You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 24th 2014, 5:56pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Mind if i laugh at this?

Technically you lose nothing , the thing you have, lose value but that all. You will still have a better depart when update launch , than the guy who just began. After that if you speak new CS object , that your money , not mine :)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Monday, November 24th 2014, 6:07pm

[HS @Alaff : en fait ils ont supprimés certains vieux objets avec ce patch, et des joueurs ont réellement perdu des trucs (des objets de l'ancien astral par exemple). Mapz en fait parti, d'où sa remarque]
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, November 24th 2014, 8:58pm

because on payserver the only real improvement to you char you can do is upgrade gear you lose a lot,
while on normal server you keep all the items which improve your chars performance stay

Yes, we get outdated gear (not like F2P coz you have the same since epics XAES/Oreshek Fortress...) and then we lose bags, mounts, tinkets, Path of Great, Privtae Allod, our ships, everything... OMG OMG... We lose EVERTHING... and the F2P don't OMG OMG OMG...

you are just stubborn as a donkey.

AMEN!!!

however when you read on the forum, chat with ppl and talk to them you will see that most players miss a lot of content / items on payserver

Yes... I miss titan and wallet slap in the face^^ :(

so is the lootpet you get in coba also a cs item? oooh thats a bad bad cs item! NEVER USE IT ITS FROM THE DEVIL
you get my point?

Actually... no, i don't. But who cares, almighty ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER. Tho devil might come in a Titan shape u've been farming for 10 minutes in you simple easier and better f2p way... How slackers we are... Dam...

i have also read numerous rant-posts where ppl complain about the fact they have to grind so much for gold on payserver

Ofc you don't on F2P... In fact, since your a proud free player, you have to farm the same + for your CS items that so easily got^^ So, yes, you farm way less in P2P...

i have played myself long time without them and im leveling twinks without them too, yes, leveling is, no, has become easy
but thats not a feature of payserver

Feature?!?!?!?!?? Dam...
you are just stubborn as a donkey.

That is indeed a very serious problem. I'm not even talking about advertising, but info about the subscription-based server and a link to subscribe MUST BE ON THE FRONT PAGE. It's downright unacceptable in it's current state

ofc not, they are already watching the ship sinking on SkyFordge and if allods get the last sailors^^ Waaa.... Pls, really, a game with 2 mouse buttons^^

Mind if i laugh at this?

Quoted from "Mapz"

Mind if i laugh at this?

Technically you lose nothing , the thing you have, lose value but that all. You will still have a better depart when update launch , than the guy who just began. After that if you speak new CS object , that your money , not mine :)

Actually i do. But just because of this:

"Yes, we get outdated gear (not like F2P coz you have the same since epics XAES...) and then we lose bags, mounts, tinkets, Path of Great, Private Allod, our ships, everything... OMG OMG... We lose EVERYTHING... and the F2P don't OMG OMG OMG... "

Mapz we know have 10s and many more stuff but, you ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER (have to CTRL+C and then CTRL+V your nick coz its to boring to write it now imagine to read what you write^^) what do you have? Pleas list here every thing you have... Ohh wait.. know one knows you to prove your great deeds... Sad...

Pfff
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Monday, November 24th 2014, 9:14pm

Hello,

Off topic : I will just try to clarify Mapz' answer : With this 5.0.02 patch, some very old items have indeed disappeared from the game, and some players (from the f2p servers) did actually loose some objects. Mapz is one ot them. It was not against P2P servers.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 8:34am

Well, then he loose an item he paid for it? cause i pay to play, so if there is a patch and remove anything, i dont care, we all lose it....

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 3:20pm

Marco

Intermediate

Hello,

Hi.
1. It is true, that after each season all your progress is deleted?

It's not deleted, you loose nothing.
Your equipment became sometimes obsolete, but it's the same for every player, and new quests and game mechanisms let you get new gear as you play.

because on payserver the only real improvement to you char you can do is upgrade gear you lose a lot,
while on normal server you keep all the items which improve your chars performance stay

Thats not true on free to play like on every other server in every MMO there is a loss of gear after an update so dont talk this bad to pay tp play ;)

Taleron

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 3:45pm

Hello,

Hi.

