You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:57pm

Well, Bye

Yeah, i know and im 100% sure ive did all top ups & such on my gpotato account & i know all my chars is in there but..
I did send ticket about this fucking shiet, cant log in cant see my chars- Now i got a mail, there it says " The gPotato ID 'Fittkezo' is linked to another e-mail address. And no gPotato ID is linked to this my.com account: Fittaah@live.se
In order to prevent additional questions, please keep the history of the replies in the body of your e-mail. "

How the hell should i remember my damn email? Why cant it be as it used to be, use put damn username & password and play? now we need fucking emails and shiet. Fucking fuck.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:00pm

How the hell should i remember my damn email? Why cant it be as it used to be, use put damn username & password and play?
Do you have so many emails, that you can't remember? And can't they send you the mail-address the new account is linked to?

Nothing really changed. You just use your email as your new username. No problem there.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:08pm

the problem is i dont remember the email..........

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:10pm

well i got the same problem and it didn't work but... just try all the emails u remember and password that u use.... unless u don't know the password even then u fked :D

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:32pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

YEEEEEEEEEEES FOUND MY ACCOUNT FUCK YEAH! :D <3

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:35pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:38pm

Used tags

Shit

Rate this thread