You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 12:38pm

rozetri

Intermediate

I'm actually a bit curious if they're legitimately planning to shut down the sever.
If that happens, then what?
Are they going to transfer us over to the Russian server?
I guess hopefully they do, even though that sounds like it's going to be very difficult for us.
If it is our last breath, RIP NA/EU server.

Nah. End of the World event is an oooold old event that RU had during the earlier portion of the LAST major patch cycle. It was just never done for our servers because... reasons, I suppose. You know, the typical lines. As to Dala's thought, no, the costume the quest finally awards is completely different. The helm from it gives a special vanity effect wherein the edges of the world's skybox are perpetually cast in flame just like the effect seen when you took the first major quest. The helm itself I believe looks just like the event's icon in the lower left of the screen when you log in. As for the costume, I know nothing. You'd have to consult a Russian.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 2:04pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Well they did it in a way that it would finish the day that ancient maya calendar ended . You know 21 decembre 2012. So yeah event is 2 years old :p
Anger Management - Alaff - Warrior Tank/dps (Now Diseased)
New Horizon - Senior Officer (Out of it)
Sigmar, Warrior Tank , Utopie

League Side ; Alaff , Warrior , Defiance

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 2:15pm

Marco

Intermediate

I'm actually a bit curious if they're legitimately planning to shut down the sever.
I guess hopefully they do, even though that sounds like it's going to be very difficult for us.

Shut down the server???? sorry.. but .. LOL.. serious... your playerbase is 10000 times greater than on pay to play.

Taleron

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 2:17pm

Marco

Intermediate

f2p no, but the other may succumb to the apocalypse..... if that's what there planning

Spoiler Spoiler

probably not
Lol.. when the update comes out ...no one day before i will activate my addon to count theplayers then i wait a month then counting again.. we will see who is dying ultra ptw awaits you and with this 6.0 the uprising apocalypse haha xDDDD

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 2:47pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Shut down the server???? sorry.. but .. LOL.. serious... your playerbase is 10000 times greater than on pay to play.

Taleron

I doubt there are more than 1,500 active players, therefore, I am not sure how f2p has 10000 times greater playerbase...
Both servers need more players, this game is NOT meant for such a small playerbase.
I wish they would just do some goddamn advertising.
The game is a good game and would attract players with a few little changes.
Dropping prices in CS by... idk 30-50% overall would be a great start.
I already have almost every CS item and I STILL would not be opposed to seeing all prices drop 30-50% and knowing I spent 30-50% more than everyone else wouldn't bother me if there were more people to play with.
But that's just my opinion.
:) I hope Roze is right and this is just an event.
I have absolutely no idea why a CM would think it's a good idea to even remotely HINT towards the possibility of a server shut down, but it has happened, so it's gotten me thinking.
I will keep my fingers crossed, just like most of the rest of you will.
GL Allods.

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 2:22pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Quoted

I have absolutely no idea why a CM would think it's a good idea to even
remotely HINT towards the possibility of a server shut down

Seeing as people took the joke literally - no, obviously we are not considering a server shutdown. You can all relax, at least relax as much as any in-game apocalypse will allow.

-Mhul

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 4:49pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 1:14am

Sp33dDD

Beginner

I haven't visited Nezeb,i gotta check that NPC :D ^^

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 5:52am

Yuna

Trainee

it's a pretty random event... probably servers will shut down as player base decreases with the day.. they held out longer then i had expected, but this is it then! :D
"player base decreases with the day" ???? you have to be joking with me (off topic)
GMs, support, Obama i dont know WHO, ban accounts every day accusing them things that dont even exist, people are getting demotivated cus they broke DOMINION (the PvP event of every week that consider guilds and realgars) .... I mean, why you think this game is losing players, really now,why ?
Kinda sick and tired to read how "bad" game is or how people "quit" when they get banned or demotivated when we get broken patches every time. And yeah, now someone will come and say that RU servers was also bugged with Dominion... but isn't it fix for them? i guess it is, why can't we get an insta fix version of the game and keep having fun?

we always ask for too much, right :D

P.S: costume is not even pretty. rarely this game has pretty costumes or rewards from events...

:thumbsup:

Now go delete my post cus i said something so bad for the community to read :D
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 1:17pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

GMs, support, Obama i dont know WHO, ban accounts every day accusing them things that dont even exist
Feel free to supply a PM with evidence and it can be investigated. I'm more than happy to work with those who feel they have been done wrong by - though, sadly, this proves to not be the case more than some might assume.

Quoted

people are getting demotivated cus they broke DOMINION (the PvP event of every week that consider guilds and realgars) .... I mean, why you think this game is losing players, really now,why ?
I take it no other game except Allods encounters bugs and glitches, then. Still, you might pleased to know it has been resolved.

