You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:13pm

Mapz

Trainee

• "Mapz" started this thread

why does something always have to go wrong?

So, new patch, new problems. My awesome, beutiful, unique fabled lv45 [Wand of Emerald Flames] disappeared from my bank. That has been my first fabled item in this game and has a HUGE value to me, i kept it with me through 4 patches i think, and suddenly it disappears like this, for no reasons. How do i get it back?

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:31pm

IAmGroot

Professional

So, new patch, new problems. My awesome, beutiful, unique fabled lv45 [Wand of Emerald Flames] disappeared from my bank. That has been my first fabled item in this game and has a HUGE value to me, i kept it with me through 4 patches i think, and suddenly it disappears like this, for no reasons. How do i get it back?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait you're kidding me right?

I have level 45 and level 47 mythics .......
If they're gone, these nerds are gunna get a bag full of rage in their ticket box.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:45pm

Mapz

Trainee

start writing it bro, they're probably gone

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:56pm

IAmGroot

Professional

start writing it bro, they're probably gone

Are they trying to make us forget our past?
What is this?
The past in this game was the best, the future does not look so great.
I want to remember the good old days.
45, 46, 47 astral were amazing......
The simpler, much less cash shoppy days of Allods are gone.

I want my nostalgia items (45/47 mythics) in my bank to remind me of those times.
You cannot take that away from people.
It is absolutely downright WRONG. :cursing:

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 8:16pm

Seems I lost my 45-47 fabled items as well. For some reason I got to keep my GT items and 45 relics though..
Where is the logic behind all of this?

Monday, November 17th 2014, 3:15am

Mapz

Trainee

So, first the chat font's thread, then this. 2 threads i started, and not a single MOD or CM bothered to give a public answer to any of my questions. I see how this is going. Nevertheless, i see how they bother to reply and eventually lock threads about "little" post-patch bugs that would be fixed in a week or so even without anyone reporting them. I'm speechless, seriously.

Monday, November 17th 2014, 5:37am

Now you understand why I openly raged on forum bout BS going around :D

Monday, November 17th 2014, 12:47pm

Mapz

Trainee

"Now" u say xD not like i didnt understand that months ago

Monday, November 17th 2014, 1:12pm

Hello,

If you want your items back (or an explanation), the only solution is to ask the support team.
Customer support is here : http://support.my.com/games/kb/allods/?code=en_US

As developers removed every old content of the game (lower astral layers, heroic dungeons etc.), that may be logical that some items disappeared ? I checked on my very old DC items when i read your messages, they still are in my bank. I understand how you feel by losing your wand, i would have been upset if my DC items were gone :/.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, November 17th 2014, 5:14pm

Mapz

Trainee

I did submit a ticket, still no reply.

Also, game contents change and it's ok, but one does NOT just remove items without any kind of compensation or explanation. my heroics lv40 trinket is still there, and a astral lv45 wand is not. what's the sense? what next? my rhino is outdated now, remove that too.
Wanna talk about the stub resources or other kind of items that have no reason to exist and still are in game since forever?

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Mapz" (Nov 17th 2014, 5:32pm)

Monday, November 17th 2014, 5:50pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Wanna talk about the stub resources or other kind of items that have no reason to exist and still are in game since forever?
Don't you dare even talk about my stub resource disappearing.
That was one of the first items I got when I was max level way back then.
I got so confused, and then I laughed so hard.
It's a great memory.
Also, mine is unbound! Almost all (if not all) of them that are out there now are bound (from the unstable dreadnaught event).
I feel special. :rolleyes:

Monday, November 17th 2014, 6:19pm

Mapz

Trainee

that's what they're doing, isnt it? killing memories. so pls remove his ^ stub resource.

also remove all the staffs of gentle vibrations.

and that sword from twilight island with the incredibly long name. all outdated stuff.

i have friends who didnt log in since lv47 patch, would be funny to make them log in now just to see they're completely naked.

Monday, November 17th 2014, 6:58pm

IAmGroot

Professional

that's what they're doing, isnt it? killing memories. so pls remove his ^ stub resource.

Mapz, I can't believe you'd say something like that.
Fight me IRL bro.

Monday, November 17th 2014, 7:18pm

Mapz

Trainee

Mapz, I can't believe you'd say something like that.
Fight me IRL bro.

no thx :D u're too huge

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 2:16pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Hello,

If you want your items back (or an explanation), the only solution is to ask the support team.
Customer support is here : http://support.my.com/games/kb/allods/?code=en_US

As developers removed every old content of the game (lower astral layers, heroic dungeons etc.), that may be logical that some items disappeared ? I checked on my very old DC items when i read your messages, they still are in my bank. I understand how you feel by losing your wand, i would have been upset if my DC items were gone :/.
Wouldn't it just be easier for them to include in the patch notes.......Ummm yeah your old outdated gear will be removed from the game. It is not like we don't already know what they will say because they seem to have the same answer for almost everything....We cant help you sorry for the inconvenience.

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 2:46pm

"and that sword from twilight island with the incredibly long name."

The "Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language"...

I never had one (summoner with sword? no, not really), but I did see someone in the Astral Academy trying to sell one once, back during the 4.X era when gearing up was merely a tediously long process rather than a will-suckingly difficult even more tediously long process.

I suppose I'd better drop in to see if they have mangled my character in any way...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.