You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 10:34pm

Coming back to the game.

So I quit the game for good with the introduction of patronage 5 and a bunch of other cash shop items. I've been testing out other MMORPGs here and there, looking for something that would interest me, but nothing really held my interest. I recall this being some of my best experiences, and would like to play it again. Is the P2P server worth it? There is absolutely no cash shop advantage right? Is the population growing? (I will likely have a character at 60 within three weeks I think. I had two 51's, a 42, and a lvl 36 character on my P2W account, so I can level pretty quickly.) How is endgame? I only was really active with level 40 GT and then with Astral 4, so I never experienced Dead City or after. Are classes balanced? I'd likely play as a summoner.

edit: Also my main interest is PVP.

Wednesday, November 5th 2014, 1:03am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Well at this time empire has an active guild that has been working on taking down Tep and other raids, league has an active guild as well but there still working on gearing up pvp is mostly dom on sat due to now many people are online at the same time to pop WH and other pvp events. Other some people have high hopes that maybe P2P server will become active again but yeah its your choice league could use more players.
Smugglers Paradise