Your equipment became sometimes obsolete, but it's the same for every player, and new quests and game mechanisms let you get new gear as you play.

Thats not true on free to play like on every other server in every MMO there is a loss of gear after an update so dont talk this bad to pay tp play ;)

Taleron
He probably means CS-items, that naturally aren't removed.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 5:24pm

Marco

Intermediate

Hello,

Hi.

Taleron

Oh no that sadly not lol ;) but would do much to see faces haha ;)^^

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 11:11pm

Hello,

Hi.

Taleron

exactly

Oh no that sadly not lol ;) but would do much to see faces haha ;)^^

i think this would make a lot of playrs quit the game
when level 40 gear became obsolete also a lot of players left
not because of cs but because of they were not willing to gear up again

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 11:29pm

Yes, we get outdated gear (not like F2P coz you have the same since epics XAES/Oreshek Fortress...) and then we lose bags, mounts, tinkets, Path of Great, Privtae Allod, our ships, everything... OMG OMG... We lose EVERTHING... and the F2P don't OMG OMG OMG...

bags mounts greatness ship and PA do not enhance dmg / healing...
runes do
pat 5 does
etc etc

Tho devil might come in a Titan shape

i loled :)
titan is not so strong as you might think... its rather a bit of dmg you can deal before you get unmounted from dmg
i really wish it would be stronger

Ofc you don't on F2P... In fact, since your a proud free player, you have to farm the same + for your CS items that so easily got^^ So, yes, you farm way less in P2P...

yes i play free and get everything easy
you pay for playing and still have to grind... :thumbup:

what do you have? Pleas list here every thing you have

i would rather list what i do NOT have...
i miss:
- teal trinket
- the last part of statpoints, conclave, rubies and talentpoints
- purple / orange earring #2
... but since all these things have a really bad price / performance ratio, change almost nothing in your overall performance and are not worth getting unless you have everything else im not in a hurry to get them at all

- orange carnifex; but this will be soon finished, after that i will most likely improve my runes again (currently 888 777)
this item also has already a bad price / performance ratio, but i have nothing better to go for, so i take it, i have nothing better to go for left

edit: i forgot that i do not have the purple dragontear, only the blue one, but thats another thing thats not really worth taking

so i think after carnifex the last perfection scroll (statpoints) is the thing with the best price / performance ratio
Ohh wait.. know one knows you to prove your great deeds...

you mean i dont have to prove anything to anyone? absolutely right

Sad...

sad is if ppl think they need to please strangers on the internet :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 27th 2014, 11:42pm)

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:51pm

Marco

Intermediate

bags mounts greatness ship and PA do not enhance dmg / healing...
runes do
pat 5 does
etc etc

Tho devil might come in a Titan shape

i loled :)
titan is not so strong as you might think... its rather a bit of dmg you can deal before you get unmounted from dmg
i really wish it would be stronger

yes i play free and get everything easy
you pay for playing and still have to grind... :thumbup:

what do you have? Pleas list here every thing you have

i would rather list what i do NOT have...
i miss:
- teal trinket
- the last part of statpoints, conclave, rubies and talentpoints
- purple / orange earring #2
... but since all these things have a really bad price / performance ratio, change almost nothing in your overall performance and are not worth getting unless you have everything else im not in a hurry to get them at all

- orange carnifex; but this will be soon finished, after that i will most likely improve my runes again (currently 888 777)
this item also has already a bad price / performance ratio, but i have nothing better to go for, so i take it, i have nothing better to go for left

edit: i forgot that i do not have the purple dragontear, only the blue one, but thats another thing thats not really worth taking

so i think after carnifex the last perfection scroll (statpoints) is the thing with the best price / performance ratio
Ohh wait.. know one knows you to prove your great deeds...

you mean i dont have to prove anything to anyone? absolutely right

Sad...

sad is if ppl think they need to please strangers on the internet :rolleyes:
What do you mean by this ?

