You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 5:16am

• "godlikecharm" started this thread

SO you want to think the imps are lagging glitching the game or sending out DDOS attacks in BGs wow i can say the same thing about the ligs during EVERY event of AS. It is everyday but its also called to much activity in one area will make the game lagg and glitch :D maybe that is why only the lig can kill the demon den on sundays :D but hey what can i say i am just a newb when it comes to computers and gaming also might want to make sure your PC is up to par on the shit that you need to run this game lolz :D
Since I only have a lig toon I can't say what happens on imp side. If it is happening on your side as well I would guess people on both sides do it. And no im not saying "imps" like all imps do it. im sure some very nice people are on imp side, as well as lig. All it takes is a few people to ruin the party for all. All of you make it seem like im crazy or "arrogant" for suggesting this, but im neither of these things. I'm not the only one, im sure who has experienced this from BOTH sides. I simply made this post to see if I was the only one or not, but apparently im not :P .

Friday, November 28th 2014, 5:36am

Please teach me how to query the server for another player's IP address!
people have been caught black pinging people in these games before, its not crazy to think its happening here. im not a hacker so im sorry i can't teach you something i dont know.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 8:24am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Do you really think you make SUCH a difference in BG and are SO GOOD they need to use nethacks on you coz they can't kill you otherwise ?
Look at it from a practical view : if they can 2hit someone, no need to bother to use extreme hacker stuffs to get rid of someone in BG.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 8:56am

I always get disconnected too right before AoD invites start.

I believe Mincs are using it, the secrets to give black ping to enemies. Reason why they're always first in dominion too.

I heard mincs even have some tool to give mobs black ping that's also why they're far in eclipse. They just do it slowly so it isn't obvious.

#illuminatiunleashed #secretsrevealed

Friday, November 28th 2014, 11:33am

reeah19

Intermediate

only got terrible lag in TC and DF ( could be cuz whole map loads at same time, but it happens more when "some" of em are there, not to mention in lig 1-2 d/c even before start)
guess they can't use it in WH lol
i haven't tried aod in weeks (cuz such good timing) but same problem when some are there is impossible to play

and to those that don't think is possible: they used to do it on NA...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:11pm

Do you really think you make SUCH a difference in BG and are SO GOOD they need to use nethacks on you coz they can't kill you otherwise ?
Look at it from a practical view : if they can 2hit someone, no need to bother to use extreme hacker stuffs to get rid of someone in BG.

Once again... NO..I don't think that they JUST targeting me because im soooooo good they want me out of the match. I think they black ping anyone they can to increase their chances of winning. Try reading all the posts and my comments first before commenting. You and Vireya need to get together and read my original post a little better. And if we look from your "practical view" nobody except people with full leggy+ runis and fable gear can go BG. I am full leggy, full healer with 888 777 runes leggy glyphs etc, and i still get 1-3 hit by some players. I DON'T think allods intended BG's for people with complete end game EVERYTHING.

Thank's for your comments people, but please read before you comment.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:14pm

I always get disconnected too right before AoD invites start.

I believe Mincs are using it, the secrets to give black ping to enemies. Reason why they're always first in dominion too.

I heard mincs even have some tool to give mobs black ping that's also why they're far in eclipse. They just do it slowly so it isn't obvious.

#illuminatiunleashed #secretsrevealed
Like i said before, this black pinging in MMORPG's has happened before, in other games AND IN ALLODS... So make all the jokes you wish, but if you would read into it a bit instead of just making jokes you would find out for yourself. What is everyone's obsession with the illuminati?

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:15pm

only got terrible lag in TC and DF ( could be cuz whole map loads at same time, but it happens more when "some" of em are there, not to mention in lig 1-2 d/c even before start)
guess they can't use it in WH lol
i haven't tried aod in weeks (cuz such good timing) but same problem when some are there is impossible to play

and to those that don't think is possible: they used to do it on NA...

Finally,,,, someone with a brain.. Thank You!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 3:10am

reeah19

Intermediate

also wanna know why they're ahead of lig? because someone taught em how to trigger the bug that was letting you carry a whole party to upper Wildshore if 1 (ONE) had it open.

i don't care about dieing easy but lagging/cheating? seriously it's a game, you don't get a bigger brain if you're the first with capped gear lol

and about DF,TC,WH... doesn't anyone find it strange that only 2 lag miserably? same pc,same net, same crap. not like anyone cares about this server... WTB active GMs
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 4:02pm

also wanna know why they're ahead of lig? because someone taught em how to trigger the bug that was letting you carry a whole party to upper Wildshore if 1 (ONE) had it open.

i don't care about dieing easy but lagging/cheating? seriously it's a game, you don't get a bigger brain if you're the first with capped gear lol

and about DF,TC,WH... doesn't anyone find it strange that only 2 lag miserably? same pc,same net, same crap. not like anyone cares about this server... WTB active GMs

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
You're my favorite person on Allods right now. Thank you for all of your posts. Maybe some of these fools who's answer to everything is "illuminati, or thinking this "Also you are arrogant and delusional, assuming someone would even bother
doing a "malicious attack" on your computer for the outcome of a
battleground. As if victory matters..as if you matter."-Vireya ... yes Vireya victory does apparently matter that much to some...

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 12:08am

reeah19

Intermediate

im just stating what ived seen since december 2013 lol, don't be someone's fan this is bad lol

anyway i doubt they can target a person... but still annoying, today tried AOD after like a month, gliched only showing patries of 6 instead of raid, devs are trolling us :\
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 12:46am

im just stating what ived seen since december 2013 lol, don't be someone's fan this is bad lol

anyway i doubt they can target a person... but still annoying, today tried AOD after like a month, gliched only showing patries of 6 instead of raid, devs are trolling us :\

i dont see the whole enemy team in AOD for over 1 year now
i also dont see any player in YT / novograd if there are too many at once (only when low population is it loads full)
but thats due to changes in game (netcode?), because my network connection is the same and some (long) time ago i did NOT have this problem

its has nothing to do with "hacks"
if i connect with a faster internetconnection this problem is gone
however i match the system requirements... so something does not work as intended here

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 2:24pm

reeah19

Intermediate

i dont mean it doesnt load. instead of raid of 24, it was made out of pts of 6. It loaded all 24 but no chance to actually heal someone outside the pt u were in.
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 3:29pm

I have also seen only a party of 6 during AOD. All were there, but I saw only 6.

Monday, December 1st 2014, 4:55am

With this thread, now I've seen and heard it all.
I will retain my self from further commenting on this subject.

Monday, December 1st 2014, 2:04pm

i dont mean it doesnt load. instead of raid of 24, it was made out of pts of 6. It loaded all 24 but no chance to actually heal someone outside the pt u were in.

oh yes this also happend to me
its nice because nocture from bard renewal from warden etc will heal the whole grp :P

but the problem is healing is difficult and only 1 fervor for whole raid

Monday, December 1st 2014, 3:39pm

well i say healing is awesome O.o i mean every buff and aoe heal hits the whole raid !!! its the best bug ever :D and if you dont see ppl how about using an addon? buffanounce is the best for this but free ones like targeter do the same just not so pretty ;)

Monday, December 1st 2014, 7:37pm

With this thread, now I've seen and heard it all.
I will retain my self from further commenting on this subject.
with this profile pic, now i've seen it all. Pop that collar bra, you look SICK.. :thumbsup:

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 1:52pm

Oh boy. This thread is... confusing, at least.

There is no hacking involved with battlegrounds. It's purely a technical problem (like so many others suggested). And in your case it's also bad luck. Like.. very bad luck.

The reason I'm locking this thread is to stop future derails.