You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 1:23pm

how long does it take you to do all the koe dailies ?

was curious

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 1:58pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Depends on what is going on IRL, if I am helping the hubby or a friend or if I am doing alone. But then lets not forget what seems to be my favorite thing to do in the game...Depends if I afk a lot.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 4:21pm

trying figure out if its wiser to do amalgam quest, versus all the koe quest for the 1819 gold

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 4:26pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Might as well do 'em both. Especially with how boring and isolated one gets doing Highest Art.

I generally do the snow panthers and trees in KoE for beasts and magical critters as part of the Alchy quest anyways, so what's another 15-20 mins(depending on caps) to knock the KoE dailies out?

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 4:27pm

30min
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 4:51pm

farming in fouldale is more efficient, i visit KOE never for gold
KOE is mayble only worth for those who cannot even visit forlorn thicket but need extra gold

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 8:13pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

trying figure out if its wiser to do amalgam quest, versus all the koe quest for the 1819 gold
It takes me about 20 mins when I am by myself and not afk'n, but you are probably more geared then I am. It doesn't take that much longer to do the Alch quest along with it but truthfully I never really timed it when I did do that.

Wednesday, October 22nd 2014, 9:52pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

For me (do it 4 times daily) :

Mage (40kgs) => 20/30 min
Druid (35kgs) => 25/35 min
Paladin (32kgs) => 35/45 min
Bard (38kgs) => 25/35 min

The time depends really on gs/class etc. But also on your mind, sometimes you really take your time, and sometimes you're really hurry, and magically, you do the quests fast :D. But there's the day's quests too. I often say "ow, today it's easy quests! :D" and sometimes "ow sh**, today it's long quests *-*"
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 12:21pm

Duelya

Trainee

i have noticed the 2 KOE runs re Short and Long one, (Short being the one with the rock elemental heart and blizzie (this chain has less kill 10 and poke them with a stick after).

im engineer (MiRage) 56k GS and the longer run takes me bout, 45min max, and the shorter like 35min max, these times re about 10min too long coz i chat alot when i come in to game and Koe is first thing i do.

also these times i "recorded" when i was alot lower geared, now for example i can pull 19/20 of the league mobs in 1 pull, (damn i died with 20, 2014% wound complexity :D)

But yeh, been also thinkin how long it takes others to do this aswell, nice post :)

Forgot to mention, it rly aint worht the gold, 1800 in 30min or so, i once farmed full 50 k marks, too the prize as golds, and it rly aint worth the time, now as i kow maze is gonna change so they wont be able to choose by maze owners name anymore, just the difficuly and maybe amount of items/gold im not sure.
Anyhow i started farmin em gobos, its awesome, vengeful or cheeky goblin is for 3.5k Koe marks, so every 4th day is a new goblin to my maze yey!

I also do goboball and signs of victory for goblins only nowdays, (yes i dont have any gold anymore=) but i hope this pays back when ppl actually goes into my maze (0 visitors in last 6months QQ)

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 10:34pm

They disable maze and plunders in 6.0 patch until 6.1 maze and plunder rework, so you will have to wait another 6months probably ^^ (but horns will remain intact so its good time for coral plunders)
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Friday, October 24th 2014, 1:11pm

Duelya

Trainee

They disable maze and plunders in 6.0 patch until 6.1 maze and plunder rework, so you will have to wait another 6months probably ^^ (but horns will remain intact so its good time for coral plunders)
Awww, well, i stay positive and look the bright side , im gonna have hella lot of goblins in 6months xP