Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 9:36am

New player with some questions

So I've recently been looking for a low-spec MMO and I think I've finally found it. Just have a couple questions before I start downloading the game.

1. Can I play the game from an Oceanic country? I live in the Philippines so I was wondering about that since some MMOs have a region block on them.
2. Does the game have an active community? It's fun playing an MMO by yourself, but playing with friends just makes the experience all the better.

Hope some people could answer my questions. :D

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 9:55am

hey, dont think its blocked there just try :)

Yes it has and a lot of people are very dedicated and has a lot of pros. Starting a leveling guild so just pm if you want to join :D

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 11:11am

GuessItsAmber

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 447

Konum: In my little corner of YT so stay out of it.

Meslek: Pro Afk'r

• Özel mesaj gönder

hey, dont think its blocked there just try :)

Yes it has and a lot of people are very dedicated and has a lot of pros. Starting a leveling guild so just pm if you want to join :D
Might help if you tell em the server and faction

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 9:49am

Yooooo

are you filipino? then its so perfect! you got the Best Game MMORPG, join our guild there are bunch of fil, there. League, Kanian. Pinoy Pride!

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir