in astral to finally get low gear lol.

Then the fight starts and they get paired with a rival guild which did absolutely nothing because gear doesn't matter in pvp, as well as relics, glyphs and all the other things you have to WORK for. The rival guild has the same chances to win even though they did nothing to become better and prepare. That would be retarded. If it's something you actually have to put time into to obtain it should be allowed in PvP. If you can simply buy something from a Cash Shop without putting effort into the item it shouldn't be allowed.

You want more people in the server ( me too ) but imagine a new guild in dominion. With their beautiful green gear vs people who get legendary / fabulous gear lol. OHH yea the fight will be awsome lol, the new guild will get spown killed lol. You really think that this new guild will continue to pay each month to get spown killed each sunday ?lol (they also will be destroyed in df/aod/koe.......) lol

And what's about the gameplay effort ? Cause in PVP the win or lose must be based on this, or or there is no difference in fighting bot.

I don't agree with you, because PVP and PVE are différents.There is différents pve zones but only one pvp zone.

How much gear, relics and glyphs you have shows how much effort you put into the game and gives you a reward. (at least on p2p). By removing this reward the need to spend time in the game would sink drastically.

But it's sure that they must change the loots you win in astral / raid to don't do it for nothing.

Or make glyphs and draconic only work in pve.
They must change the goal of the game.

Rate this thread