Quoted

Kinda sick and tired to read how "bad" game is or how people "quit" when they get banned or demotivated when we get broken patches every time.
As above, it's nice to think some people out there got to play other MMORPGs that always have flawless patches. We can't promise to be one of them, though we do work hard to fix anything highlighted or discovered as soon as possible. If you encounter such issues, be sure to open a ticket to highlight it quicker, or send me a PM - as bashing the game on the forum doesn't really highlight anything to those who need to see it.

Quoted

now someone will come and say that RU servers was also bugged with Dominion... but isn't it fix for them? i guess it is, why can't we get an insta fix version of the game and keep having fun?
You must assume the bug/glitch is a replica and the fact that we use completely different clients at different patch/expansion points doesn't present a problem in the slightest. If only it was as easy as copy/pasting some pre-used code by a different point in the game, then life would be easier for everyone for sure.

Once again, happy to say the issue has since been resolved once it was clearly identified in the present, and I strongly encourage people to open tickets when any other problems are noticed - and bring them to my attention (PM) if they do not get reviewed as quickly as you would otherwise have liked. I'm sorry to say that any version of Allods, past or present, encountering a 'similar' bug is not a fail-safe for our current client - so why not help us keep it running smoothly?

Quoted

we always ask for too much, right :D
Asking in itself is never wrong, though quite a few people ask using improper ways, then wonder why no results are received.

Quoted

P.S: costume is not even pretty. rarely this game has pretty costumes or rewards from events...
Matter of taste. I'm not sure why people are referring to the above costume as it is not part of the event (at least as far as I've seen) nor the only cosmetic achieved through the event. I'm sure someone out there will like it either way - and Allods certainly never slacks when it comes to diversity.

Quoted

Now go delete my post cus i said something so bad for the community to read :D
We're always happy to receive constructive feedback, so long as it is in the right place.

This just happens to be neither constructive nor in the right place, so it shall be used as an example.

Please feel free to forward any other concerns to my PM Inbox, not event threads - and they can be looked into. It's hard to notice issues at times when they are spread thin across forums and veiled in snide comments rather than aimed at the right place in a constructive manner, after all.

Note that further derailment or off-topic posts, from here on, will be removed - so let's get back to the topic at hand, thank you.

Cordially,
-Mhul

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Nov 27th 2014, 1:27pm)

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:14am

Does the event continue the next week or THE OTHER?, it says "2 weeks", but i don't quite get it... yeah, i know 2 weeks from now sounds ludicrous but i was just wondering

Friday, November 28th 2014, 4:47am

Does this Destroying Writings-quest even works? i've have been tried to done with it now about 20 times and nothing happens, 4min waiting for nothing.
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Friday, November 28th 2014, 8:10am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Does this Destroying Writings-quest even works? i've have been tried to done with it now about 20 times and nothing happens, 4min waiting for nothing.
It is a group quest, and there is a reason :) Notice that pile of books appear when you use the item ? Someone with you need to destroy them and kill the mobs that appear. Continue till you get some 20 tokens and quest is complete.
Read quest descriptions, it helps !

Friday, November 28th 2014, 12:53pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Does the event continue the next week or THE OTHER?, it says "2 weeks", but i don't quite get it... yeah, i know 2 weeks from now sounds ludicrous but i was just wondering
The event began on Nov 20th, so today should see the start of quests for week two (each week has different quests). It'll go on for a total of four weeks, so be sure to keep an eye on your in-game calendar.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Nov 30th 2014, 7:09am)

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 11:20pm

"Hey after you did the End of the World's daily, did you get nothing from opening the chest?, cause i did: no gold at all." told me a friend today and i answered him "yeah... and?", cause 150g/200g is nothing by today's standards. Plase fix it, thanks.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 1:19am

"Hey after you did the End of the World's daily, did you get nothing from opening the chest?, cause i did: no gold at all." told me a friend today and i answered him "yeah... and?", cause 150g/200g is nothing by today's standards. Plase fix it, thanks.

they actually very often do not give anything, and yes thats silly :(

Friday, December 5th 2014, 11:49am

Mhuldoon

Professional

NOTE:
If reward chests are not actually giving you anything at all, I'd recommend people create tickets to highlight it for investigation.

As it stands -- Chests should give equipment only if the contents is better than what is currently equipped, otherwise it gives gold (which I assume would be based on the value of the item it would have given). Keep in mind this event is open to all players above level 4, not just those who are used to top-end gold meta.

Keep me posted and I'll push it forward.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 3:27pm

i just formed a ticked as you recommended
(sent you the ticket-number as pm)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Dec 5th 2014, 3:33pm)

Rate this thread