Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

27. 11. 2014, 18:14

war banners and sanctuary points

Today a league player, with a gear score of 57K, decided to kill empire players, including me, who has only a 46K gear score.

The league player had a war banner.

It's my problem I have a lower gear score. That is not the issue.

Another empire player, with a gear score of 58K, wanted to fight and wanted to kill this league player who had the war banner, but could not.

The league player hugged the resurrection location (the place where an NPC sells myrh), and would venture out for quick attacks and then run back before the empire player could kill the league player.

My request: if a person raises a war banner, there should be no sanctuary points (or safe points or safe areas or whatever you call them) as long as the war banner has been raised.

A person who raises a war banner wants to fight. They shouldn't be allowed to hug the sanctuary points for safety.

On a personal note: I wish to thank the empire player for wanting to fight the league player so I was able to escape without getting killed.

I assume this applies to both free to play and pay to pay.

Noter cette discussion