You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 4:11pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

5.0.02 Forgotten Legends Recap & Release Date

Dear players,

We are happy to announce that the 5.0.02 "Forgotten Legends" is currently set to November 13th, 2014, so make sure to tell your friends about it!

While waiting, here is a recap of all the great features heading your way, including a new trailer:

The guild system in Allods will go under massive changes. From now on, tangible bonuses will be accessible for both large and small communities. With the new Stature system, guilds will be able to evolve and become an integral part of the progression.

All three rounds of trials in the June Catacombs have been redesigned, and will bring better rewards.

The Ancient mound is the fifth large adventure introduced in Allods. Available from level 59, it will introduce players to the mystery of the Ancient Mound and up to 12 players can participate in this adventure.

With the new recommendation system, players will have new ways to get clues on where to go next: from the loading screen, to a special tab on the Quest log, as well as tooltips.

The introduction of the 5.0.02 "Forgotten Legends" update will give players an opportunity to change the race of their character. Feeling a little Gibberly today? We've got you covered.

In most cases, a new update also means balancing for existing classes. Of course, all modified classes will receive Water of Life and Water of Death via in-game mail.

A new opportunity to test your astral ship's battle abilities will now be available! Explore the Firing Zone, the Stable Zone and the Scintillation Zone, but be careful with the anomalies!

Make your fabled weapon even more awe inspiring! You'll be able to enhance your weapon's skill, stats, and looks thanks to the Weapon Enchanting feature.

You can also check out the complete patch notes by clicking here.

-The Allods Team

If the News Article receives 200+ combined likes, we'll also hand out a very special lucky moments this weekend!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Nov 7th 2014, 6:00pm)

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 4:38pm

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 4:46pm

Wooooow patch this year :O impossible XD

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 5:58pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

the only thing i REALLY want is to have +100% gold from quests LM.
ty
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 7:02pm

Yeah 1 more week And palas Dont Need to be Tanks anymore

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 8:42pm

Yeah 1 more week And palas Dont Need to be Tanks anymore

gearing up mines right now :)

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 9:05pm

IAmGroot

Professional

the only thing i REALLY want is to have +100% gold from quests LM.
ty

Dem crystal ratio gon' go higher than a kite bru if ya get the moments of luck.

Wednesday, November 5th 2014, 7:22am

Reirei

Beginner

Am I the only scout to notice that there is rubies for boosting invis but no talent points on the calculator?
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Reirei" (Nov 5th 2014, 7:27am)

Wednesday, November 5th 2014, 7:38am

Oracle

Intermediate

I'm pretty sure that the invis is in a ruby itself. Read the description of Murderer on the 1st ruby grid.

Wednesday, November 5th 2014, 7:48am

Reirei

Beginner

Sooo.... No invis in combat to stop foes targeting us or to reset mobs and agro, sorta kills the range pvp approach as smoke cloud is too easy to get around. All in all some major buffs so I guess a few nerfs on invis and no cc arrow is not too bad.
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Wednesday, November 5th 2014, 10:38am

Am I the only scout to notice that there is rubies for boosting invis but no talent points on the calculator?

1 left 1 down, 1st grid seems to be invis ability in general which you can use in battle (?)
im curious if it will be possible to become perma stealth as long as not attacking

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew#!8!111.…..!c/MC!a/A!a/A

Friday, November 7th 2014, 5:24pm

Ok...its nice to get something new and not boring in game..just..hmmm WER ITS NEW CLASS??? I looook xxxx times and nothing...

Friday, November 7th 2014, 6:13pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Side note:
New trailer added to the OP - and Lucky Moments this weekend will stretch through Saturday until early Monday.

Have a great weekend!

Friday, November 7th 2014, 6:52pm

Finally some really lucky moments :thumbsup: And I have free Monday :D Oh and best patch trailer so far.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Friday, November 7th 2014, 7:45pm

Ok...SOMBADY GONA ANSWER from Staf..suport..WEN COMING NEW CLASS!!! How i remember..coming wit this patch!

Friday, November 7th 2014, 8:32pm

not sure what you're talkng about last new class was engineer, and it was released back in april

Saturday, November 8th 2014, 2:40am

@StormbringerBG

as far as i know there will be NO new classes in allods for a long long time (at least i never saw anything planned somewhere) :D but if you mean RACE then they come with the patch 6.0 which is probably in 4-6 month :whistling: or did you mean with new class the xadaganian version of warden and kanian version of summy :?:

Monday, November 10th 2014, 12:50pm

Full Report-Error function

In an older thread, when Wraith02 still was the englisch CM, I asked about enabling the Report-Error function (http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=37381&highlight=#post37381) like it is usual on russian servers. There, Wraith told me that an enabling of the function is planned. Can I expect that this will happen with Forgotten Legends or does I still have to wait?

Monday, November 10th 2014, 1:55pm

I found this in patch notes -> Raid adventures are now reset on Thursdays at 11 AM GMT. Weekly quests are reset and rewards are distributed at the same time.
So after patch we will have all raids reseted or we will have to wait till next Thursday?
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 11:48am

Alafff

Intermediate

Hello , now that we're in maintenance and you're about to do very serious stuff on server (Not a sarcasm , already broke some server software at work).

Can you put the easy Wild shore helping like russian have (You know 2-5 green loot converted with one loot converter) up to epic zone for both servers? Or at least more for P2P server?

When F2P average people is around Epic -Leggy zone . Us on P2P we have 2 people serverwide who unlocked it, So if you can boost us , it will allow us to get ready for level 65 update, and help our new players , progress faster?
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Rate this thread