You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 5:25am

Ex-Doom members in ASC

Where did the main core of doom that went to rebuild asc gone to? Anyone know? Did they all quit? I dont see them on anymore :/

Just to name a few;
phal
dolce
mrjackal
jina
kcayze
kinkykate
elementaal

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 5:33am

IAmGroot

Professional

Where did the main core of doom that went to rebuild asc gone to? Anyone know? Did they all quit? I dont see them on anymore :/

Just to name a few;
phal Still plays
dolce Haven't seen in ages.
mrjackal Haven't seen in ages.
jina Haven't seen in ages.
kcayze Haven't seen in ages.
kinkykate Haven't seen in ages.
elementaal Haven't seen in ages.

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 5:53am

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 2:24pm

I see Kinkykate and Elementaal every now and then.

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 3:37pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I was told Phalanxx doesn't play anymore either.
I am ... semi-inactive, so I apologize for the incorrect information.

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 4:35pm

No worry. Im talking to one of them through email and it seems like most of them quit cause they dont like the direction the game is heading. .

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 4:51pm

IAmGroot

Professional

seems like most of them quit cause they dont like the direction the game is heading. .
I'm about 90% sure this is the feeling of at least 75% of the population lol.
It's sad, I love this game, just...I love this game 2 years ago...today, it's just another game. It used to be something great.

Edit: Honestly...we need something done. This game is in complete and total "coast mode."
Nothing new is happening, no new players are showing up, no new content is available (ancient mounds...I can't even really consider that new content as it's beyond boring and serves little to no purpose other than catching up noobs [where's the stuff for end game players?]).
I don't know what the answer is, but I can tell you...the game is not growing, the game is not increasing in interest to anyone...the game is stagnant. This is really unfortunate, because I am one of the all-time BIGGEST supporters of this game. I really do not want to lose interest in the game and I want to see the game go back to it's roots. I want to see this game become something. It simply is one of the best games. The cash shop, the way things are handled, the bugs, the amount of time necessary for farming...these...these are not good things. Start doing some brainstorming over there CM/GM/Devs, whoever is over there...because we need some serious help right now. Edit 2: We have done our brainstorming, we have shared our ideas, we have let everyone know what we think could/would improve this game. I understand, as CMs/GMs...your "power" is limited, but you are the closest thing to the developers. You need to be constantly relaying our ideas to them. We cannot speak to them. We cannot send them specifically a message. That is what YOU are there for. We need helping getting our ideas to them. We are the gamers, we are the players, we are the ones that see anything and everything that happens in this game. We are the ones that see the bugs, report the bugs, we are the ones that make suggestions on things not necessarily bugs...but things that aren't quite "right" in the game. We try to help you, please try to help us. Please.
On that note...CAN WE PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER ASK THE DEVELOPERS QUESTIONS THING? (We had this back with gPotato and I think we actually saw one of our 1,000+ ideas show up in the game.) It was a miracle to us to see something actually happen we had suggested. It has been YEARS since we have seen anything like that and I think that would be seriously morale boosting.
Thanks for your consideration,

Groot

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "IAmGroot" (Dec 2nd 2014, 5:13pm)

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 4:25am

aptic

Beginner

seems like most of them quit cause they dont like the direction the game is heading. .
I'm about 90% sure this is the feeling of at least 75% of the population lol.
It's sad, I love this game, just...I love this game 2 years ago...today, it's just another game. It used to be something great.

Edit: Honestly...we need something done. This game is in complete and total "coast mode."
Nothing new is happening, no new players are showing up, no new content is available (ancient mounds...I can't even really consider that new content as it's beyond boring and serves little to no purpose other than catching up noobs [where's the stuff for end game players?]).
I don't know what the answer is, but I can tell you...the game is not growing, the game is not increasing in interest to anyone...the game is stagnant. This is really unfortunate, because I am one of the all-time BIGGEST supporters of this game. I really do not want to lose interest in the game and I want to see the game go back to it's roots. I want to see this game become something. It simply is one of the best games. The cash shop, the way things are handled, the bugs, the amount of time necessary for farming...these...these are not good things. Start doing some brainstorming over there CM/GM/Devs, whoever is over there...because we need some serious help right now. Edit 2: We have done our brainstorming, we have shared our ideas, we have let everyone know what we think could/would improve this game. I understand, as CMs/GMs...your "power" is limited, but you are the closest thing to the developers. You need to be constantly relaying our ideas to them. We cannot speak to them. We cannot send them specifically a message. That is what YOU are there for. We need helping getting our ideas to them. We are the gamers, we are the players, we are the ones that see anything and everything that happens in this game. We are the ones that see the bugs, report the bugs, we are the ones that make suggestions on things not necessarily bugs...but things that aren't quite "right" in the game. We try to help you, please try to help us. Please.
On that note...CAN WE PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER ASK THE DEVELOPERS QUESTIONS THING? (We had this back with gPotato and I think we actually saw one of our 1,000+ ideas show up in the game.) It was a miracle to us to see something actually happen we had suggested. It has been YEARS since we have seen anything like that and I think that would be seriously morale boosting.
Thanks for your consideration,

Groot
I really like Groot's comment and I really think it sums up what a lot of people have been feeling and expressing about the game lately. I still think this is a great game, one of the best mmo's I've ever played in my time and I continue to play it despite the issues I've had with it, but I think it could be a whole lot better right now than the state it's in today. Anyways Groot, maybe posting that another thread dedicated to that topic will draw more attention. I'd say it's worth a try. ^^

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 4:34am

Hello,

Anyways Groot, maybe posting that another thread dedicated to that topic will draw more attention. I'd say it's worth a try.

Great idea :). I read the first message, but didn't see the edit 1 and 2 until aptic answered this thread.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 4:42am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Anyways Groot, maybe posting that another thread dedicated to that topic will draw more attention. I'd say it's worth a try. ^^
This has been done by many of people on the pay server and they ignore it. I really don't think him posting in another post will help any.

My opinion is...If they did care, the game would be posted here .

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 6:07am

aptic

Beginner

Anyways Groot, maybe posting that another thread dedicated to that topic will draw more attention. I'd say it's worth a try. ^^
This has been done by many of people on the pay server and they ignore it. I really don't think him posting in another post will help any.

My opinion is...If they did care, the game would be posted here .
What I'm meaning is, it might as well have it's own thread since it was such a long and I'm sure well thought out comment. It may not get read here unless someone happens to stumble upon it in the thread it's in now, so making it it's own might get more attention. Whether it helps or not, having it in a separate thread will do it more good than if it were here. :)

Monday, December 8th 2014, 12:19am

Hello,

Groot opened a topic about his concerns about the game here :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=5823
Feel free to answer him there (where moderators will moved every off-topic messages).

Let's talk here about the subject : where are Doom-Ascendancy players ?
;).
Allods Online Discord
----

Monday, December 8th 2014, 7:19am

You guys can close this thread. I already got what i need.

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 8:21pm

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 8:39pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Why would you bump a post that's last comment is from December 8th 2014?.......
Seems like a useless necro.

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 1:06am

Hello,

Groot is right.

Quoted

Please refrain from making a "necro-thread." These are threads that have gone for more than a month without activity and then someone posts on it. Your post will be removed.
http://allods.my.com/en/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

As it is a very old topic, i'll close it. Feel free to open a brand new topic if you want.
Allods Online Discord
----