You are not logged in.

New Frontier Reincarnation

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 6:40am

Reincarnation

I have 31st level incarnation , and I wanted to reset that one , and pick new. So , I logged in as main char, went to reset and There was message that my reinc have something on him equiped. WTF. I sold everything . There is no item in bag, no item on him, all sold and this doesn't work. No item in bank either. Only buff I have is this for best friends, when I don't have to use astral keys, but that's all.
Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms
their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response,
occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which
they cannot anticipate. – Sun Tzu

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 8:38am

skullskaldy

Beginner

the things i usually forget are costume, specks of light and sometimes the trinket of the wizard
hope this helps you

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 11:19am

You , sir, won a cookie!
Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms
their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response,
occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which
they cannot anticipate. – Sun Tzu