You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 2:04am

Allods in Virtual Reality

I was just thinking that with all this talk of Virtual Reality coming out next year. That it would be a good idea if Allods starts developing content that will support it. How cool would it be to play Allods with a VR headset?!

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 10:15am

Marco

Intermediate

I was just thinking that with all this talk of Virtual Reality coming out next year. That it would be a good idea if Allods starts developing content that will support it. How cool would it be to play Allods with a VR headset?!
You think about a Allods keyboard a Allods mouse a Allods headset or a Allods mousepet... lol that would be so epic... I want *-* :D

Greetings

Taleron

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 8:27pm

Imo I dont think it will be a good idea. Fps game ok, but 3rd person not really. And as for macro, have u heard a thing called stickers!!?? Buy a mouse/ keyboard you like and make some allods stickers.lol

Monday, December 1st 2014, 2:40am

True that it wont work for 3rd person. But i have played Allods in first person before. Yes, you can't see your weapons or when you hit them, but it is still an amazing view of the world! I would play Allods in first person if it supported VR!