You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:09pm

Rage of Mages

I don't know if anyone can remember this first two parts of the interesting story of the planet Saurnaut. Well I do, since I've been following Nival Entertainment since early age and I played them, apart from the Evil Islands shot, I played including Heroes of Might and Magic V, but shortly and I am strong fan of Heroes 3, which is classic, but I mostly love Disciples games where units gain levels.

As far as I can remember the game was absolutely... impossible without... cheats. Maybe I am overstating it, but I really loved it. :) On #romgod written with #Chicken you could enter them all. Also the first one actually made more sense, because basically you got the whole party - the knight Danath and the others. Which actually made sense and made it fullfilling and good. But in the second you got one measle knight and... if you don't take mage you are... screwed. 8| The creeps actually do damage, but it is highly reduced, even the pump mage trained without resorts is having a chance. :) The first one is really fullfilling, but the one guy in the second is just... screwed up, even if he makes it to be the king and put the Zombie costume. :) :huh:

All in one: Great Start! :thumbup:

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:27pm

I only played Rage of Mages after I started playing Allods, but I really enjoyed it. I think I managed to play them whitout cheats, even Evil Islands.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 8:06pm

I love Allod's story so far, geuss I have some work to do :)
8o There could be a signature here. Instead, there is this. 8o