You are not logged in.

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 2:04am

Allods in Virtual Reality

I was just thinking that with all this talk of Virtual Reality coming out next year. That it would be a good idea if Allods starts developing content that will support it. How cool would it be to play Allods with a VR headset?!

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 10:15am

Marco

Intermediate

I was just thinking that with all this talk of Virtual Reality coming out next year. That it would be a good idea if Allods starts developing content that will support it. How cool would it be to play Allods with a VR headset?!
You think about a Allods keyboard a Allods mouse a Allods headset or a Allods mousepet... lol that would be so epic... I want *-* :D

Greetings

Taleron

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 8:27pm

Imo I dont think it will be a good idea. Fps game ok, but 3rd person not really. And as for macro, have u heard a thing called stickers!!?? Buy a mouse/ keyboard you like and make some allods stickers.lol

Monday, December 1st 2014, 2:40am

True that it wont work for 3rd person. But i have played Allods in first person before. Yes, you can't see your weapons or when you hit them, but it is still an amazing view of the world! I would play Allods in first person if it supported VR!