You are not logged in.

Exp

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 4:11pm

At least people would have the chance to try out the end game. Plus remember that you have people here who play for more then 7 years this game, i would consider you a noob since you play this for 2. You can't really come here coment and act like if you were superior to everyone else. Cause you aren't, not when compared to most of the players comenting here :) And you can't say game has been made easier when u didnt play older patches! So please leave the crap to your rl friends if you have any.

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 4:46pm

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 4:49pm

ofc i can do whatever i want but thats not the topic

as for the 2 y i have been playing this game i can say for sure it has become easier and easier with every patch
i have not played before level 51 patch, but from what i have seen / heared i can say for sure it was harder back then, a LOT

7 years?
isnt this game from 2010?

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 4:56pm

in russia there are enough players with the "right" attitude

Right attitude in Russia?
Just look at this:

https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=122172

https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=122691

in this survey there are not many participants...

i dont know the financial situation of 6.0 but it seems unpleasent if i look at this thread

but this is maybe because of russian version has much more players, so ofc more players are exchanging gold to bc...

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 5:12pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

game has been made easier so many times but still there is QQ
So having to grind 6 out of 7 days a week just to gear and get CS items (if you are an actual free to play person) is easier now then oh lets say before 5.0 and before the trade route bug for NA?
If I am thinking correctly you did some complaining in another post about the nerf to the refractor gold...

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 5:40pm

So having to grind 6 out of 7 days a week just to gear and get CS items (if you are an actual free to play person) is easier now then oh lets say before 5.0 and before the trade route bug for NA?
If I am thinking correctly you did some complaining in another post about the nerf to the refractor gold...

my post was related to leveling & general mechanics, not to gold-income

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 6:00pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Ok so you think grinding tons of levels is easier??? Oh and the gold is relevant...you are saying the game is easier now and that people qq, yet everything about this game is nothing but grinding...Grind levels while leveling...Grind for mount...Grind for runes...grind for other cs items...grind for gear...grind for gold to upgrade gear....
So with that being said, who the fk wants to grind levels when you have all that other grinding to do??? ?( :pinch: :sleeping:

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 6:28pm

Ok so you think grinding tons of levels is easier??? Oh and the gold is relevant...you are saying the game is easier now and that people qq, yet everything about this game is nothing but grinding...Grind levels while leveling...Grind for mount...Grind for runes...grind for other cs items...grind for gear...grind for gold to upgrade gear....
So with that being said, who the fk wants to grind levels when you have all that other grinding to do??? ?( :pinch: :sleeping:

level uo from 1 to 60 is easy now
very easy, even without any cs at all

getting cs items with gold is another thing, but i see them as a bonus and not as necessary
also, over time you get everything...
ofc its not ultra easy to get all cs items with gold, if it would i guess allods would not be worth running from a financial POV since nearly noone would use $

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 6:51pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

level uo from 1 to 60 is easy now
very easy, even without any cs at all

You are completely missing the point and you must be one of those that has nothing better to do on the game other then grind. Yes fatigue is gone there for easier. 13 million xp needed to get from 45 to 46 is gone too. BUT you still have to grind your way to 60.

And now because there are others that agree with the OP, it is completely useless to even think about defending the "way too much grinding" outlook with you. Not to be rude but it is worse trying to defend an outlook with you as you are worse then arguing the word no to my 9 year old son.

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 7:07pm

If it's become so much easier to level as you say and the game is well balanced with gold farm and the amount of cs items needed is so high in end game, then explain to me why people are leaving and we got no new players to replace them? You can't, cause when you started to play the game was already becoming on what it is now, an elitist game. So for you is everything fine. But it isn't, people have a life, they can't nerd in front of pc all the time grinding 24/7 like you do. And its pointless to argue with you, cause the system that it's now it's the only one you know. You can't make comparisons like we do, lack of players is fine for you, cause people were already leaving when u joined, leveling system fine for you, cause it was like this when you joined. Guess what, you know nothing about this after all and you can save your craps for yourself

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 7:27pm

Actually i think leveling has been made harder and harder...i think its worst now,that it was with the fatigue system

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 8:24pm

Kissaki

Trainee

It's not hard to level at all....

If you have runes
And Cash Shop
And a mount
And max level friends
And Addons
And good knowledge of the quests and dungeons
And have this website address to see when Lucky Moments come and how to make builds that aren't fail.

Existing players making reincs are one issue and these guys probably know what to expect. New players who are walking around lost in the forest, killing boars; too noob to own a mount or decent costumes to hide their rags... too noob to know they can press T to see quest stuff or use Folios of Knowledge in quest log.

Go tell that guy how easy it is to level, but you'll probably need to zone shout it cos he probably won't know how to get on these forums to read it :D

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 3:49pm

Keep this thread going, els the management wont change anything. :thumbsup:

In RU they give new toons a 1 week LM, which is only affecting the toon itself! The code is in the game, we just don't have enough people who care! Riot :whistling:

Rate this thread