You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:40pm

6.01 inter server skirmishes

So with patch 6.01 russian servers will get inter server skirmishes, that are being tested this week on pts.

I would like to know if there are plans for our servers to be part of it at some point?

I`m sure most of us would love to have new players to play with, even if we have weaker gear. Though should our server get in same list, then with the new server progress, our server would have same level of astral open and one doesn`t need keys for lower levels of astral, so one could progress faster with gear.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:15pm

Marco

Intermediate

So with patch 6.01 russian servers will get inter server skirmishes, that are being tested this week on pts.

I would like to know if there are plans for our servers to be part of it at some point?

I`m sure most of us would love to have new players to play with, even if we have weaker gear. Though should our server get in same list, then with the new server progress, our server would have same level of astral open and one doesn`t need keys for lower levels of astral, so one could progress faster with gear.

I dont get the point of this inter server skirmishes? What is the definition of this?

NA and EU have merged, so for an inter server skirmish me must have at least 2 connected servers... free to play completely is cut off from pay to play everyone know and the private server even not belongs to official Allods server side.

You have to know that in Russian Allods there are more than 2 official Servers.

Greetings,

Taleron

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:37pm

Allods EU / NA just one server, this feature not available for my.com server
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:18pm

Marco

Intermediate

Allods EU / NA just one server, this feature not available for my.com server

Lol so on which Server ( s?)

Friday, November 28th 2014, 6:13pm

No p2p vs f2p only p2p vs p2p and f2p vs f2p

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 5:00am

free server VS payserver :P

^this is a joke

lol if this happen. Wouldnt everyone in p2p rage quit. but ya this thing wont work, 1 f2p and 1 p2p server. Russian allods has a lot more populated servers so it's ok with them.

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 12:25pm

Russian allods has a lot more populated servers so it's ok with them.

They have six free-to-play and one subscription server, each one of them is more populated than New Frontier. Their subscription server has over 30 guilds in the Dominion ladder.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Nov 29th 2014, 12:32pm)

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 1:18pm

Marco

Intermediate

free server VS payserver :P

^this is a joke

You better dont say this that obviusly there are many people even on our free server as well as on my pay to play that would dislike it very much and get aggro because of this words ;)

You know my opinion for this already i hope :thumbdown:

Taleron :D

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 1:20pm

Marco

Intermediate

Russian allods has a lot more populated servers so it's ok with them.

They have six free-to-play and one subscription server, each one of them is more populated than New Frontier. Their subscription server has over 30 guilds in the Dominion ladder.

A whole nation plays there so make selfpromotion if you love Allods to get a change on pop on EU / NA ;)

Taleron

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 3:28pm

I had more our f2p vs. russian f2p servers, and p2p vs russian p2p in mind. As long as the bgs are the same, it should be doable theoretically, but usually not for us.

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4993

In this video you can see new mount and the talk about this interserver skirmishes, new battleground with 3 different ways(capturing flag, capturing points, killing target) and 2 new classes for pridens.

They say if interserver skirmishes are popular there will be just them in future, for now you can do both.

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 4:05pm

Quoted

2 new classes for pridens.

Yes Paldadin and Priest