Better not selfpromoting.. i hope for you ;)

Greetings

Taleron

Friday, November 28th 2014, 4:40pm

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER mhh fine fine but why do you get carnifex? :D this is an item for fullgeared ppl who are able to kill a bunch of players before they die O.o if you dont have gear and are a oneshot it wont help you^^ i think conclave is the most important item on your list cause it gives statpoints AND the ability to freely switch them

Friday, November 28th 2014, 7:47pm

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER mhh fine fine but why do you get carnifex? :D this is an item for fullgeared ppl who are able to kill a bunch of players before they die O.o if you dont have gear and are a oneshot it wont help you^^ i think conclave is the most important item on your list cause it gives statpoints AND the ability to freely switch them

Yea, he chose sub-optimal. In his case priority should be:

Conclave > Legend Earring > Carnifex

Usefulness of best ruby and talent scrolls is very class-dependant.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 9:06pm

What do you mean by this ?

i meant to answer Kuekas question regarding my cs-goods, he asked about them

but only defensive ones

actually the most useful thing about orange carnifex for me is that it reduces the CD of many skills again (purple = 3% cd reduction / kill and orange doubles it to 6%)
cd of many skills is a major annoyance for me
of course its useful in pvp too but thats not my primary concern

In his case priority should be:
Conclave > Legend Earring > Carnifex

theoretically, for doing more dps, scroll of perfection would be the most important, then earring

carnifex and conclave at last since they do not heighten my dps at all (carnifex can maybe enhance dps however with shorter pause for CD when fighting many small enemys)
more defensive statpoints are an improvement for sure, but since i dont play as full tank its neglectable for me and i dont care much getting killed in pvp... respawn is fee and almost instant anyway

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 28th 2014, 9:11pm)

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 8:05am

Dude (Allods-online-player), why you just lie in everysingle post?? well, not really liying just distorting the reality, just cant understand, is pretty clear you love the p2p, you love being one-shooted, and you love 2 years of grinding and farming to have a shitty char, GREAT FOR YOU.

Now, you said in p2p we also must grind, thats true, but we need to grind/farm the basic stuff, some gold, AS, MI...There are ppl who real life stuff to do every songle day, and cant play that much, so p2p once you spend all the astral keys, all the loot converter, etc you are just done with the weekly stuff, you can then farm, or spend lees time online and do another real life stuff (study, go work, paint, play the ukelele or whatever)...So yes we farm, much less than you have to do, cause we dont need to upgrade any rune, we dont need feed our mounts, we dont need patronage lvl 5, we dont need all that crap stuff, p2p is gear-skill based game, not pay to be strong...

So just say, go to F2P forum and stop that insane speech, that no one belive.

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 9:36am

Marco

Intermediate

Thats soooo true..... :thumbsup:

Maybe the ftp server has far the most game apps because of the masses of players with all their glimming weapons that always mount up and off and always have to use their skills in the middle of Novograd to boast with their great chars... maybe it would better to work on an equation between ftp and ptp server so that on the one hand ftp is not so unbalanced and full and on the other hand our pay to play
isn´t that empty. ^^

That the server status wants to show me that ftp sometimes has a low population is a simple downplay from the view of an pay to play player. ;)

Maybe that was one of the reason the russians have created the pay to play server , because of the server balance idk

Maybe thats why in Russia there are more server online.

Greetings

Taleron

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 3:44pm

"Maybe thats why in Russia there are more server online."

yeah 6 free to play and 1 pay to play... :thumbsup:

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 4:46pm

Marco

Intermediate

That would be a great help for the actuall ftp ;)

To split it in two ;)

For the balance i mean ..for you ;)

Taleron

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 5:40pm

lol no we already have too few players O.o

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 10:39pm

but we need to grind/farm the basic stuff, some gold, AS

i behave the same way
only difference is i do auctions

There are ppl who real life stuff to do every songle day, and cant play that much

i would also wish i had more time for allods

spend lees time online and do another real life stuff (study, go work, paint, play the ukelele or whatever)...

so you pay for NOT playing? (or only a minimal amout on time)
:thumbsup: