You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 4:06pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

The Magic Lamp: Dedicated Thread

Dear Sarnaut,

The Magic Lamp returns to Sarnaut!

To receive your own personal lamp, visit your local postal worker and check your in-game mail.

All characters higher than level 4 will receive a special item - the Surprise Box. Once collected from your mail, clicking the icon in your bag will activate the Magic Lamp while the event is active on the server.

But how does the Magic Lamp work?

The Magic Lamp grants you a percentage bonus to Premium Crystals when you top up your account, but only if you activate the lamp BEFORE you top up! The percentage bonus per rub will be random (between 10%-200%) and if you aren't happy with the percentage, you have two additional chances to increase it - so use them wisely. Once you have used all three attempts, there is no going back!

The minimum amount of Premium Crystals allocated to your account when you activate the Magic Lamp is 75 (10% Bonus), the maximum is 1,500 (200%). You can check how many Bonus Premium Crystals you can receive when you hover the mouse over the Magic Lamp icon on the bottom-left corner of your screen.

Keep in mind that you will only be able to use 1 Magic Lamp per account, whereas other characters on that account will receive Confetti when opening the Surprise Box instead.

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Jan 5th 2015, 10:42am)

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 3:14pm

I have got 40% but he said (You have received 1313 premium crystals{ 938 for your loyalty} ). What does the 938 premium crystals loyalty mean . So how much should i topping up my acc to get the premium crystals ?

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 3:27pm

freestile

Professional

i have this message too, and yes it's not very clear...

Saturday, June 4th 2016, 3:04am

Saturday, June 4th 2016, 12:20pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

Hello guys, GliTchY here.

For my explanation i will use the example given above

got 40% but he said (You have received 1313 premium crystals{ 938 for your loyalty} )

Break this message down into 3 parts:

1) 40% bonus
This means that whatever you top up, you will receive an addition 40% of your top up as premium crystals.
Example, top up 10 euros, get 1000bc + 400pc

2) 1313 premium crystals
This is the maximum reward you can earn as the 40%.
you have 913 bonus remaining.

To use the full bonus you would need to top up 32.83 euros giving you 3283bc + 1313pc

3) 938 for loyalty
This is just showing you the amount of loyalty reward that is included in the maximum 1313 bonus. This is just information and does not affect your bonus from above.

~ GliTchY / Nimitz

Saturday, June 4th 2016, 1:04pm

freestile

Professional

what i don' understand then is that it's supposed to be 1500pc max when you have 200% bonus so how can we have a 1313 bonus with only 40%?

Saturday, June 4th 2016, 1:37pm

Hello guys, GliTchY here.

For my explanation i will use the example given above

got 40% but he said (You have received 1313 premium crystals{ 938 for your loyalty} )

Break this message down into 3 parts:

1) 40% bonus
This means that whatever you top up, you will receive an addition 40% of your top up as premium crystals.

2) 1313 premium crystals
This is the maximum reward you can earn as the 40%.
you have 913 bonus remaining.

To use the full bonus you would need to top up 32.83 euros giving you 3283bc + 1313pc

3) 938 for loyalty
This is just showing you the amount of loyalty reward that is included in the maximum 1313 bonus. This is just information and does not affect your bonus from above.

~ GliTchY / Nimitz
Thx :thumbsup:

Rate this thread