You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 5:49pm

Pvp "Full" healer

Hi !

I'm there because i can't find a reliable guide for the class because of the recent revamp. I would like to discuss about what a good pvp full healer build would be for a warden.

Ok i understand that "full" heal won't be a reality with such an hybrid class (but i want to do one for that reason), but i am wondering if there is a build that would maximize my healing and my survivability .

For damage i guess i would like to be a caster for the safety given by the range.

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 2:25pm

No one interested in helping newcomers ? :(

I am not the kind of boy to do a topic for everything but informations are really lacking on the subject and we can't freely change our talent points so i'm basically stuck at 15 if you don't help me :/

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 8:22pm

with one of the next patches every character reaching maximum level of development will recieve a free respec item from R2 / D2 golem...
with every big patch talents get reset

my recommendation is to read the descriptions and make a build that seems reasonable

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 11:24am

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!5!131.1..…SBHWTG!kh/ARFAS

Okay so i tried to make a build . what do you think about it ?

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Hyugarr" (Nov 3rd 2014, 12:27pm)

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 7:11pm

I just want it to trigger pain shock in the rare cases i would like to do dmg ^^

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 8:40pm

reeah19

Intermediate

aqua vitae r2 is enough, the difference doesnt worth, get cleansing r2 for no cd

i like unity with nature r3 on fh

the class atm is vey good at healing, but it uses alot of mana, in pvp shouldn't be a problem tho
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden